Look, you chose this line of work.
这马蜂窝也是你自己捅的
You kicked our hornet's nest.
我只想说 不必再有人受到伤害了
I'm just saying nobody else has to get hurt.
那你就错了
You're wrong, though.
你的人就要受到伤害了
Your man's going to be hurt.
我的人
My man?
你是说Gibbs
You mean Gibbs?
我要拿他杀鸡儆猴
I'm going to make an example of him.
走 走
Muévete! Move!
嘿 兄弟 听着 我明白了
Hey, man, listen. I get it.
Gibbs脾气有点坏 不爱说话 还很固执
Gibbs can be grumpy, incommunicative, stubborn.
-但你没理由... -够了 说再见吧
- That's no reason... - Enough. Say good-bye.
我在跟你说话呢
I'm working with you here.
现在我说了算
Well, now, because I have the power,
你们 你们...
and you people, you people...
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
请回复 我要马上跟Gibbs说话
I need a response. I need to talk to Gibbs right now.
嘿 Tony 是我
Hey, Tony. It's me.
我没事
I'm fine.
但Aranda就不太好了
Can't say the same for Aranda.
我们终究都会死去
I know, in the end, we all must die.
我也不信教
And I am not a religious person.
但我觉得亵渎尸体
But I find desecration of the human body
实在是丧尽天良
to be positively indecent.
海盗可不是因为他们的礼貌而闻名的 Duck
Well, pirates aren't known for their decency, Duck.
-有什么问题吗 -不 Timothy
- Something wrong? -No, Timothy,
但我希望你过来之前
but I requested you dispense with the coffee
先把咖啡放下
before joining me.
Joe Willis是被淹死么
Joe Willis drown?
是窒息而死
The cause of death was asphyxiation.
那发现他的那个浴缸呢
And the bathtub he was floating in?
Willis先生被扔进水里最主要的原因
Mr. Willis was most likely left in the water
是为了掩盖尸臭和控制腐烂的速度
to control odor and decomposition.
尸体浸在水里就能控制腐烂的速度吗
Can being submerged in water control decomp?
不单只是水 但正如你所看到的
Not water alone, but as you can see,
他的皮肤表面还有化学品的痕迹
there are traces of chemicals on his skin,
确切地说 包含苄索氯铵
【注:其溶液用作局部抗感染剂 制药的防腐剂】
specifically benzethonium chloride,
溴棕三甲铵和传统的氨
cetrimide and good old-fashioned ammonia.
这些成分必然会减缓尸体的腐烂速度
These would certainly slow the decaying of the tissue.
那他死了多久了
How long has he been dead?
很难说得清楚
It's hard to be precise.
五到七天吧
Five to seven days.
杀他的人或者人们很明显想要防止他的尸体腐烂
The killer or killers clearly wanted to preserve his body.
以便他们在制定劫持计划时 可以使用他的公♥寓♥
While they used his apartment while planning their hijacking.
谢了 Duck
Thanks, Duck.
Renaldo...
Renaldo...
Renaldo
Renaldo.
Renaldo...
Renaldo...
我们很担心
不要动
Stay still.
你这样就算完事了
That's all you're gonna do?
我正在给你止血
I'm stopping the bleeding.
我需要看医生
I need medical attention.
你需要做的... 是回答你的朋友
What you need to do... is respond to your friend.
告诉他你很好
And tell him you're bueno.
否则 我只能把这个松开了
Or I can just untie this.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我很好 你们不要动 懂吗
是 我知道了
好了
Okay. Okay.
现在 说实话吧
Now... you talk.
你想怎么样 你想听... 听什么
What do you want? What-what... what do you want to hear?
你告诉我说你是头儿
You told me that you're the leader.
那个头儿 他知道
The leader-- he knows.
Vilandro 他才是真正的老大
Vilandro-- he was the real leader.
给我们制♥服♥和假证件
Outfitted us, got us fake papers.
你们的计划呢
What's the plan?
我们
We...
我们把船弄出港
We take the boat out of port.
然后我们联♥系♥船公♥司♥索要赎金
Then we contact the shipping company for ransom.
然后逃生船会来接我们
Then escape boat comes and meets us.
简单 干脆
Simple, clean.
你们现在不可能联♥系♥到船公♥司♥了
You can't contact the shipping company.
-你们破坏了无线电 -那不是我们干的
- You destroyed the radio. - That wasn't us.
是Vilandro 他和船长去了报务室
Vilandro-- he went to the radio room with the captain,
然后他们打了起来
and they fought.
所有东西都被打坏了
Everything fell apart after that.
我看到你和其他四个人
I saw you and four others.
你们还有另一个人在船上
You have another man on this ship.
你觉得现在都在你的控制之下了
You think you're in control now,
不 等其他人来了
but you're not. When the others come,
-他们会杀了你 -第六个人是谁
- they're gonna kill you. - Who's the sixth man?
等等
Wait.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
第四层甲板
Deck four.
Vilandro派他去看守一个集装箱
Vilandro sent him there to guard a shipping container
就在他和船长打起来之前
right before the fight with the captain.
我不知道原因 我发誓
I don't know why. I swear.
我发誓
I swear. I swear.
现在 你告诉我 谁说了算
Now, you were telling me, who is in control?
你有什么发现 Bishop
What did you find, Bishop?
-有什么有趣的 -很多
- Anything interesting? - Tons.
这是在Joe Willis家找到的Vilandro电脑
It's Vilandro's computer from Joe Willis's place.
里边全是加密的邮件
It's filled with encrypted e-mails.
船期表 港口安全代码
Shipping timetables, port security codes,
为劫匪准备的小额现金
petty-cash drops for the hijackers.
我的意思是 有人计划并且资助了这次行动
I mean, someone planned and financed this whole operation.
只是暂时还不知道是谁
Just can't tell you who yet.
有什么发现 Abbs
What do you got, Abbs?
那个 我已经
Well, uh, I've been
检查过所有来自Joe Willis公♥寓♥的证据了
combing through all the evidence from Joe Willis's apartment.
那你在这堆垃圾里都发现了些什么
What'd you find in this garbage?
对外行人来说 看起来也许像是垃圾
It may look like garbage to the untrained eye,
但是对我来说 每一片发霉的食品包装纸
but to me, every moldy food wrapper
每个受潮的烟头
and every soggy cigarette butt--
都能用来拼成一幅巨大的马赛克图案
it just fills in a vast mosaic.
详细点 Abbs
Details, Abbs.
嗯 其中一个劫匪
Um, well, one of our hijackers,
患有乳糖不耐受症
uh, is lactose intolerant.
另外两个是素食主义者
Uh, two others are vegetarians.
一个患有肠应激综合征
One is suffering from IBS.
简洁点 Abbs
Fewer details, Abbs.
我在检测8个不同的DNA样本
I'm running eight distinct DNA samples
来确定劫匪们的身份
to try to I.D. the hijackers.
我只是在等结果
I'm just waiting for results.
那Ducky在Willis尸体上
What about the chemicals
发现的那些化学品呢
Ducky found on Joe Willis's body?
动物尸体除臭剂 很多
Dead-animal deodorizer, and a lot of it.
我小时候
My dad always had a jug
我爸爸总是准备一罐这种东西
of that stuff when I was growing up.
用来掩盖气味 防止招苍蝇
Covers the smell and stops the infestation of flies.
你用的足够多的话
And you use enough of it,
对人类尸体也有效
it'll do the same thing for a dead man.
-还有其他发现吗 -呃
- Anything else? - Um...
就是这些数字
just these numbers.
Gibbs在"圣多米尼克"号♥
Uh, Gibbs found them on a slip of paper
案发现场的一张小纸条上发现的
at the crime scene on the San Dominick.
我还不知道它们是什么 但我正在查
I'm not sure what they are yet, but I am all over it.
干得好 Abbs
It's good work, Abbs.
天哪 我刚才都打冷战了
Gosh, I just got chills.
为什么那样
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表