-你觉得是网络怪咖们做的 -肯定是
- You think cyber-geeks did this? - Definitely.
纸质档案应该在几年前就被销毁了
Any physical files would've been destroyed years ago.
不管是谁干的 都花了不少力气来拿到这个身份
Whoever it was went to a lot of trouble to secure the ID.
我们来查明原因
Well, let's find out why.
Spears的公♥寓♥ 你和McGee 去吧
Spears' apartment-- you and McGee, go.
Abby在车上或者手♥机♥里 发现什么了吗
Abby find anything on the car or on the cell phone?
我不知道 我这就去看看
I don't know. That's my cue to find out.
Gibbs呢
Where's Gibbs?
他派我过来
Well, he sent me.
你失望了吗
Are you disappointed?
绝对没有
Never.
你看起来不太一样
Something different about you?
我纹了个新纹身 但是在
Well, I got a new tattoo, but it's strategically placed
一个你不能看的地方 所以...
somewhere that you can't see, so...
噢 你是说这个 是啊
Oh, these? Yeah.
这是以前NIS的工作服
They're old NIS coveralls,
蓝的 不像现在的红色
blue, instead of red.
这是我的前任 Ward医生的
They belonged to the guy that came before me, Doc Ward.
他是个传奇
He was like a legend-- one of the main reasons
也是我申请这份工作的主要原因之一
that I applied for a job here.
但这工作服一直挂在柜子里 我想着
But they've been in the closet forever, so I figured I'd wear 'em
-既然我们在调查NIS的老案子 不如穿它们 -不错的选择
- since we're working on an old NIS case. - Excellent choice.
你找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
是的
Yes.
医生的眼镜
Doc's glasses.
就好像我在透过他的眼睛审视一切
It's like I'm seeing through his eyes.
不过其实...我啥也看不清
Though I... I can't really see anything.
你在车里找到什么了吗
Did you find anything in the car?
噢 这就告诉你
Oh. I'm getting there.
唔 哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
放松 四眼妹
Take it easy, Magoo.
呃...
Um...
医生度数深到几乎要盲了
Doc was almost blind.
Spears中弹的时候
So, Spears was talking to someone on the phone
正在给别人打电♥话♥
when he got shot.
遗憾的是 他用的是一次性手♥机♥
Unfortunately, he was talking on a burn phone
对方也是
as was the person he was talking to.
但是别担心
But save that frown,
我在引擎盖下面发现了这个小东西
because I found this puppy buried underneath the hood.
是什么小东西
What kind of puppy is it?
非常精巧且昂贵的GPS追踪器
It's a very sophisticated and expensive GPS tracking puppy.
市面上根本买♥♥不到
It's not even available to the public.
只供国内外的
It's used by government agencies,
政♥府♥机构使用
foreign and domestic.
但是 有人用它来跟踪Spears
But someone planted it on Spears.
但是 有人用它来跟踪Spears
But someone planted it on Spears.
没错
Precisely.
这家伙到底是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
Leland Robert Spears
Well, Leland Robert Spears.
虽说任何人都不该这样死去
Although no one should die in this manner,
但我很高兴 死的是你 而非这个身份的前任使用者
I'm glad that it's you and not your predecessor.
我也这么想 Duck
That makes two of us, Duck.
你知道他到底是谁了吗
You find out who he really is?
没 没有匹配的指纹记录
No. Fingerprints came back "no-hit."
只能靠DNA检测了
We'll have to rely on DNA.
你觉得这跟你以前
Do you think this could be connected
办的旧案有关联吗
with one of your old cases?
一切都有可能
Anything's possible.
你是否怀念过 从前前的卧底时光
Do you ever miss your undercover days?
肾上腺素上升
The adrenalin rush,
害怕身份暴露的无尽恐惧
the unrelenting fear of suddenly being exposed?
真正的危险 Duck
The real danger, Duck?
是在伪装下生活太久
Losing focus of what matters,
而忘记什么才是最重要的
being buried deep undercover for too long.
忘记什么或谁 Jethro
Losing focus of what or whom, Jethro?
我记得有一个案子 你别无他法
I recall one case when you had no choice
只能和一位美丽的红发姑娘逃到布拉格
but to run off to Prague with a gorgeous redhead.
你显然被迫
You were clearly forced
超越了自己
to go above and beyond.
啊 没这回事=
Ah, no such thing.
你觉得这家伙为什么要费那么大力气
Why do you think this fellow went to so much trouble
去复活你之前的身份
to resurrect your former identity?
我不知道我能否做长♥期♥卧底
I don't know if I could ever go deep undercover.
你干过吗
Have you ever done it?
没有久到需要虚假身份的地步
Not really. I mean, not with a backstopped ID.
Tony做过一次 身份是Tony DiNardo
Tony did once, as Tony DiNardo.
他不喜欢聊到这个
He doesn't like to talk about it,
不过他当时陷入爱河了
but he actually fell in love.
"爱"
"Love"?
他陷得很深吗
Did he get... intimate?
不 Tony DiNozzo没有
No. Tony DiNozzo didn't.
Tony DiNardo有
Tony DiNardo did.
哦
Oh.
这家伙怎么还有个黑光灯
What's this guy doing with a black light?
他有运动纪念品 电动游戏
He's got sports memorabilia, video games.
他就像一个青少年
He's like a teenage boy
被困在五十多岁的身体里
living in a 50-something-year-old's body.
就像《飞越未来》里的汤姆汉克斯
Hmm. Tom Hanks in Big.
Tony知道你看过那部电影 一定会很骄傲
Hah. Tony would be proud you actually saw that one.
我只看了一半
Well, half of it.
我发现了点东西
Well, I got something.
一个门卡
A security access card?
或许Abby能查出这是干嘛用的
Maybe Abby can figure out what he used it for.
喔
Whoa!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
NCIS特别探员Timothy McGee
NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee.
你又是谁
Who are you?
Robbie Hale 我住走廊对面
Robbie Hale. I live across the hall.
Leland在家吗
Is, uh, is Leland here?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
昨天晚上
Last night.
我其实没有亲眼见到他
I mean, I didn't actually see him,
但我听到了他的声音
I heard him.
他在打游戏
He was in here playing, uh,
《巨龙时代》
Dragon Age.
我的墙都在抖
My... my walls were shaking.
你跟他有多熟
How well do you know him?
Leland有什么麻烦了吗
Is Leland in some kind of trouble?
是的 他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
这可是终极麻烦
Wow, that's ultimate trouble.
我们需要问你几个问题
We need to ask you some questions.
你经常在家吗
Are you usually around?
是的
Yeah, man.
我用平板电脑工作
I work out of my pad, when I work.
我是个股票交易员
I'm a day-trader.
低买♥♥高卖♥♥
Buy low, sell high.
看起来 Spears是一个人住吧
It looks like, uh, Spears lived here alone?
至少白天是这样
During the days, at least.
最近的晚上 他带了
At night lately, he's had what I called
好多妹子回家
a barrage of bunnies.
她们看起来都挺聪明的
They all seemed really smart.
你知道Spears在哪里工作吗
Do you know where Spears worked?
不知道 他并不健谈
No, he isn't a talker.
但我觉得他最近没怎么工作
But I don't think he was working much lately.
他经常在家
He's been home a lot.
干什么
Doing?
大多数时间都在打游戏
Mostly playing video games and
听流行音乐榜的前四十金曲
listening to terrible top-40 pop music.
麦莉赛若斯 单向乐队
Miley Cyrus, One Direction,
弗洛里达 我就跟他说"老兄
Flo-Rida. I'm, like, "Dude,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表