He came home, destroyed his room...
我们知道的时候已经太晚了
We didn't know until it was too late.
他已经不在了
He was already gone.
Luke在此之前是什么样的
Who was Luke before all this?
这有些他的东西
These are some of his things.
警♥察♥已经处理了他的房♥间
The police already processed his room.
他毁掉了几乎所有东西 但是
He destroyed most of it, but
他忘了床底下的东西
he missed what was under the bed.
Gibbs探员 你是第一个问他
Agent Gibbs, you're the first person to ask
以前是什么样的人
what he was like before.
就是想了解我正在寻找的人
Got to know who I'm looking for.
所以你能把他带回我们身边吗
So you can bring him back to us?
他是我们的宝贝孩子
He's our baby boy.
我听说你喜欢在晚餐的时候吃早餐食物
I heard that you like breakfast for dinner.
我不擅长做煎饼
I'm not much good at pancakes.
这是你的房♥子么
Is this your house?
是啊
Yup.
为什么你在我马上要射中你的时候
Why would you bring me here
还把我带到这儿来
when I almost shot you?
你有么
Did you?
噢
Oh.
好吧...
Well...
有好多想要冲我开枪的人
lots of people who wanted to shoot me
都来过这个房♥子
have been in this house.
如果你不想吃东西 Luke
If you're not gonna eat, Luke,
就把牛奶放回冰箱里了
milk goes back in the fridge.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask again.
我有过一个女儿
I had a daughter.
她经常坐在你刚坐的位置
She used to sit right there at the table where you were.
有一次她把我的折刀拿走了
She took my pocket knife from me once.
刀可不是玩具 她也知道
Knife wasn't a toy, and she knew that.
她爬到这儿
She climbed up here.
然后她拿着刀
And she took that knife and she
把她的名字刻到了橱柜里 就在这儿
carved her initials right into the back of that cabinet, there.
然后她弄丢了我一直以来最喜欢的折刀
Then she lost the best pocket knife that I ever had.
你怎么做了
What'd you do?
噢 我骂了她一顿
Oh, I scolded her.
禁了足
Grounded her.
然后原谅了她
Then I forgave her.
我什么都不是
I'm nothing.
我什么都不是!
I'm nothing!
对 每个人都讨厌我
Yeah, everyone hates me!
杀了我吧
Just kill me!
那是他们想要的 也是我想要的
That's what they want, that's what I want!
他们选择制♥造♥德国的S型地雷
German S-mines were chosen for their manufacturing.
是因为它的制♥造♥工艺使其比后续型号♥
Desired changes were easier to implement
更易理想地改造
than with the later models.
Sciuto小姐分♥析♥了来自地堡的电路图
Ms. Sciuto analyzed the schematics from the bunker.
多达六个地雷
As many as six mines
会通过加密的无线网络连接
will be linked via encrypted Wi-Fi.
绊网是虚拟的
【注:又叫地雷拉发线 指引爆地雷的线】
Tripwire's virtual.
是一种精确的激光
A pinpoint laser.
-不再是你♥爸♥用的那种土地雷 -不是
- Not your dad's land mine. - No
好吧 证据显示有两个地雷
Well, there was evidence of two mines
在Samar的地堡爆♥炸♥了
detonated in Samar's bunker.
但现在他可能有更多
By now he could have more.
-还有那个男孩儿呢 -Luke Harris
- And the boy? - Luke Harris.
他已在掌控之中
He's back in holding.
看上去好像已经掌握了怎么和Samar相处
Likely knows how to get in touch with Samar.
-无可挽回 -不 他不是不可救药
- Lost cause? - No, he's not a lost cause.
只是需要些时间让他回头
It'll take some time to turn him around.
没时间了
Don't have it.
记着 法国对内安全总局截获了多段对话
Remember, DGSI intercepted multiple communications.
Samar不是唯一一个在美国领土藏匿
Samar is not the only Calling member
S型地雷的"召唤"组织成员
stockpiling S-mines on American soil.
我们需要把这场游戏中的每个人都联♥系♥起来
We need a line to anyone and everyone in the game.
我们需要Bayar
We need Bayar.
DIA不会让步的
DIA won't budge.
我们做了些调查
We did some digging.
Bayar每周五都给一个公♥寓♥送货
Bayar sends groceries to an apartment every Friday.
他的母亲秘密地住在那里 也就是说
His mother lives there in secret. Go figure--
Agah Bayar有个妈妈
Agah Bayar has a mother.
他不会想让她母亲被驱逐出境
He won't want her deported.
我们不需要一个正大光明的交易
We don't need an aboveboard deal.
敲诈Bayar来帮助我们 把DIA蒙在鼓里
Blackmail Bayar to help us, DIA's none the wiser.
这就是计划
That's the plan?
是啊 你有更好的么 Leon
Yeah. You got a better one, Leon?
只有个建议
A word of advice:
别被抓到
don't get caught.
嗨 我和Luke一起 DiNozzo 你陪着Bayar
Hey, I'm with Luke. DiNozzo, you're with Bayar.
终于要见见土耳其的骄傲了
Finally gonna meet the pride of Turkey.
是啊 鉴于他不会喜欢你 带上Bishop
Yeah, well he's not gonna like you. Take Bishop.
这些都是我渴望的
These are to die for.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
相比于结交新的朋友
As much as I adore making new friends,
我更担心失去老朋友
I worry about losing old ones.
Gibbs脱不开身
Gibbs is tied up.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
你问她怎么想是什么意思
What do you mean what does she think?
Gibss抽不开身 他让我们来了
Gibbs is tied up, he sent us.
我听见了
I heard you.
但我不喜欢你的答案
But I didn't like your answer.
你是不喜欢我的答案呢 还是不喜欢我
You don't like my answer or you don't like me?
都不喜欢
Neither.
Gibbs确实忙不开
Gibbs really is tied up.
-他让我们表示歉意 -你看见了吗
- He sends his apologies. - You see?
她的话就像蘸了糖
She dips it in sugar,
突然间就变甜了
and all of a sudden, it tastes so sweet.
Mr. Bayar...
Mr. Bayar...
请叫我Agah
Please, call me Agah.
Agah
Agah.
我们来聊聊您的母亲吧
We'd like to discuss your mother.
Gibbs和我有个约定
Gibbs and I had an agreement.
我们知道
We know.
我们已经说好了公平的条款
We shook on fair terms.
别想了
Not gonna happen.
DIA
DIA?
问题是
The problem is
Agah 我们仍然需要你的帮助
we still need your help, Agah.
我们需要你接触你的联♥系♥人
We need you to reach out to your contacts
然后找出谁在寻找这些S型地雷
and find out who's seeking these S-mines.
我们需要这些人的位置
We need locations on these people.
好吧 甜心 我自己
Yes, well, I did some research
做了一些研究
of my own, dear heart.
我知道你们在追查"召唤"这个组织
And I know that you're after The Calling,
而"召唤"组织在对孩子们下手
and The Calling's after the children.
你说得对
That's right.
我母亲是有污点
My mother's flawed,
但她是我的
but she's my own.
如果你们再去恐吓她
And if you ever threaten her again,
我可不会这么礼貌了
my response won't be civil.
我会帮你们
I'll help you.
不过你们白费心了
But your efforts were wasted.
我会无偿地帮助你们
I would've helped you without payment,
不用你们勒索我
and without blackmail.
-为什么 -妇女儿童优先
- Why? - Women and children first.
我们总是对此能达成一致
It was an absolute we could always agree upon.
当孩子被用于人类的战争中...
When babies are used in the wars of men...
...上帝会帮助我们所有人
...then God help us all.
Duck...
Duck...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表