Where are we with Homeland?
Ali探员正在路上
Ah, Agent Ali is on his way up.
他可不是个乐天派
He's not a happy camper.
我是说他...
I'd say his...
同意我们让Delilah参与的
...willingness to let us use Delilah
另一项卧底任务
for another undercover op
-如Tim所愿了 -要看她
- matches Tim's now. - It's gonna be
自己的选择 McGee现在在哪儿
up to her. Where is McGee?
还没有他的消息
Haven't heard from him.
他已经有过私人时间了
Well, he's had his time.
要我给他打电♥话♥吗
Uh, you want me to call?
不用
No.
嗨 我是特别探员Timothy McGee
Hi. You've reached Special Agent Timothy McGee.
请在哔声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
你说过只有Rafi
And you said Rafi was the only one
知道这个地方
that knew about this place...?
-不是时候 Tim -我同意
- Not the time, Tim. - I agree.
虽然 这话毫无意义
Although, it's worth noting,
当我被告知 NCIS已经介入调查
when I was told that NCIS was involved,
事情就一直发展得很顺利
things worked out nicely.
你跟踪我到这儿
You followed me here?
从我们对同一个人感兴趣开始
Since we're interested
我就盯上你了 小可爱
in the same person, lover boy.
-你跟他说起我了 -我在卧底
- You told him about me? - I was undercover.
我表现得越接近真实生活 越有利
The closer I can be to the truth, the better.
这就是为什么我会在这儿 我要知道真♥相♥
Which is why I'm here-- the truth.
我的要求很简单
It's quite simple.
你是为我做卧底
Are you undercover for me?
还是为他们
Or them?
答案会决定今晚有多少具尸体
It determines how many bodies will be found tonight.
不论结果怎样 对你来说都是个残酷的结局
In either case, it's a grim outcome for you.
我很欣赏你的洞察力 你是...
Well, I appreciate the insight, Agent...?
-叫我Raff -你不能来这儿 Larsen
- Call me "Raff". - Boundaries, Larsen.
他就由我接受了 好了 退到电梯里
We'll take him from here. All right, back on the elevator.
这是干嘛 你们打电♥话♥让我来这儿的
What the hell? You called me up here.
还有更重要的事要做
Bigger fish to fry elsewhere.
还是直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
Still going straight to voicemail.
Delilah的安全屋在哪里
Delilah's safe house where is it?
"按密须知"
Need to know.
我们上一次联♥系♥的时候 McGee正往那里去
Last we heard, McGee was headed there,
-现在他一直没接电♥话♥ -这说明...
- and now he's not answering. - And that means...?
你真那么愚钝吗 Raff 快走
Still slow on the uptake, Raff-- let's go!
别以为这是什么试探 竞争
Don't make this a measuring contest.
抬脚
Move!
情况紧急
We're bigger.
告诉他 你是站在他那边的
Tell him you're with him.
什么 不可能
What? No.
-快告诉他 你是为他工作的 -不
- Just tell him you're with him. - No.
拍完这最后一个 我就可以把所有视频上传了
One last video before I release them online.
准备好了吗
Ready?
听着 她一开始就是
Look, she started out
国安部的双面间谍
as a double agent for Homeland Security.
去年发生的一些事 让我发现了
Some point during the last year, I figured out
她不再为我们工作的事实
that she wasn't on my side anymore.
知道吗 我很想相信你的话
You know I want to believe that.
那就相信
Believe it.
一开始 我以为那是因为我
At first, I thought it was me.
我今晚来这儿就是想改变她的想法
I came here tonight to try and change her mind.
但没有成功
It didn't work.
他今晚来这儿就是告诉我 我做错了
He came here tonight to tell me I was wrong.
确实也有一小部分原因是因为你
And it is a little bit about you.
-还有Rafi -别再抱怨他了
- And Rafi. - Stop blaming him.
-别再维护他 -怎么 你认为我和他好上了
- Stop defending him! - What, do you think I'm seeing him?!
我不知道 你有吗
I don't know. Are you?
这就是你变节的原因吗
Is that why you're a traitor?
对一个根本不在乎的人来说 这叫背叛吗
Can't be a traitor to someone who doesn't care about you.
你在说什么 我来这儿了 我很在乎
What are you talking about? I'm here. I care.
显然 没在乎到仔细听我说话
Obviously, not enough to listen.
我还在听
I'm still listening,
但我没听到答案
but I haven't heard an answer!
-不 不 不 别这样 -告诉他实话
- No, no, no! Please! - Just tell him the truth!
实话就是 我仍然在乎你 Tim 你不明白吗
The truth is, I still care about you, Tim! Can't you see that?
我做的任何选择都不容易
None of this was easy.
但我们都做了些什么
What are we even doing?
我们甚至还没好好说声"你好"
We haven't even had a proper "Hello."
为什么你要去地球的另一边
Why'd you move halfway around the world?
你为什么让我走了
Why did you let me?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我知道
I know.
你是为我工作吗
Are you with me?!
是的 我为你工作
Yes, I am with you.
但你没必要杀了他
But you don't have to shoot him.
是的... 我不必那么做
No... I don't.
但你要
But you do.
我 我说了我是你这边的
I-I said I'm with you.
证明给我看
Prove it.
证明给我看
Prove it!
特区警署已进入警戒状态 他们或许更近些
Metro PD's on alert. They might be closer.
不会 安全屋离这儿不远
No, the condo's just up here.
下个路口右转 Gibbs
Next right, Gibbs.
这是个测试
It's a test.
我们会成功的
We'll make it.
你只要通过这个测试就行
Just pass the test.
Tim 你在...
Tim, what are you...?
Delilah 开枪吧
Delilah, pull the trigger.
-你在干什么 -我做不到
- What are you doing? - I can't.
枪里没有子弹 他不可能给你
The gun's not loaded. He wouldn't give you
-一把上膛的武器 -我怎么会知道
- a loaded weapon! - How was I supposed to know that?
-我用了"测试"这个词 -够了
- Well, I used the word "test." - Enough!
-我以为你明白我的计划 -那又不是我的计划
- I thought you understood that was the plan! - That wasn't my plan!
-那么 你的计划是什么 -闭嘴
- Well, what was your plan? - Shut up!
这才是我的计划
This was my plan!
不许动
Don't!
McGee
McGee.
我们没事 老大
We're okay, boss.
哇 谁砸了你的脑袋 Delilah还是Malik
Wow. Who gave you that head wound-- Delilah or Malik?
赶紧把手铐给我打开
Just gets these ties off me.
打开了
They're off.
那把刀是怎么回事
And the knife?
第九条规则 我听进去了
Rule number nine-- I listen.
你和我 就要另说了
You and I, on the other hand--
我们必须解决彼此的沟通问题
we need to work on our communication.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
-Bishop -啥
- Bishop? - Hmm?
你说工作时调情能让你练好功夫的时候
When you said work-flirts keep your kung fu strong,
你到底是什么意思
what-what do you mean by that?
这只是个理论 真的
It's just a theory, really.
那么 这个万能理论对
Well, that theory of everything worked
-昨晚的麦走运非常有用 -是的
- for McGot-Lucky last night. - Mm-hmm.
我知道功夫是什么
I know kung fu.
你当然知道 你还...
Yes, you do, and you have...
你还学得很好 Grasshopper
【注:用简单的流程方法就能作出模型的软件】
you have learned well, Grasshopper.
哇 那一定很糟糕
Wow. That must have sounded bad.
是的 有一点 但Tony打扫干净了
Yeah, just a little, but Tony cleared it up.
你们两个... 这是工作时调情吗
You two... work-flirts?
不 Larsen探员刚刚在问我关于Rafi的内♥幕♥消息
No. Agent Larsen was just asking for the inside scoop on Rafi.
-是吗 -是的
- Hunk. - Yeah.
我一直在琢磨你
I've been thinking about you.
你要么城府很深 要么非常单纯 Tina
You're either real complicated, or super simple, Tina.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表