as much as you do.
我感兴趣的是 你们俩谁更想得到它
What interests me is who wants it more.
我已经付过钱了
I paid you.
一半而已 用于接近那幅画
Half. For making the painting accessible
然后弄一幅赝品 这两样我都已经做到了
and producing a fake. Both of which I did.
我们说好了 一旦我拿到《切萨皮克号♥》
We agreed that I would pay you the rest
就把剩下的一半给你
once I had The Chesapeake in hand.
没错 但是改主意是女人的特权
True. But it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.
尤其是能拿到更多钱的时候
Especially when it means a greater profit.
所以
So...
来次公开竞价怎么样
how about an opening bid?
画在哪儿
Where's the painting?
得到那幅画肯定是
Acquiring it must have taken
用了一套特殊的技巧
a very special set of skills.
是的
Yes.
它本归海军所有
It belonged to the Navy.
我找了个内应
I found an in.
他是个好心人 也没有家人
He had a good heart and no family.
Pine上尉只是她的引路石
Lieutenant Pine was just a mark to her.
我说服他申请了《切萨皮克号♥》
I convinced him to request The Chesapeake
来装饰上司的办公室
for his boss's office.
是我把你送进那栋楼的
I got you in that building.
而我解决了楼里的突发♥情♥况
And I dealt with the complications that arose inside.
我们扯平了 Smith先生
I believe we're even, Mr. Smith.
现在 我建议你开始竞价
Now, I suggest you start bidding.
如果你是叫我清除竞争对手的话
If you are asking me to eliminate my competition...
我会的
...I will.
Aziz带了武器
Aziz is armed.
枪已经拔♥出♥来♥了
Weapon drawn.
作为一个新派的单身女性
Look, as a newly single woman,
我的策略就是 去任何地方都要带着朋友
I've made it my policy never go anywhere without friends.
有些你能看见
Some you'll see,
有些你看不见
some you won't.
又一个玩家加入
We got another player.
北侧 蓝色套装那个
North side of the room, blue suit,
光头 像是携有武器
shaved head, looks armed.
别玩游戏了 开始出价
Now stop playing games and give me a number.
你知道吗 我也有朋友
You know, I got a friend.
有次他替他父亲付了酒店账单
He paid his dad's hotel bill once
因为他父亲付不起
because his dad couldn't cover.
我就问他了 你为什么要这么做
And I said to my friend, I said, "Why'd you do that?
你父亲从没为你做过任何事
Your dad never did anything for you."
当时他脸上的表情
The look on his face.
前所未见
Never seen anything like it.
我从没见过他的脸上
There was more love on his face
有那么多的爱意
than I ever saw.
我猜
I guess that...
他父亲对他来说 比想象中的
his dad meant more to him
更重要
than he knew.
这事跟我们有什么关系
What does this have to do with anything?
那就是"真爱"啊
It's precious.
-NCIS -联邦探员
- NCIS! - Federal agents!
你是谁 我什么都没做
Who are you? I didn't do anything!
她给了我50块钱让我看着桌子
She paid me 50 bucks to watch the table!
后援是假的 他没有携带武器
Backup was a con, boss. He's unarmed.
我们需要那幅画
We're gonna need that painting.
我简直有一火星的事要担心
I've discovered a new planet of worry.
要是某天Victoria有了个闺蜜 闺蜜的爹
What if someday Victoria has a best friend whose father
是个超拽的人 就像
is something awesome like a... like
棒球选手 或者
a baseball player or a...
是个送奶工 因为他们总是
or a milkman, because they always
能直接接触到冰淇淋
have direct access to ice cream?
我是说 到时候我要怎么和
I mean, how am I supposed to compete
那些炫酷的人比
with something like that?
你想要我一直这样说下去吗
You want me to keep talking like this?
是的 因为这个记录装置是声控的
Yes. Yes. Because the recording device is voice-activated.
一旦它升温到一定程度
And once it heats up enough,
我就能用红外探测器找到它
I should be able to see it on the infrared.
好吧 我的重点是 世上有太多的工作
Okay, well, my point is there are plenty of jobs
比助理验尸官更炫--
out there that are cooler than assistant--
哇 找到了
Whoa. Got it.
哪儿
Where?
它被嵌入到...
It was inserted under this...
这堆颜料下面
mound of paint.
哇喔
Whoa...!
难以置信
Incredible.
Abby
Abby...
这是Harris先生
this is Officer Harris,
来自CIA
CIA.
去把这个装袋交给他
Go ahead and put that in a bag for him.
什么 Gibbs
What? Gibbs.
你的祖国感谢你的贡献
Your country thanks you for your service.
随着Aziz的被捕 我们离拿下Al-Zalim
With Aziz in custody, we're one step closer
又近了一步
to bringing down Al-Zalim.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都是英雄
You two are a couple of heroes.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
什么
Hmm?
Victoria Elizabeth Palmer的父亲
Victoria Elizabeth Palmer's father...
是个英雄
is a hero.
我同意
Well, I agree.
我们就做
I say we go with the...
手工酵母面包吧
rustic sourdough.
里面没有茴香 对吧
There isn't fennel in that, is there?
好的 到时候见
All right. I'll see you then.
明天和Zoe约会
Date with Zoe tomorrow.
哦 面包是前戏
Oh. Bread is forward movement.
-是的 -真为你高兴 儿子
- Yes, it is. - Happy for you, son.
要我送你去机场吗
You want me to give you a lift to the airport?
哦 不需要了 出租车马上就到了
Oh, that's not necessary. The cab's on its way.
好吧
All right.
你在家没什么事吧
You gonna be all right at home?
哦 我不回家
Oh, I'm not going home.
这次的艺术之谈
All this art talk, uh,
鼓舞我开始另一场欧洲狂欢
encouraged me to kick off another European wingding.
可不是嘛
Ah. Look at that.
听着真有趣
That sounds like fun.
我需要跟你说件事
I need to tell you something.
你什么都不用说
Oh. You don't need to say anything.
听着
Look...
我这辈子做了很多事情
I've done a lot of things in my life.
我一直伪装成一个更好的人
I've pretended to be better than I am,
我也和很多名声狼藉的人打交道
I've dealt with some pretty shady folks.
但是 儿子
But, son...
我不是个骗术大♥师♥
I am not a con artist.
我是个企业家
I am an entrepreneur.
企业家和骗术大♥师♥的区别在于
The difference between an entrepreneur and a con artist
企业家
is that an entrepreneur...
相信自己兜售的梦想
believes in the dreams he's selling.
无论我的生意成功与否
Whether my deals fell through or not,
我都相信我兜售的东西
I believed in what I was selling.
看呐
There.
那就是Gibbs说的那个表情
That's the look that Gibbs was talking about.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表