让Delilah瘫痪的那起
Paralyzed Delilah?
这是私人恩怨了吗
Is this personal?
没有已知联♥系♥的堂兄弟
You know, cousins with no known connection,
但却没有在国安部的协查通报上列明
but it's not listed on Homeland's BOLO.
为什么Rafi要把他排除在外
Why would Rafi leave that out?
-为什么Delilah也那样 -我不知道
- Why would Delilah? - I don't know.
继续深入调查
Keep digging.
Delilah联♥系♥你了吗
Delilah been texting you?
我想她是在躲着我
I think she's avoiding me.
我也不确定为什么
I'm not sure why.
她给我发消息了 我也回复了
She texted me, and I messaged back,
但是之后她就没再回复了
but she stopped replying.
和案子有关吗
About the case?
不 和特别探员Larsen有关
No. Special Agent Larsen.
别担心 已经替你掩护了
Don't worry. Cleared that up.
等会 什么玩意儿
Wait. What?!
你找到什么了 Abbs
What do you got, Abbs?
一个预言 Gibbs
A prediction, Gibbs.
我估计你在大约66秒之后
In approximately 66 seconds,
会带着这个案子的最新进展走出这个屋子
you're gonna run out of this room with a break in the case.
-希望如此 -好吧
- I hope so. - Okay, so,
依照我们的传票
per our subpoena,
"见我所见"网站的好心人
the good folks at EveryoneIEverMet.com
提供了Henry Pecan账户的全部信息
turned over all of Henry Pecan's account information.
是"龙牙"的掩护身份吗
Dragon's Tooth cover?
他从没在Perkins夫人的主页上回复过
He never wrote on Mrs. Perkins' page,
不过根据私人信息
but, according to private messages,
当然在传票许可的范围内
which are also covered by the subpoena,
Henry Pecan就是...Malik
Henry Pecan is... Malik.
信息全是发给同一个人的
Messages are all to the same person.
是的 E. Pistachio
Yeah, E. Pistachio.
Pecan和Pistachio
【注:山胡桃和开心果】
Pecan and Pistachio?
坚果们 有力地佐证了这些都是网络化名的事实
Nuts. Clearly embracing the fact that these are online aliases.
这俩人已经聊了好一阵子了
And aliases that have been talking for a while,
用代码 通常都是关于政♥治♥意识形态的
in code, and usually about political ideology.
我还在这儿站着呢 Abbs
I'm still standing here, Abbs.
好吧 最近的消息说
Okay, so, the most recent message says
Malik和Pistachio在今天
that Malik and Pistachio are meeting today
要在Malik位于亚历山大的公♥寓♥里会面
at Malik's apartment in Alexandria.
你这是欲扬先抑吗
You buried the lead, did ya?
是啊 我得操控好我的预言啊
Yeah, I kind of rigged my prediction.
离会面时间不足一个小时了 Gibbs
The meeting's in less than an hour, Gibbs.
2A应该是门后左侧的第一间
Apartment 2A should be the first left beyond this door.
被租给了Voight Hex
Rented to a "Voight Hex."
Voight Hex算什么名字
What's a Voight Hex?
给第三个孩子起的名字
Name you give a third child.
我们知道会面的日程吗
We know the meeting agenda?
不知道
No.
所以陷阱就摆在台面上了
So trap is on the table.
-对 -先敲门吗
- Yup. - Knock first?
我建议派Bishop
I vote sending in Bishop
穿着裙子进去卖♥♥女童子军点心
selling Girl Scout cookies in a dress.
我能胜任
I can make that work.
呃... 四楼
Uh... fourth floor?
饿吗 老大
Hungry, boss?
付钱吧
Pay the man.
不要动
Don't move.
啥 谁啊
What? Who is it?
送披萨的
Pizza.
我没点披萨啊
I didn't order a pizza.
我没点披萨
I didn't order a pizza.
上面写着"房♥号♥2A"
Says "Apartment 2A."
真好
Cool!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
NCIS
NCIS!
联邦探员 快 起来
Federal agents! Come on, get up!
-我的鼻子 -起来
- My nose! - Get up!
啊 出什么事了
Ah! What's happening?
游戏没那么吵吧
The game wasn't turned up that loud!
-怎么回事 -手放后面
- What's going on?! - Hands behind you...
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear!
没有发现Malik和Pistachio
No sign of Malik or Pistachio.
也许这家伙也是坚果之一
Maybe this guy's a nut, too.
嘿 你认识这个人吗 Omer Malik
Hey, you know this man, Omer Malik?
那是... 我室友
That's... my roommate.
-你们是同事吗 -不是 他就租了间房♥
- You working with him? - No, he rents a room.
-他在Craigslist找到我 -这是你第一个错误
【注:美国的58同城/赶集网】
- He found me on Craigslist. - That was your first mistake.
他是个被通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和杀人犯
He's a wanted terrorist and murderer.
嘿 我对此一无所知
Hey, I don't know anything about that.
听着 我一向都扮演好人
Look, I always play as the good guys!
好吧 士兵 证明一下吧 Malik在哪儿
All right, soldier, prove it. Where's Malik?
他本该在这里的 因为他说要见个人
Well, he's supposed to be here, 'cause he said he's meeting someone.
-还没到会面的时间吗 -带他出去
- Meeting hasn't happened yet? - Get him out of here.
-什么 -我们走
- What? - Let's go.
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
已经20分钟了
Well, it's been 20 minutes.
目标被吓走了吗
The targets get spooked?
放下枪
Put it down!
放下 快
Down! Now!
哦 这下糗大了
Well, this is awkward.
等等 你在说什么
So, wait, what are you telling me?
你是E. Pistachio
You are E. Pistachio?
这是我一直以来做卧底的化名
It's a deep cover alias I've been working under.
为了让Omer Malik觉得 他招募的是
To make Omer Malik think he was recruiting
一个坐着轮椅 心怀不满的国防部雇员
a disgruntled DOD employee in a wheelchair.
奏效了
It worked.
昨晚 你还在迪拜
Last night, you were in Dubai.
我已经在美国一个星期了
I've been in the States a week.
等等 等等 这么说...
Wait, wait, wait. So...
我们在MTAC的时候...
when we were in MTAC...
Tim 要瞒着你的感觉
Tim, it has been horrible
-非常糟糕 -一周了
- not being able to tell you. - A week?
你都待在哪儿呢
Where have you been staying?
那是"按密须知"的
It was need to know,
特别探员
Special Agents.
是"主任"
It's "Director."
Leon Vance
Leon Vance.
当然 抱歉 长官
Of course. Sorry, sir.
但这看来是一次针对本土的
But this appeared to be an imminent threat
迫在眉睫的威胁
to the homeland.
我们已经追查好几周了
Our sting's been in the making for weeks.
-我们一天就搞定了 -你们背着
- We did it in a day. - You piggybacked off
我们的卧底特工联♥系♥Malik
our undercover operative messaging Malik.
而现在 因为你们没有通知我们 他又无影无踪了
And now, because you didn't inform us, he's in the wind.
我想我们也该知道这事
Guess we needed to know.
我在保护我的行动和我的特工
I was protecting my op and my operative.
还有你的名声
And your credit.
房♥间搜查过了
Searched the apartment.
没有Malik的线索
Nothing to track Malik.
没有电♥话♥ 没有电脑
No phone, no computer.
只有他收藏的电影
Just his home movie collection.
我要看那些
I'll need to see those.
秉着合作精神
In the spirit of cooperation.
你能相信那个人吗
Can you believe that guy?
我懂
I know.
谁还用迷你DV啊
Who shoots on miniDV anymore?
不 是Ali探员
No, Agent Ali.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表