可以啊
Works for me.
她来干什么
What's she doing here?
-和她一起的是谁 -前妻二号♥
- And who is she with? - Number two.
她就是第二位妻子
That's wife number two.
我们终于眼见为实了
We have a visual confirmation.
好吧 Jethro 你不打算说句话吗
Well, Jethro, you gonna say anything
还是你的舌头终于彻底萎缩了
or did your tongue finally shrivel up and die?
你们俩怎么认识的
You two know each other?
怎么 你和Tobias是唯一一对
What, are you and Tobias the only two exes
成为朋友的前任吗
that get to be friends?
我们俩在低情商互助组认识的
We met at an emotional dwarf support group.
-说得好 我喜欢 -谢谢
- That's a good one, I like that. - Thanks.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我带她过来的 你们俩需要谈谈
I brought her. You two need to talk.
我们都知道你对这个不感兴趣
And we all know that's not something you're interested in.
确实
Got that right.
于是我提议...
So I suggested that we...
在案发现场埋伏 这样我就没法走掉了
Ambush me at a crime scene so I can't get away?
回去工作
Get back to work.
抱歉 老大 我们只是想把案子带回...
Sorry, boss, we-we were just taking these cases back to...
你们的安息之处
Your final resting place?
这上面有个东西
There's a thing up there.
我现在不方便
I can't talk right now.
-那我等你 -没用的
- Then I'll wait. - That's not gonna work.
好吧 我们各退一步
Okay, okay, let's compromise.
我们回NCIS 你搞定现场后在那儿见
We'll got back to NCIS and meet you there once you're done here.
-我还有别的选择吗 -这取决于
- Do I have a choice? - Well, that depends--
你是否愿意在接下来的
how do you feel about spending the next
六个月里一直被查税
six months being audited?
由我查
By me.
一号♥死者 陆军上士Samson Delgado
Victim number one, Staff Sergeant Samson Delgado.
在匡迪科教授作战训练课
Teaches combat training at Quantico.
喜欢负重训练
Likes pumping iron,
徒步训练 继续负重训练
hiking, and pumping iron.
二号♥死者
Victim number two--
军士长Beau Lordin
Chief Petty Officer Beau Lordin.
刚从阿富汗回国
Just got back from Afghanistan,
因为从地雷下救了
where he received a commendation
两个本地人而被表彰
for saving two locals from a land mine.
本来不想让你看到的 老大
Uh, you weren't supposed to see that, boss.
不过 既然你看到了
But, uh, now that you did,
我们就想问问
we were just wondering...
这前妻二号♥
Wife number two--
就是被你抓奸在床的那位吗
she's the one you caught in bed with the other guy?
我没想问那事
I wasn't wondering that.
我也没
Uh, me, neither.
就我想问 继续
It was just me, then. Moving on.
五个死者都有耀眼的服役记录
All five victims have stellar records.
没有任何犯罪行为
Nothing to indicate any criminal activity.
还有其他共同点吗
Anything in common?
有 他们上周都没有报到
Uh, yes, they all failed to report for duty last week.
还有别的 老大 但我
There's something else, boss, but I'm not
不太确定是怎么回事
quite sure what to make of it.
他们都没有按时缴税
They're all late paying their taxes.
他们付的滞纳金都够在开曼群岛
They've paid enough late fees to buy a small bank
-买♥♥家小银行了 -可能没什么
- in the Caymans. - It could be nothing.
-继续查 -但我们会继续查的
- Run it down. - But we're gonna run it down.
查出我们的受害人为什么会死在那家餐厅
Find out how our victims ended up in that diner.
好的
Okay.
我们知道什么
What did we learn?
我没法告诉你 他们为什么会死在那个餐厅
I can't tell you how our victims ended up in the diner,
但我知道
but do I have a good idea of
他们到那之后发生了什么
what happened once they got there.
男性死者们包围了女性死者
Our male victims surrounded our female victim.
她在这个位置
She was here.
她开了第一枪
She got off the first shot.
男死者一号♥甚至没有机会开枪
Male number one never even fired his weapon.
之后Hanover上校遭受火力压制
Captain Hanover took on heavy fire after that.
一枪打在肩膀 一枪打在胳膊
One to the shoulder, one to the arm.
她继续开枪 干掉了男死者二号♥
She kept firing, took out male
以及男死者三号♥
number two and male number three.
然后她单膝跪地
Then she dropped to one knee,
又开了三枪 打死了男死者四号♥
fired three more shots, took out male number four.
到那时 她已经失血过多
And by then she had lost too much blood.
这不是墨西哥僵局x7f
It wasn't a Mexican standoff.
不 这是四对一
No. It was four against one.
-Hanover反抗得很惨烈 -是的
- Hanover put up a hell of a fight. - Yeah. I mean,
就一个毫无武器经验的文职人员而言
for a desk jockey with very little weapons experience.
除非梦神刚把《警探哈里》
【注:克林特伊斯特伍德1971年主演的动作片】
I mean, unless Morpheus had just downloaded
下载到她脑子里 否则她绝对
Dirty Harry into her brain. Or else she's
不像表面那样 你想来点吗
not who she seems. Do you want some of this?
还是不了
Yeah.
弹道分♥析♥呢
Uh, ballistics?
所有枪的序列号♥都被磨掉了
Um, all the serial numbers were ground down,
我没法在弹道数据库里查到
and I didn't get any hits on the ballistics databases,
但我还是在死者的日程表上
but I did find something interesting
发现了一些线索
in our victims' calendars.
他们在失踪的那周末
They all had appointments
日程表上都显示预约了
on the books with a tax-consulting firm
一家税务咨♥询♥事务所
the weekend they disappeared.
是同一间事务所 Gibbs
The same firm, Gibbs.
查到地址了吗
Got an address?
没有 只查到了名字
No. Just a name.
"税无忧"事务所
We Got Your Back Taxes.
我查了查 但一无所获
I ran a search, but nothing came up.
那继续查
Well, keep looking.
有什么发现立刻告诉我
Call me if you find something.
我会一直在家
I'll be at home.
别走 等等啊
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
前妻二号♥
Ex-wife number two?
我以为她是来这儿见你的
I thought she was coming here to see you.
就啊 她是要来
Yeah, she's coming.
所以我要回家啊
That's why I'm going home.
你查到什么了 McGee
What do you got, McGee?
Tony在其中一个死者的
Well, Tony found a business card
办公桌抽屉里发现了一张名片
in one of the victim's office desk.
上面有我们神秘的税务所的地址
It has the address of our missing tax consultants,
但在布里奇沃特
【注:美国马萨诸塞州东部城镇】
but it's all the way in Bridgewater.
那我们早点出发
Then we start early.
天一亮就去接我
Pick me up at dawn.
我想说 七点出发可以吗
Actually, can we make it 7:00?
因为Diane在国税局工作
Since Diane works at the IRS,
她提议替我们调出死者的纳税记录
she offered to pull our victims' tax records.
她明早把资料送过来
She's dropping them off tomorrow.
-Diane -是她
- Diane? - Yeah.
你走后 她就和前妻二号♥一起过来了
She, uh, came in with ex-wife number two after you left.
我不得不说 老大 知道你走了 她就发起狂怒
I got to say, boss, she was crazy mad you were gone.
McGee 那是因为她本来就很疯狂
McGee, it's because she is crazy.
我疯狂 用铁皮剪
I'm crazy? Says the guy
剪脚趾甲的人也好意思说我疯狂
who cuts his toenails with a tin snip.
你骗我
You lied to me!
你答应我回NCIS后再见面的
You promised to meet me back at NCIS!
-我可没"答应"什么 -别再说了
- I didn't hear the word "promise." - Oh, no, no.
这次你别想逃避 你
No. You are not weaseling out of this this time, you...
你
You...
你说得对
are right.
严格说来 你确实没有"答应"
Technically, you didn't use the word "promise."
但既然我来了 我们就得谈谈
But I'm here now, and we need to talk.
我不需要
I don't need to talk.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表