He was truly,
真的是一个很杰出的人
truly a remarkable man.
我想要歇一会儿
I just need a moment.
也许喝一杯
Perhaps a drink?
-其实我们正要... -谢谢
- Actually, we were... - Thank you.
Gareth Ahmeti
Gareth Ahmeti
凭借高超的杀人技巧
worked his way up the Albanian mafia
在阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥里步步高升
by having a knack for killing people.
为什么他还逍遥法外
Why is he still free?
没人能活下来指证他
No one's ever lived to testify against him.
国际刑♥警♥认为他被派去英国
Interpol thinks that he was sent to the UK
监管卖♥♥淫和走私团伙
to keep an eye on a prostitution and smuggling ring.
他们走私的是武器
And what they were smuggling was weapons.
Abby终于追踪到炸毁死者车辆的AT4火箭筒源头
Abby finally traced the AT4 that took out our victim's car.
我给联合弹♥药♥司令部打了电♥话♥
I called the Joint Munitions Command.
结果表明 有大量的AT4不见了
Turns out, there's a whole bunch of 'em missing.
有一个接替者就在联合弹♥药♥司令部工作
One of the replacements works at the Joint Munitions Command.
武器消失不见
Weapons disappeared
就发生在他接管部门之后
right after he took over the department.
如果我们审查他们的供应部门
Any guesses what we'd find
猜猜我们会发现什么
if we were to audit their supply departments?
很多物资丢失
Lot of missing supplies.
这人在医药部门 这家伙在军♥火♥部
This guy's in medicine, this guy's in ammo.
这是一个走私集团
So, it's a smuggling ring.
阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥的人加入了我们的军队
The Albanian mafia has enlisted in our military.
所以 Ahmeti杀害了部门主管
So, Ahmeti takes out the department heads,
把他们的人换到主管的位置上进行盗窃
which moves their people into a positions to steal?
也许这就是Ducky的朋友
Maybe that's what Ducky's friend
-想要告诉我们的 -他现在在哪儿
- was trying to tell us. - Where is he now?
-没人知道 -我知道 我知道
- Uh, nobody knows. - I do. I do.
抱歉我偷... 偷听了你们的谈话
Sorry I'm eaves... eavesdropping.
但是我在验尸间太无聊了
But I was really bored down in autopsy,
而且我很喜欢看你们工作
and I-I do enjoy watching you guys work.
-在哪儿 -Gareth帮助
- Where? - Uh, Gareth helped
Mallard医生打了个网络通话
Dr. Mallard make a Skype call.
医生说他是Angus Clarke的助理
And the doctor said he was Angus Clarke's assistant.
可能就是个掩饰
Probably just a cover.
他对我很好
He was so good to me.
是我所有雇主中最好的一个
One of the best employers I ever had.
失陪一下
Ah. Excuse me.
Duck 你在听吗
Duck, are you there?
是的 Jethro
Yes. Jethro.
没有
No.
他有没有说起过我
Did he ever say anything about me?
他总是很少表扬别人 我很好奇
He was always so scarce with his praise, I've wondered.
我相信Angus对你的工作很满意
I'm sure Angus was satisfied with your work.
他的标准并不是很高
His standards weren't very high.
我是说...
I mean...
我很抱歉 Gareth
I'm-I'm sorry, Gareth,
我要私下里和Maggie说几句话
I-I need to have a word in private with Maggie.
不行...
No...
你不可以
you don't!
Godfrey 你到底在干什么
Godfrey, what on earth are you doing?
Jethro... 你一定是指你在NCIS的
Jethro... you must mean one of your friends
一个朋友
from NCIS.
坐下
Sit down.
你们两个
Both of you.
不 Bishop 你赶快过去
No, Bishop, you get there as fast as you can.
我想知道芬奇利(靠近伦敦)周边有哪些执法机构
I need to know what law enforcement agencies are near Finchley.
我想知道你们的NCIS部门
We need to know if your NCIS
-是否有直升机 -你到底在不在
- office has use of a chopper. - Are you even
-英国境内 -我再说第三遍了...
- in England? - I'm gonna say it a third time:
-停 停下 -有人处于危险之中
- Stop. Stop. - Imminent danger of bodily harm.
动用你所有的关系 看谁能帮忙
Call your contacts and see who can meet you.
就是那样
That's correct.
接着打Clarke家里的电♥话♥
And keep trying Clarke's home phone number
打Ducky的手♥机♥
and call Ducky's cell.
多遗憾啊 Mallard医生
It's a shame, Dr. Mallard.
我只是过来看看Margaret是否起了疑心
I just came by to see if Margaret suspected anything.
如果你不在 她也许还能活
If you weren't here, she might've lived.
现在你俩都得死
Now you're both going to die.
-你杀了我丈夫 -我也不想这么做
- You killed my husband. - I didn't want to.
我喜欢Angus 可能比你更喜欢他
I liked Angus, more than you did, I think.
但是
But...
-他是叛徒 -而你是我见过的
- he was a rat. - And you're the worst
最糟糕的私人助理
personal assistant I've ever known.
对你 我会速战速决
With you, I'll be quick.
她嘛
Her...
我会慢慢来
I'm going to take my time.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
很高兴我们能相互理解
I'm glad we understand each other.
你打算用那玩意儿做什么
And what are you gonna do with that?
划我一刀
Give me a paper cut?
我觉得刀应该不干净
I doubt the blade is clean.
感染是很致命的
Infections can be deadly.
把刀给我
Give me that knife.
这是我最喜欢的西装
This was my favorite suit.
我反悔了
I take it back.
我也要慢慢折磨你
I'm gonna take my time with you, too.
我还能救你一命
I can still save your life.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
还有时间
There is still time.
这家伙装腔作势
All mouth and no trousers, this one.
你感到头晕了吗
You feeling light-headed?
我刚割开了你的臂动脉
I just nicked your brachial artery.
你会在
You'll be dead in
90秒内死亡
less than 90 seconds.
我呼吸困难
I'm having trouble breathing.
是的 你将死于低血容性休克
Yes, that would be your dying of hypovolemic shock.
出汗和胸痛是很正常的 还剩70秒
The sweating and chest pains are normal-- 70 seconds.
-你得做点什么 -不 我不用
- You have to do something. - No, I don't.
但如果你告诉我 我最好的朋友为什么会死
But if you tell me why my best friend is dead,
我会考虑一下
I'll consider it.
60秒
60 seconds.
我们用Angus的酒店
We were running
经营一个卖♥♥淫集团
a prostitution ring out of Angus's hotel.
我丈夫绝不会允许你那么做
My husband would never let you do that.
他没有选择
He didn't have a choice.
我告诉他 如果他背叛我们 我们就杀了你
We told him if he ratted us out, we'd kill you.
但他还是告密了
But he was a sneaky one.
Angus发现 你们在美国
Angus found out that you were also
也经营一个走私集团
running a smuggling ring in the U.S.
他试图把证据交给我
He tried to get the evidence to me.
他希望NCIS能把你们拿下
He hoped that NCIS would take you down.
那样你们就都能入狱 而且不知道是谁把你们送进去的
That you'd go to jail and never know who sent you there.
Angus就自♥由♥了
Angus would be free.
但事情没有他想得那么顺利 是吧
But it didn't quite work out that way, did it?
我们发现了他发给Colpepper的邮件
We found his e-mail to Colpepper.
我们不能让他开口
Couldn't let him talk.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
-快包扎我的胳膊 -不
- Fix my arm already. - No.
不 你知道的不止这些
No, that's not all you know.
你说"我们"经营着一个卖♥♥淫集团
You said “we” were running a prostitution ring.
你只是马前卒 跑腿的
You're just an errand boy. A gopher.
被派来监视Angus
Put in place to keep an eye on Angus.
那么真正掌权的人是谁
So who's really in charge?
你愿意为他而死吗
Is it someone you're willing to die for?
如果是
If so,
欢迎去我那儿"做客"
you're welcome to be my guest.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs,
又见面了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表