在他的网站中放话说
put out feelers in his network,
他听说《切萨皮克号♥》能买♥♥得到了
saying he heard The Chesapeake might be available
他有极大的兴趣想买♥♥下它
and that he's highly interested in buying it.
儿子 你要找的艺术品大盗就要来找你♥爸♥爸了
Son, uh, your art thief is gonna come to your papa.
"找你♥爸♥爸" 这算什么话
"Come to your papa"? What does that even mean?
开始行动吧
Let's get it done.
嘿 等等 哇哇哇
Hey, hold on. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
这是什么情况
What's happening?
Gibbs已经分配完工作了 你来迟了
Gibbs already divvied up the work. You were late.
会议结束的时候 我还在给他叫车
I was preparing his ride for when this is over.
计程车就在门口两步远的地方
The cab was two feet from the door.
他不需要计程车 他跟我一起
He doesn't need a cab; he's with me.
-什么 -他在华盛顿有个伪造艺术品的朋友
- What?! - He's got an art forger friend in DC.
我们打算给他看赝品
We're gonna show him the fake
看看他能不能告诉我们一些信息
see if he can tell us anything about it.
Tony 黑市艺术品
Tony, black market art
是个小圈子
is a small world.
"切萨皮克"号♥于1799年下水
The USS Chesapeake was launched in 1799
它是美国海军最早的
as one of the original frigates
护卫舰之一
of the United States Navy.
你看见什么了 Duck
What do you see, Duck?
艺术的真实价值
Well, the true value of art.
我们的先辈建造这艘船是为了保卫新国家
Our forefathers built that ship to protect a new nation.
Cantor Howell受这种坚定信念的鼓舞
Cantor Howell was inspired by that resolve to create
画出了这幅作品 而我们现在站在这儿 看着他的作品
this painting and now we stand here, looking at his work
-感到... -骄傲
- and feel a sense of... - Pride.
-对 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
上尉呢
The lieutenant?
和我推测的一样
Yes, well, as I surmised,
死因是钝器重击头部
cause of death was blunt force trauma.
但是看一下伤口的中下部
But take a look at this lower part of the wound.
这是弯的
It's curved.
这表明凶器有圆形边缘
Which suggests a murder weapon with a rounded edge.
-就这样 -目前来看 就这么多
- That it? - Well, for the present, yes.
但Pine上尉的过去 有话要说
But Lieutenant Pine's past had something to say.
这是他的左膝
This is his left knee.
-有根针在里面 -事实上 是两根
- Had a pin in it. - Uh, two, actually.
显然他收到了
Yes, apparently he received
加入军官训练的弃权声明 而且...
a waiver to enter officer training and-and
这些档案显示
these records show
他在小时候遭遇过一次严重的车祸
that he was in a serious car accident as a boy.
失去了双亲和姐姐
Lost both parents and his sister.
所以他才没有家人
That's why he had no family.
是的 但Pine上尉在身体和精神上
Yes, but Lieutenant Pine rose above his wounds,
都摆脱了伤痛
both physically and emotionally,
成为了一个杰出的年轻人
to become an extraordinary young man.
而如今他已与世长辞
And now he's no longer with us
就因为有人看中了那幅画
because someone took a look at that painting
只看见了钱
and saw only dollar signs.
他在哪儿
So, uh, where is he?
哦 他喜欢敞开大门
Oh, he likes to make an entrance.
顺便说 他不喜欢警♥察♥ 原因很明显
And by the way, he doesn't like cops, for obvious reasons.
我会说 你是我儿子
I'll say you're my son.
他不知道你儿子是联邦探员吗
Doesn't he know your son's a federal agent?
我的伙伴没人知道 不然他们会觉得不自在
None of my associates know that-- it makes them uneasy.
我告诉他们 那小子是个平面模特
I tell them that Junior's a catalog model.
Anthony
Anthony!
啊 Perry
Ah, Perry.
真是太好了 我简直不敢相信
This is great. I can't believe this.
Perry Swann 你看起来好极了
Perry Swann. You're looking great.
来抱一个
Come here.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
认识下我儿子
Meet my son.
不是吧
No.
Tony 那个著名的平面模特
Tony, the famous catalog model?
正是在下
That's me.
他... 他有点你的轮廓
Well, he... he has your chiseled features.
摆个造型怎么样
How about a pose?
-什么 -我是个画家
- I'm sorry? - I'm a painter.
我一直在寻找一个好造型
I'm always looking for a solid pose.
灵感 你懂的
Inspiration, you know.
别羞于展示你的天赋 儿子
Don't be shy about your talent, son.
来吧 摆个造型
Go ahead. Pose.
很有力量
Powerful.
Anthony 见到你真是太好了
Anthony, it really is terrific to see you.
最近都没什么人来看我
I don't get many visitors these days.
这是什么话
What are you talking about?
这地方比我们在布鲁塞尔
This place has seen more soirees
翻新的仓库要豪华多了
than that barn we renovated in Brussels.
是啊 但后来 有一天 电♥话♥不响了
Yes, but then, one day, the phone goes quiet,
只剩下你自己努力完成的作品
and all you have left is the work that you worked so hard on.
结果只有一堆假的莫奈
Turns out it's just a pile of fake Monets.
-是啊 -唔
- Yeah. - Mm.
Swann先生 你能
Mr. Swann, uh, can you
跟我们说说这幅画吗
tell us anything about this painting?
你的效率真高啊 Anthony
You don't waste any time, Anthony.
我刚收到你的邮件 说你对《切萨皮克号♥》
I just got your e-mail saying you were interested
感兴趣 而现在
in The Chesapeake, and now,
-它就在这里了 -不 Perry
- here it is. - No, Perry.
这是赝品
That's a fake.
你说得对
You're right.
这张美术馆的标签是按
This gallery label was made from a template
我为我自己的赝品所做的模板来制♥作♥的
that I created for my own fakes.
在圈子里 像野火一样迅速传开
Caught on like wildfire in the community.
等等 这是证据袋吗
Wait, is this an evidence bag?
你们在跟警♥察♥合作吗
Are you working with the police?
没有
No.
没有
No.
我在网上买♥♥的袋子
I purchased this bag online
来保存证据
to preserve evidence.
听着 画这幅画的人
See, the man that painted this picture--
我想找到他 还想揍他
I would like to find and I would like to hurt him.
这太暴♥力♥了 儿子
That's, uh, awfully violent, son.
老爸 拜托 那个人抢了我的模特女友
Dad, please. The man stole my model girlfriend.
我非常想揍他
I would like to hurt him.
我也遭遇过 Tony
I've been there, Tony.
我打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
把你的号♥码留给我
Leave me your number.
我会把那家伙带到你面前 任你处置
I'll serve you that guy on a platter.
好极了
Great.
嘿 Tony 见到你真高兴
Hey, Tony. Great to see you.
小Palmer怎么样了
How's the baby Palmer?
好多了 好多了
Much better, much better.
医生确认是低烧
The doctor confirmed it was a low-grade fever,
但说实话 感觉更像是五级大火
but honestly, it felt more like a five-alarm fire.
哭得真是太厉害了
There was a lot of crying.
我哭得很厉害
I cried a lot.
-言归正传 我错过了什么 -死去的上尉
- So, anyway, what'd I miss? - Dead lieutenant,
被偷的画 还有我爸
stolen painting, my dad is consulting
以黑市艺术家的身份在做顾问
as a black market art expert.
真是太折磨人了
It's pretty much torture.
怎么会
How come?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我说服自己老头已经变了 你知道吗
I convinced myself Senior was changing, you know?
我们开始联♥系♥ 但是...
That we were starting to connect, but...
我看见他这样...
then I see him like this and...
让我觉得
it just reminds me that
什么都可能是骗局
anything could be a scam.
Tony...
Tony...
当一位父亲很难
being a dad is hard.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表