Please don't make me leave.
这是我的安全岛
This is my safe place.
在这里 什么坏事都不会发生
Nothing bad will happen to me in here.
即使他们回来 也不能伤害到我
If they come back, they can't hurt me.
"他们"是谁 Rachel
Who's “they,” Rachel?
想杀我爸爸的人
The people trying to kill my dad.
你觉得我跟Jake
Okay, which costume do you
适合哪套装扮
like better for me and Jake?
大力水手和奥丽维尔
【注:出自动画片《大力水手》】
Popeye and Olive Oyl,
还是《美国哥特式》里的那对农夫农妇
【注:Grant Wood所绘名画 曾出现在美剧《绝望主妇》的片头】
or the old farming couple from American Gothic
都不行
Neither.
Bishop 这是个机会
Bishop, this is a chance for you to be
在这个夜晚 你可以成为任何人
whoever you want for one night.
不如疯狂一把
So, why don't you get crazy?
走出你那个
Step out of your preppy librarian,
"学校图书管♥理♥员♥""老师最爱特优生"的小圈子
hot-for-teacher comfort zone.
-嘿 -你的其它点子是什么
- Hey. - What are your other ideas?
我不想说
I don't want to say.
-罗密欧与朱丽叶 -灰姑娘和白马王子
- Romeo and Juliet. - Cinderella and Prince Charming.
-安东尼和埃及艳后 -雌雄大盗
- Antony and Cleopatra. - Bonnie and Clyde.
我们差不多猜到了吧
How close are we?
明智的选择
Smart choice.
-老大来了 -开始汇报 有什么最新消息
- Incoming. - Let's go. Give me an update.
我们的受害人是Valerie Barnes医生
Our victim is Dr. Valerie Barnes,
Richmond咨♥询♥中心的心理医生
a therapist at a counseling center in Richmond.
我跟她的同事谈过了
I talked to her coworkers.
他们都不知道Valerie和谁有过节
They weren't aware of anyone Valerie was having issues with,
无论病人与否
patients or otherwise.
我要看她的病例记录 她丈夫呢
I want her case files. What about the husband?
Ryan Barnes中校
Well, Commander Ryan Barnes is
是一名出色的海豹突击队员
a highly decorated Navy SEAL
执行过超过30次任务
with over 30 missions under his belt.
他正在进行野外生存训练 所以联♥系♥不上
He's been off the grid for survival training,
不过我给他的营地留了消息
but I sent word to him in the field.
再过几小时 他应该就会到
He should be here in a few hours.
Rachel说有人在追杀她父亲
Rachel said people were after her father.
如果中校有危险 他和一群海豹待在一起
If the commander's in danger, isn't being surrounded
不是更安全吗
by a SEAL team the safest place for him?
我们还不知道
Well, we don't even know
他是不是目标
if he's being targeted.
不 我们知道
Yes, we do. Last year, Commander Barnes
Barnes中校去年参与了"Lower Merion行动"
took part in Operation Lower Merion.
逮捕Benham Parsa
The capture of Benham Parsa.
突袭后一个月 海豹队员的身份
Month after the raid, the SEALs' identities
被意外泄露 包括Barnes
were accidentally leaked, including Barnes'.
我上网搜了搜 发现了这个
I did an online search, came up with this.
我感觉这不是什么网上交友档案
I get the feeling that's not a dating profile.
这是个恐怖组织的网站
That was a terrorist Web site.
中校就在伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥组织的暗♥杀♥名单里
Commander's on a jihad hit list.
McGee 我要了解这个网站的全部信息
McGee, I want everything on this site.
谁建的 谁上传了照片
Who made it, who uploaded the photo.
谁浏览过
Anyone who's accessed it.
我也可以帮忙
I can help, too.
Rachel在哪儿
Where's Rachel?
在会议室里
In the conference room
跟社会服务部门那位女士一起
with the woman from Social Services.
找到线索 DiNozzo
Find me something, DiNozzo.
呃...
Uh...
很喜欢你对实验室做的装饰 Abby
Love what you've done with your lab, Abby.
谢谢 等你去看我的公♥寓♥吧
Thank you. Wait till you see my apartment.
那才是我的巅峰之作
It's my pièce de résistance.
我这里一无所获 你俩有什么发现吗
I'm coming up empty-handed here. Are you guys finding anything?
有 我们查到了这个网站的第三方主机
Yeah, we were able to track down the third-party host for the Web site.
是一家总部设在阿尔及利亚的公♥司♥
It's a company based in Algeria.
也就是说
Which means they won't
他们不会把客户信息交给美国
turn over their client data to the U.S.
正确 但我们成功访问了他们的主机
True, but we managed to access the mainframe.
发送到主机上的源代码
The original coding that was sent to the host
IP地址在马里兰州的银泉
came from an IP address in Silver Spring, Maryland.
来见见我们邪恶的网站管♥理♥员♥
Meet our sinister Web master.
Dorian Hobart
Dorian Hobart.
2007年被开除军籍之后
After his dishonorable discharge from the Army in 2007,
Hobart加入了一些反政♥府♥极端组织
Hobart became involved in several antigovernment extremist groups.
他每次登录
He hops from one broadband to the other
都使用不同的IP地址
every time he logs on.
现在我们知道他是谁 只是不知道他在哪儿
Now, we know who he is; we just don't know where.
这网站有个留言板 是吧
The site has a message board, right?
我们就用这个
Let's use it.
没错 我们创建一个身份 假扮成感兴趣的组织
Yeah, we build a cover, pose as an interested group.
和Hobart安排会面 把他拿下
We set up the meet with Hobart, and then we nail him.
这个身份背景必须要引起Hobart的注意
Your cover background has to catch Hobart's attention.
好
Okay.
我是Dylan Evans 前海军陆战队狙击手
Okay, I'm Dylan Evans, former Marine sniper.
被开除军籍
Dishonorably discharged,
现在是一名雇佣军
I now work as a mercenary for hire.
呃...
Um...
身份必须得可信才行 McGee
It kind of has to be a... believable cover, McGee.
你绝对当不了"Dylan"
And you could never pull off a “Dylan.”
"Stuart"这个名字怎么样
How about you be Stuart?
姓氏是Clarence
Clarence.
不
No, we stick
我们应该尽可能贴近事实
as close to the truth as possible.
你名叫Tim Walsh
Your name is Tim Walsh.
你是电子设备方面的专家
You are an expert in electronics,
主攻...
specializing in...
引爆装置
detonators.
好 我们拉钩放线 抓住这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吧
Okay, let's hook a line and catch a terrorist,
Tim Walsh
Tim Walsh.
我可以当得了"Dylan"的
I could've pulled off “Dylan.”
只有我 Rachel
It's just me, Rachel.
出来吧
Come on out.
那是...
What's...
那是什么
what's that?
爆米花和热巧克力
Popcorn and hot chocolate.
你看起来不像是喝热巧克力那种人
You don't look like the hot chocolate type.
是吗
Huh.
我妈妈以前做的热巧克力是最棒的
My mom used to make the best cup of hot chocolate ever.
加一点肉桂
Little cinnamon.
很久以前了
Long time ago.
她也死了吗
Did she die, too?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我当时就像你这么大
When I was just about your age.
要熬过去不容易
Not an easy thing to go through.
我知道你想坚强起来
I know you want to be strong,
但伤心也没关系
but it's okay to be sad.
我不是伤心
I'm not sad.
是愤怒
I'm angry.
她怎么能让这种事情发生
How could she let this happen?
这不是你妈妈的错
It's not your mom's fault.
就是她的错
Yes, it is.
爹地训练过我们
Daddy trained us.
我们知道 如果坏人来了该怎么办
We knew what to do if the bad people ever came.
你♥爸♥爸告诉过你 谁是坏人吗
Your dad tell you who the bad guys are?
不 他只是告诉我们要保持警惕 我就是这么做的
No, he just told us be on alert, and I was.
我没看到任何可疑的情况
I didn't see anything suspicious.
我发誓 该做的我都做了
I swear, I did everything that I was supposed to do.
你做得很好
You did good.
我要爸爸 Gibbs探员
I want my dad, Agent Gibbs.
他很快就到了
He'll be here soon.
我不喜欢这里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表