than the one we met in last time. Well...
别多想了
don't read anything into it.
请坐
Have a seat.
我们的谈话会被录音吗
Is our conversation going to be recorded?
是的
Yes.
你告诉我们说你和你的丈夫分居了
You told us you and your husband were separated,
但在努力改善
but working things out.
你并没有提到
Then you are not aware
他雇了一个律师来起草离婚协议
that he hired a lawyer to draft divorce papers.
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get this?
你们的婚姻问题
Your marital problems seem
似乎比你之前
to have been a little more serious
告诉我们的更严重
than you led us to believe.
这和我丈夫
What does this have to do
受袭击有什么关系吗
with my husband being attacked?
你知道Courtney Reed是谁吗
Do you know who Courtney Reed is?
我知道她
I know the name.
她是Ned的前女友
She's an old girlfriend of Ned's.
他们在安纳波利斯结识
They met at Annapolis.
为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
他们在约会
They were seeing each other.
你丈夫很有钱 Wallace太太
Your husband was a very wealthy man, Mrs. Wallace.
我们知道你签了份婚前协议
And we know that you signed a pre-nuptial agreement.
是的
Yeah.
如果在你丈夫死前离婚了的话
If you were divorced before your husband's death,
你只能分到现在继承的一小部分
you'd receive a fraction of what you're gonna get now.
告诉我 今早你丈夫被杀时
Tell me, the morning of your husband's murder,
你在哪
where were you?
你觉得我和Ned的死有关
You think I had something to do with Ned's death?
没有律师在场 我什么都不会说
I am not saying any more without a lawyer present.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我带你出去
I'll show you out.
嗨 Francis
Hey, Francis.
-嗨 都还顺利吗 -还好
-Hey. How's it going? -Fine.
我能问个问题吗 Bishop
Can I ask you a question, Bishop?
当然
Sure.
你喜欢和Gibbs一起工作吗
You enjoy working for Gibbs?
我是说 我听说他很强硬 真正的狠角色
I mean, I heard he's tough, real hard-ass.
他就在我身后 是吗
He's standing right behind me, isn't he?
是的
Yeah.
你就没别的地方可去了吗 Francis
Don't you have someplace else to be, Francis?
马上就走 长官
Yes, sir.
Bishop
Bishop...
怎么
Hmm?
你给我打电♥话♥了
You called me.
是的 呃
Yeah. Uh...
我们知道Courtney Reed
So we knew Courtney Reed
没有用她的信♥用♥卡♥
wasn't using her credit cards.
灵光一现 我查了Wallace少校
On a hunch , I checked Commander Wallace's usage
这几天的信♥用♥卡♥记录
over the last few days.
在他被杀的前一晚
Now, on the night before his murder,
他用"Regina Lampert"的名字预定了
he booked an Annapolis motel room
安纳波利斯旅馆的一间房♥
for a “Regina Lampert”"
Regina Lampert
Regina Lampert?
-你知道她 -是的
-You know her? -Yeah.
好吧 那是个化名 老大
Well, it's an alias, boss.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
1963年的经典电影《谜中谜》
The 1963 film classic Charade,
由斯坦利多南执导
directed by Stanley Donen,
加里.格兰特和奥黛丽.赫本主演
starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn.
奥黛丽赫本在片中的名字就叫Regina Lampert
Audrey Hepburn's character's name was "Regina Lampert"
我打给旅馆
Uh, I called the motel,
一个叫这名字的女人
and a woman using that name
符合Courtney Reed的描述
and fitting Courtney Reed's description,
两天前入住
checked into her hotel room two nights ago.
所以她伪造了自己的死亡
So she faked her own death?
你觉得她和那个妻子一起合谋的
You think she and the wife could be in on it together?
那个妻子说什么了吗
The wife say something?
没有 她叫了律师
No, no, she's lawyering up.
McGee带她下楼了
Uh, McGee's escorting her downstairs.
Delilah发起了视频聊天
Delilah, on the video chat.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你居然裸着呢
You're very naked!
实在抱歉
Uh, sorry.
早就教过你了
Teach you not to answer
不要接别人的电♥话♥ DiNozzo
other people's phones, DiNozzo.
叫上McGee
Get McGee.
去那旅馆
Go to the motel.
别计较了 McGee
Get over it, McGee.
就只是惊鸿一瞥
It was just a flash.
她到底露了什么
Exactly what was she flashing?
你看见啥了
What did you see?
足够知道你是个非常幸运的家伙 McGee
Enough to know you're a very lucky dude, McGee.
这个话题到此为止
Let's leave it at that.
我去找经理谈谈 顺便拿钥匙
I'll talk to the manager and get a key.
-Tony -McGee 你能别提了吗
-Tony. -McGee, can you just leave it alone?
不 Tony 就是她
No, Tony, that's her.
Reed小姐 NCIS
Oh. Miss Reed, NCIS!
-NCIS -站住
-NCIS! -Stop!
分开追
Go wide!
借过 让让 小心
Excuse me. Excuse me. Look out!
嘿 蠢货
Hey! Fool!
抓住她 McGee
Get her, McGee!
别 不要 停下
No! Don't! Stop!
-来吧 抓到你了 -不 不 放开我
-Come on... come here... -No! No! Let me go!
不 不
No! No!
不 拜托了
Wow. No! Please!
报♥警♥
Call the police!
我们就是警♥察♥
We are the police.
救命啊
Help!
如果你冷静些 我们可以把手铐拿掉
If you calm down, we can take the cuffs off.
但是你得守规矩
But you have to behave.
我不相信你们所宣称的是你们的真实身份
Look, I don't believe you are who you say you are.
徽章和身份证明能够伪造
Badges and I.D.'s can be faked.
我知道找我的人是谁
I know who's after me.
谁在找你 Reed小姐
Who's after you, Miss Reed?
我哪儿都不跟你去 好吗
I'm not going anywhere with you, okay?
我坚决不离开公共区域
I'm not leaving a public area.
我们发现你的车沉在马里兰州
We found your car submerged in a river
哈福德县的一条河里
in Harford County, Maryland.
你是怎么来汽车旅馆的
How'd you get to the motel room?
你搭档还没明白 不是吗
Your partner doesn't get it, does he?
我不会告诉你们任何事
I'm not telling you guys anything.
我们知道你打电♥话♥给Wallace少校
We know you called Lieutenant Commander Wallace
我们还知道他为你订了汽车旅馆
and we know he booked your motel room for you.
你们知道Ned
You know about Ned?
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
他让我不要任何人交谈
He told me not to talk to anyone,
不要说任何事 我不会开口的
or tell anyone about anything, and I'm not going to.
他死了
He's dead.
我不信
I don't believe you.
要给你点时间吗
Would you like a moment?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
他没能见到总统
He never got to see the president.
没有
No.
你和少校很亲近
You and the commander were close.
他要离婚了
He was getting divorced.
我们正打算结婚
We were going to get married.
Colford-Webb可以接入数以万计的
Colford-Webb has access to tens of thousands
政♥府♥高度机密文件
of highly classified government documents.
我发现他们的计算机系统存在一个致命漏洞
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表