Oh, we'll be fine.
不 你们死定了
No. You'll die.
现在换座位 会不会很不好
Would it be awful to change seats?
不会比"做完肥料就来机场"更糟糕
Not as awful as composting right before you come to the airport.
呃 好吧 祝我好运
Ugh! Okay, wish me luck.
Jake 问你个事儿
Jake, real quick.
新陈代谢
The metabolism--
她怎么那么能吃啊
how does she eat like that?
很漂亮 是吧
Pretty, isn't it?
噢
Uh, oh.
是啊亲爱的
Yes, dear.
真是漂亮啊
It's just lovely, mm-hmm.
如此漂亮
It's lovely how
本来一小时的路程变成了仨小时
it turned a one-hour drive into three,
还把我的新鞋子泡得透透的
soaked a brand-new pair of my shoes right down to the toes.
是啊
Yeah.
真是华丽极了
Simply spectacular.
至少我们节日期间会远离大雪啊
Well, at least we'll be getting away from it for the holiday.
我要去[加拿大]卡尔加里
I'm going to Calgary.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
由于意外的天气状况
due to the unexpected weather conditions,
所有进出港航♥班♥
all incoming and outgoing flights
都被暂时延误
are being temporarily delayed.
我们正在尽最大努力清理跑道
Every effort is being made to clear the runways,
但在雪势减小之前
but until the snow lets up,
请大家耐心等待 可能要一个小时
everyone get comfortable-- could be an hour...
也可能更久
could be more.
唔 抱歉
Ooh. Excuse me.
-嘿 我说了抱歉 -是 我听到了
- Hey, I said excuse me. - Yeah, I heard you.
有什么问题吗 先生
Is there a problem, sir?
我不知道 有吗
I don't know. Is there?
我刚听见我妻子说"抱歉"了
I heard my wife say "excuse me" just now.
难道不应该回一句"抱歉"吗
Doesn't that get an "excuse me" in return?
算了 Jake
It's all right, Jake.
有些人就是比其他人有礼貌
Some people just have better manners than others.
没关系 女士 你丈夫说得对
That's okay, Miss-- your husband's right.
我的错
My bad.
算了 Jake
Forget it, Jake.
这就是唐人街
It's Chinatown.
1974年的电影《唐人街》中的著名台词
你就叫Jake 难道没听说过这台词吗
Your name's Jake-- you never heard that?
听了一辈子了 Mulwray先生(电影中的角色)
All my life, Mr. Mulwray.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 你不必那么做的
Fine. You didn't have to.
-我其实...有必要的 -我们在哪儿见过那人吗
- No, I... kind of did. - Do we know that guy from somewhere?
他看起来很面熟
There's something about him.
我以前从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
是跟我们去过同一家超♥市♥吗
Like... from our supermarket?
或者是同一家干洗店
Maybe we go to the same dry cleaner?
你在这儿慢慢猜 不如我去看看
Well, while you keep guessing, why don't I go see
-能不能换个座位吧 -好
- if we can switch these seats, huh? - All right.
好的
All right.
我们是不是在办案的时候见过他
Could we know him from work?
我只知道 航♥班♥延误
All I know is, flight delays
能让好脾气变成"不高兴" 而"不高兴"更变本加厉
make nice people cranky and cranky people crankier.
他很显然属于后者
Well, he obviously falls under the latter category.
我不是这么办事的 明白吗
that's not how I do things, understand?
是啊 绝对是后者
Yeah. Definitely the latter.
我到底在哪儿见过他
How do I know that guy?
我当时就在那儿
So, anyway, there I was,
在国安局上班的第二天 还在努力装淡定
still trying to be cool on my second day at NSA.
那是我的第二天 你的第三天
It was my second day; your third.
对 我总是弄混
Right. I always mix that up.
总之 我突然发现自己需要一份G7加密表格
Anyway, I suddenly found myself needing a G-7 encryption form.
-那可是非常难拿到的 -几乎不可能
- Which are very hard to come by. - Try impossible.
但当时正好剩下一份
But there was one left.
就在我去拿的时候...
And as I'm reaching for it...
这位大神抢先了一步
this... force of nature beats me to it.
我们现在可以笑谈此事了 不过接下来 就像人们说的
I mean, we laugh about it now, but the rest, as they say,
都是历史了
is history.
我讨厌情侣
I hate couples.
是你问我们怎么相识的
You asked how we met.
不过也情有可原 得亲身经历才能体会
Granted, you kind of had to be there.
噢不
Oh, no.
不是说你们 你们很好
No, not you guys. You're great.
是说笼统的"情侣"
Just couples in general.
我上个圣诞去的那个牙买♥♥加度假胜地
The Jamaican resort I went to last Christmas,
只允许情侣入住
it was couples only.
而你只是一个人
And you were flying solo?
简直改变了我的人生观
Changed my perspective.
情侣无处不在
Couples everywhere.
太可怕了
It was crazy.
看看这个机场 各种类型都有
Look at this airport-- it's got every variety.
比如那两个人
Like those guys...
自命不凡的Pete和他的"电子小姐"
【注:艺人Janelle Monáe的专辑名 以描写机器人为主旨】
Self-Important Pete and his Electric Lady.
当然 自从06年用电管制后
Course, they haven't spoken directly to each other
他们就不再当面交谈了
since the brownout of '06.
还有那一对
Then there's those two...
有恋父情结的Debbie
Daddy Issues Debbie
和她的大学教授 Marty·中年
and her college professor Marty Midlife...
教她高等经济学
teaching her all he knows about advanced economics
-以及《爱经》 -等等
- and the Kama Sutra. - Wait.
Tony 那不是情侣
Tony, that's no couple.
他们显然是父女
They're clearly father and daughter.
-是吗 -嗯
- Think so? - Yeah.
看他们的手
Watch the hands.
手暴露了一切
The hands tell you everything.
我错了
I stand corrected,
而且很困扰
and... disturbed.
好
Okay...
那我们的朋友"不高兴"呢
what about our cranky friend over there?
-描述一下他 Tony -暴躁的汽车销♥售♥员
- Sum him up for us, Tony. - Cranky car salesman.
孤独的童年 销♥售♥业绩不佳
Lonely childhood. Behind on his quota.
后悔着他的人生抉择
Regretting his life choices.
-没有伴侣 -你们看他都不眼熟吗
- Not a couple. - And not familiar to either of you?
天 Ellie 放手吧
Geez, Ellie, let it go.
我也想啊 可他就在那儿
I'm trying, but... he's right there.
你知道么 Tony 我不是责怪NCIS
You know, Tony, I don't mean to pin this on NCIS,
但是Ellie加入你们之后
but Ellie became much more suspicious
就变得更多疑了
about people since she joined you guys.
才不是呢
That is so not true.
你真的很喜欢谈论坏人
Oh, you really like talking bad guys.
我们都不能讨论老本行了
Well, I have to talk about something,
我总得找点话题来聊吧
since we can't talk shop anymore.
当初我们都在国安局时 每天下班后
When we were both at NSA, we'd debrief every night
都会互相交流工作情况 但他现在
after work, but now that he's restricted
不能告诉我任何事情
from telling me anything,
我只能谈谈我们每天的工作
all I can do is talk about what we do every day.
追捕坏人
Chase bad guys.
所以我可能看起来更多疑了
So I get where I may seem more suspicious,
-但其实我没有 -不如我去买♥♥几杯咖啡吧
- but... I'm not. - Hey, why don't I get us some coffee.
可以叫Dirk
Well, there's Dirk,
当然是说男孩名
if it's a boy, obviously,
或者拼写里是"K"的Oskar
or Oskar, with a "K."
Oskar Palmer "R"太多了
Oskar Palmer that's a lot of R's.
如果是个女孩 我们在考虑
Hmm. If it's a girl, we're thinking, uh,
Freda Greta Liese
Freda, Greta, Liesel
类似Von Trapp家族风格的名字
【注:电影《音乐之声》里的那个合唱团家庭】
something sort of Von Trapp-ish.
行了 McGee 走吧
Come on, McGee, up and at 'em.
下班了
Workday's over.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表