getting my cranberries started, but we can't have everything.
你们都有武器吗
You have your service weapons?
我没有 我是一名律师 在国安局工作
Oh, not me. I'm a-an attorney, with NSA.
律师请站到那边去
Attorneys stand over there, please.
小心点
Be careful.
我会的
I will be.
真可爱 好了 我们进去之前
Adorable. Okay, now, let's keep our weapons
把武器掩盖起来
out of sight until we get in there.
我们不要惊扰群众
Last thing we want to do is panic this crowd.
我们不能直接疏散航站楼吗
Can't we just evacuate this terminal?
我们不要怎么做来着
What's the last thing we want?
-惊扰群众 好吧 -课程结束了么
- To panic. Right. - Okay, is the tutorial over?
我们进去吧
Let's get in there.
出去
Out of here.
Beers 是你吗
Beers, is that you?
我是Janet Lewis Beers
It's Janet Lewis, Beers.
你一直没接电♥话♥ 一切都好吗
You haven't been answering your phone. Everything all right?
Beers
Beers?
噢天呐
Oh, my God.
你说对了 他不是Beers
You're right, that's not Beers.
但确实长得很像
But it sure looks like him.
他已经死了
He's not anybody anymore.
看起来像刺伤
Looks like a stab wound.
好吧 现在应该
All right, it's time
-封锁机场了 -没问题
- to shut down the airport. -Not a problem.
20分钟前 我们就已经非正式封锁机场了
We've been unofficially shut down for the last 20 minutes.
在暴风雪结束前 车辆不准出入
No vehicles in or out until this storm ends.
他的枪不见了 Tony
His gun's gone, Tony.
太好了
Great.
我们被大雪
We're snowed in here
困在一个满是暴躁乘客的机场里
with an airport full of cranky passengers,
一个死去的假空警
a dead fake air marshal, and his killer
而有刀有枪的凶手不知所踪
somewhere on the loose, with a knife and a gun.
还有人觉得
Anybody else
咱们在玩"妙探寻凶"吗
【注:一款游戏 玩家扮演一栋大厦里的客人 寻找凶手】
feel like they're playing "Clue"?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我用Jake的手♥机♥把照片发给你 McGee
These shots will be coming to you from Jake's phone, McGee.
我们也会发给Ducky的
We'll send them to Ducky, too.
我想他要忙好一阵了
I think he's gonna be busy for a while.
"今夜人♥兽♥皆不宜外出"
"And it ain't a fit night out for man nor beast."
我才是下去推车的那个人 莎士比亚
Yet I'm the one who had to get out and push the van, Shakespeare.
是W.C. Fields说的 Palmer先生
【注:William Claude Dukenfield 美国喜剧演员 配音演员】
That was W.C. Fields, Mr. Palmer,
《致命的啤酒》中的台词
【注:Fields在1933年主演的短片】
in The Fatal Glass of Beer.
而且我预言 回去的时候
And I predict you will be
你还得推车
pushing it again on the way back.
你现在随身带着犯罪现场手套
You carry crime scene gloves now, too?
已经成习惯了
Well, it's become kind of a habit.
除了空警证件 McGee
No I.D. on him, McGee,
没找到身份证件
other than the air marshal credentials.
要是我有那套犯罪现场装备 就可以采集他的指纹了
If I had your crime scene gizmo, I could get his prints.
你们手边有胶带和爽身粉吗
Do you have any adhesive tape and baby powder handy?
等一下 Bishop
Wait, hold on, Bishop.
那是Beers的钱包吗
Is that Beers' wallet?
对 凶手拿了他的证件 但没拿走这个
Yeah. Killer took his credentials but not this.
驾照 现金
Driver's license, cash,
信♥用♥卡♥ 都留下了
credit cards-- it's all there.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
他没打算假扮空警太长时间
He wasn't looking to play air marshal very long.
只要能让他到机场完成任务就够了
Just long enough to go to the airport to do what he needed to do.
不管任务是什么 他显然在完成前就被杀害了
Whatever that was, he was obviously killed before he got the job done.
除非 他的工作就是杀害Beers 拿到他的空警证件
Unless his job was to kill Beers and take his identity.
并把他的武器送到机场
And deliver his weapon to the airport.
但是要交给谁呢
But deliver it to who?
为什么
And why?
为什么送枪的人 最后却被杀了呢
Why would someone deliver a gun just to end up dead himself?
"盗亦有道" 根本就不存在
Honor among thieves? That's not really a thing.
Beers是个好人
Beers was a good man.
但我们TSA的安检员 并不认识所有空警
But our TSA screeners don't know every air marshal on sight.
每天都有新人来
New ones come through here every day.
至少我们现在知道 那个电子通讯是什么内容了
At least now we know what all the chatter was about.
但是拿到枪的那个人
But whoever's got the gun
正在外头伺机而动
is outside, waiting to use it.
那我们开始搜查乘客吧
So we start searching passengers.
这样做
That's one sure way
凶手必然会狗急跳墙
to force our killer's hand.
我有一个更温和的主意
I was thinking of a less violent idea.
我们在洗手间外等待的那八分钟里
He had to walk right past us
凶手肯定从我们面前走过
in the eight minutes we were waiting outside.
有个摄像头刚好对准那扇门
We have a surveillance camera pointed right at that door.
马上回来 Bishop
Be right back, Bishop.
好的 Tony
Okay, Tony.
我根本不该怀疑你
I never should have doubted you.
你没有怀疑我啊 你在帮我
Well, you didn't. You're helping me.
不 我是说之前
No, I-I mean before--
在你说这家伙可疑的时候
when you said... this guy was suspicious.
我只是觉得以前见过他
I just thought I knew him.
我还是不明白原因
I still don't know why.
-抓住他的手臂 -什么
- Grab his arm. - What?
不要碰到他的皮肤
Yeah, just don't touch his skin.
哦
Oh.
非常好
Perfect.
-胶带呢 -这儿
- Bandage? - Right here.
好
Okay...
我都不习惯你的...速度了
I can't get over your... speed.
你过去会花几个月时间
You used to spend months
调查研究 分♥析♥ 计划
researching, analyzing, planning--
现在你就... 直接动手了
now you just... go.
Jake 我还是我
Jake, I'm still the same person.
跟尸体同处一室还可以正常聊天的你
The same person having a conversation over a dead body.
你俩知道我还在这儿吧
You guys know I'm still here, right?
拿到指纹了吗
Any luck on those prints?
拿到了
Uh, yeah.
采集到一个指纹 McGee
We got one, McGee.
直接发给Abby
Sending it straight to Abby.
和我想的是一个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
低技术含量 但很有效
Low-tech but effective.
谁负责这片区域
Who's lead officer on this wing?
我很抱歉 队长
Uh... I'm real sorry, Lieutenant.
我不知道怎么会漏掉这个
I don't know how we missed that.
好消息是 还有别的摄像头对着这个方向
Well, the good news is, there are other cameras pointed
我们去看看那些监控录像吧
in this direction-- we just have to look at that footage.
法医到达前 封锁洗手间
Restrooms stay closed until we can an M.E. here.
在我查看完监控录像前 谁也不许离开
And no one leaves until I check surveillance.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
-好了 走吧 -走
- All right, let's go. - Go?
不 我们来处理
No. We got this.
不 你们显然缺人手
No, clearly, you're shorthanded.
谢谢你的好意 DiNozzo探员
I appreciate your help, Agent DiNozzo,
但机场监控录像只有TSA的人
but airport surveillance is for TSA
和我们才有权查看
and our eyes only.
是国土安♥全♥部♥定的规矩 不是我说的
That's Homeland's rules, not mine.
借过 飞机延误就够糟糕了
Excuse me. Excuse me. Look, delays are bad enough,
现在洗手间也不让用了
but now the bathrooms?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
这儿发生了什么事
There's something going on here,
而你却不告诉我们
and you are not telling us.
各位 没什么好紧张的
Folks, please, there's no cause for alarm.
只是有位乘客在洗手间病发了
Passenger just had a medical issue in there.
借过
Excuse me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表