One park ranger dead,
三名登山客受伤 但是五分钟之后
three hikers wounded. But five minutes later,
两辆旅游巴士会在
two tour buses would have unloaded
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的地方卸客
right where the bombs went off.
Bianca航♥空♥的一位朋友
Our friend at Bianca Aviation
在他的通话记录里 有一通给Sadiq的电♥话♥
had a cell number for Sadiq in his phone records.
-你追踪到他了吗 -在马里兰州的
- You track it? - Burn phone was found
垃圾箱里找到了一次性手♥机♥ 靠近Roosevelt山的校园
in a Dumpster in Maryland, near the Mount Roosevelt campus.
这就说得通了
Makes sense.
一个聪明的二十多岁的工程师
A bright 20-something engineer
靠朴实的外表藏身大学校园人群中
hiding in plain sight on a college campus.
手♥机♥电池还有电
Cell's battery was still working.
-他很可能刚把它扔了 -去 找到他
- He probably tossed it recently. - Go. Find him.
McGee
McGee.
老大 我有发现
Boss, I-I found something
Dorney永远没机会做完的事情
that Dorney never got the-the chance to follow through on.
在网上被招募的孩子们都收到了
All the kids that were recruited online were sent
同一组歌♥
the same group of songs.
舞厅歌♥曲
Dance club music.
确切来说
It's, uh, techno-industrial,
是电子机械音乐 但是 呃
to be specific. But, uh,
我不知道它们的确切来源
I don't know exactly where they come from.
我还在查
I'm still digging.
帮个忙 McGee
Do us a favor, McGee,
带上耳机查吧
dig with headphones.
Luke带着个MP3 对吧
Luke carries an MP3 player, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我只是随口一说 Gibbs
I'm just saying, Gibbs,
早晨的时候…我们还是看看他有没有类似的歌♥曲
in the morning, let's see if he has any songs like these.
可能会有所发现
It could mean something.
她看上去挺友好的
Well, she seemed friendly.
-有收获吗 -呃 她叫Amber
- Anything? - Uh, her name is Amber.
刑事司法专业
She's a criminal justice major,
她有恋父情节
she has daddy issues,
她想跟我讨论一下 我的搜查和扣押技术
and she wanted to discuss my search-and-seizure techniques.
她才没有
She did not.
-你瞎编的吧 -不
- You made all that up. - No.
我没编
I did not.
不管怎样 她没见过Sadiq
Anyway, she hasn't seen Sadiq,
我们已经去了校园里
and we have been to every 24-hour
所有的24小时自修室 所以我觉得我们是时候收工了
study hall on campus. So I think it's time to call it a night.
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
嘿 打扰一下 你好
Hey. Excuse me. Hi.
抱歉 请问你多大了
Sorry, but how old are you?
十八
Eighteen.
不 你没这么大
Mm. No, you're not.
你大概 16岁 最多
You're, what, 16, tops?
你在这里做什么 今天要上学吧
What are you doing here? It's a school day.
见个朋友
Visiting a friend.
呃 是我哥 他在这里上大学
Uh, my brother. He-he goes to college here.
啊哈 到底是什么人 小子 哥哥还是朋友
Ah. So which is it, Doogie, brother or friend?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你见过这个人吗
You seen this guy?
小孩跑得真快
Kids are fast.
嘿
Hey!
唔 吃的要冷了哦 孩子
Mmm. Food's getting cold, dude.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
知道我待会儿要吃什么吗
You know what I could use later?
冰激凌
Ice cream.
Larry's餐厅还在康涅狄格大道吗
Is Larry's still on Connecticut Avenue?
是的
Yeah.
市里最好的兰姆葡萄冰激凌
Best rum raisin in town.
我偏爱薄荷口味的
I'm partial to mint chip.
我过时了
Call me old-fashioned.
你呢 Luke
How about you, Luke?
你有最喜欢的冰激凌口味么
You got a favorite ice cream?
不知道
I don't know.
冰激凌的口味
Ice cream flavors?!
菜鸟 我懂了
Probie, I get it.
你想相信这个孩子 他曾经是个好孩子
You want to trust the boy. He was a good kid.
重点是"曾经"
Emphasis on “was.”
一切都跟表面上的不一样了
Nothing's what it seems anymore.
年轻或者女性 并不代表无罪
Innocence doesn't come with youth or lipstick.
我像你那么大的时候 我们常常看书
When I was your age, we used to read books.
现在 我只下载有声读物
Now, I just download audiobooks,
-在旅行的时候听 -只是音乐
- listen to 'em when I travel. - It's just music.
哦 我也听歌♥
Oh, I have songs, too.
迪伦 滚石乐队
【注:鲍勃·迪伦 乡村歌♥手】
Dylan, Stones...
杰斯
【注:杰斯是说唱歌♥手】
Jay-Z.
不是那种音乐
It's not that kind of music.
我能听听吗
Well, can I listen?
我们为什么要做这些
Why are we even doing this?
别宠着这孩子了
Stop coddling the boy.
给他压力 你在等什么
Press him. What are you waiting for?
我们现在可以回你家了吗
Can we go back to your house now?
当然
Yeah, sure.
他在耍你 Gibbs
He's playing you, Gibbs,
你在纵容他
and you're letting him.
至少她没忘了第36条规矩
【注:如果你觉得自己被耍了 你很可能就是】
At least she didn't forget rule 36.
Sadiq Sadiq 是我
Sadiq? Sadiq, it's me.
你在大白天来了
You came during the day.
我告诉过你 你只能晚上过来
I told you, you only come here at night.
他们在找你
They're looking for you.
进来
Get in.
肯定是Rousseau
It must have been Rousseau.
或者Luke 不然他们怎么知道 去哪儿找你
Or Luke. How else would they know where to look?
Luke带来的危险大过帮助
Luke's become more of a danger than a help,
但他还有价值
but he still has value.
其他人很快会前往伊♥拉♥克♥
The others are leaving soon for Iraq.
我们可以一起走
We can all go together.
让他们等着
Let 'em wait.
你找到Luke 让他相信 他的家人需要他
You find Luke, convince him his family needs him.
Abby
Abby?
你好
Hey.
欢迎来到分子54
Welcome to Molecule 54.
这是我俱乐部的名字
It's the name of my club.
来点儿 最少还有两口
And go for it-- there's a two-drink minimum.
哦
Oh.
谢谢 我们要做什么
Thanks. What are we doing?
我在听Dornget下载的
I'm listening to all these songs
所有歌♥曲
that Dorneget downloaded.
说实话 大多数真的很难听
To be honest, most of them really suck.
后来有一小会儿 我在想"为什么
And then, for a minute, I'm, like, “Why am I doing this when
有人在外面炸我的朋友和国家公园 我却在做这些
“somebody's out there blowing up my friends and national parks
谁知道还会炸什么" 但这不是重点
and who knows what else”" But that's not the point.
-那什么是重点 -是节奏
- So what is the point? - It's the rhythm.
你知道的 我喜欢好听的
You know, I love a good
电子机械节奏 差不多算是你们的下一个
techno-industrial beat as much as your next
对音乐着迷的法医科学家 但是
musically-obsessed forensic scientist, but
在我滤掉高音 去掉低音
just listen to what happens when I filter down the high end
去听节奏的时候
to hear the rhythm track,
听听出现了什么
and then roll off the low end.
你听 感觉太精确了
See? It's like it's too precise.
就像是在发送...
It's-it's like it's sending...
摩斯码
Morse code.
这些歌♥里面嵌入了密♥码♥
There's code imbedded in these songs.
是的 它在拼写些什么
Yeah, it's spelling out something.
一个低音线里藏着一条信息
It's a message hidden in a bass line.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表