不用 越多坏蛋上社交网络
No. The more the bad guys use it,
我们就越了解他们
the more we learn about them.
-我打算删掉 -Bishop
- I'm gonna delete it. - Bishop,
那接下来是什么 车吗 还是枪
so what's next? Cars? Guns?
这些都是武器 你也要抛弃吗
They're both weapons. You gonna give them up, too?
什么 要等待14天
What? Th-There's a 14-day
才能删除我的账户
waiting period before I can delete my account?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
-注销审核 -可他们却允许
- Cooling-off time. - Yet they allow
立即上传招募和
recruitment videos and beheadings
处决的视频
to upload immediately.
呃 这视频看得我一身鸡皮疙瘩 太痛苦了
Ugh. The goose bumps this is giving me are, like, painful.
-你在看吗 McGee -是的
- Are you watching this, McGee? - Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
老实说 我还没有时间想清楚
Honestly, I haven't had time to figure that out.
这接二连三的事情
It's been one thing after another.
-Delilah吗 -我们连
- Delilah? - We haven't even had the chance
互相问好的机会都还没有
to say a proper hello to each other.
不 别杀这狗
No! Not the dog!
-不 别... 把刀放下 -Abby 没事的
- No! Not... Put the knife down! - Abby, it's okay.
他没有弄伤狗 我看过这部分了
He doesn't hurt the dog. I've already seen this part.
哦
Oh.
剧透警报
Spoiler alert.
你希望他伤害狗吗
You want him to hurt the dog?
不 我只是希望 你懂得 自己体会下
No. I just wanted to, you know, feel my own sense
-放心的感觉 -哇 哇 哇
- of relief, organically. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
停下 停下 倒回去
Stop it. Stop it. Rewind.
看
Look.
看那 就那 他摸了栏杆
Look at that. Right there. He touches the banister.
指纹
Fingerprints.
大多数人不会定期清理
Most people don't clean their balustrades
他们的栏杆
on a regular basis.
呃 不会吗
Ugh. They don't?
呃
Ew.
给我个合理的理由 为什么你的指纹
Have a good reason why your prints were
-会出现在Perkins的房♥子里 -送披萨
- in the Perkins house? - Pizza delivery.
-没人在家 -除了你和Malik
- No one was home. - Except you and Malik.
Malik 你之前去的就是他的公♥寓♥
Malik, the guy whose apartment you were headed to.
对 你看见我们 给他通风报信了
Yeah, you saw us. You tipped him off.
你给谁送披萨呢 棒约翰
So who was the pizza for, Papa John?
你想听我说是给Malik送的 但其实是我的
You want me to say it was for Malik, but it was for me.
我每个月有一个免费披萨
I'm allowed one free a month.
你都不住在那栋楼里
You don't even live in the building.
所以呢
So?
所以 你打算在哪儿吃
So where were you gonna eat it?
马里兰州监狱在向你召唤
You have a collect call from the Maryland State Penitentiary.
-恐怖行动加谋杀 -你接受指控吗
- Terrorism and murder. - Do you accept the charges?
697-
他在网上找的我 我只负责摄像而已
He found me online. I just run the camera.
这很危险 但报酬丰厚 从未有人受伤
It was dangerous, but it paid well and nobody ever got hurt.
-直到他们伤了人 -那房♥子本该是空的
- Until they did. - The house was supposed to be empty.
Malik慌了
Malik panicked.
他绕到车♥库♥
He went around to the garage.
他杀了她
He killed her.
我藏在里面 我跟这事没有关系
I was hiding inside. I had nothing to do with it.
从另一个角度看 大有关系
Looking the other way counts!
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
他从不告诉我 他去哪儿
He would never tell me where he was going.
我写了一些他喜欢的推特评论
I made some Twitter comments he liked.
我不是信奉恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的人
I'm not some believer.
听着 我知道是谁
Look, I know who is, though.
Malik想招募一个女人
Th-There was this chick Malik was trying to recruit.
叫Pistachio 这是个化名
Uh, Pistachio, it's a fake name.
但他一直说起她
But he talked about her all the time.
心怀不满的国防部雇员
A disgruntled DOD employee.
怪罪政♥府♥让她瘫痪了 之类的
Uh, blames the government for paralyzing her or something.
-她想要报复 -要是我们已经知道这事了呢
- She wants revenge. - And if we already know that much?
我不知道名字
I don't have a name.
但你们可以把她找出来
But you can look her up.
我告诉你们的是一个内部威胁
I'm giving you an inside threat.
她答应给Malik情报
She promised Malik Intel.
她是他最好的武器
She is his perfect weapon.
他 有点 对她着迷了
He's, like, obsessed with her.
不
No.
McGee...
McGee...
老大 我知道Delilah是我们干掉
Boss, I understand that Delilah's our key
Malik的关键... 我明白
to drawing out Malik... I get that.
但在我们讨论用她做饵之前...
But before we talk about using her as a bait...
-把她带来 -我在等她给我回电♥话♥
- Bring her here. - I'm waiting for her to call me back.
是她
It's her.
我要先跟她聊聊
I need to talk to her first.
单独的
Just me.
把问题解决了 Tim
Work it out, Tim.
嘿
Hey.
进来吧
Come on in.
这就是他们安置你的地方吗
So, this is where they put you up, huh?
你们俩吗
Both of you?
这是个好地方
Well, it's a nice place.
很大
It's big.
我只来了这儿一周
I've only been here a week.
本来可以跟我一起的
Could have stayed with me.
这就破坏了"按密须知"的原则
That would have defeated the whole need-to-know thing.
那是你老大的混账指挥
Which was a jerk move by your boss.
我不会这么说Gibbs
I don't talk about Gibbs like that.
我没有跟Gibbs共用卫生间
I don't share a bathroom with Gibbs.
你还有什么没跟我说吗
Are you not telling me something?
什么 你觉得我还在骗你吗
What? You think I'm still lying to you?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
我不知道该怎么想
Look, I don't know what to think
是因为我们还没聊过
because we haven't talked.
你在很多条信息里说了
So you have said, in multiple texts.
对 你一条都没回
Yeah, none of which you've replied to.
我们现在就在谈话啊
Well, here we are now, talking.
因为我一直纠缠你
Because I've been pestering you.
我一直没有计较你揪着不放
And I've managed to look past that,
我觉得 我已经非常宽宏大量了
which I think is pretty gracious on my part.
这个案子 你应该来找我的
You should have come to me with this case.
你没接到过你不喜欢的命令吗
Have you never had to take orders you didn't like?
我现在就是
I am right now.
Gibbs派我来找你
Gibbs sent me to get you.
你是我们找到Malik的最大的筹码
You're our best bet to finding Malik.
那有什么区别
So what's the difference?!
-至少我告诉你了 -只是因为我刚刚问你了 Tim
- At least I told you. - Only because I just asked you, Tim!
这正是我要说的
It's exactly my point!
我们说的都是什么啊
What are we even talking about?!
-你想分手吗 -不想
- Do you want to break up? - No.
我也不想
Well, me, neither.
我们是在分手吗
But are we?
听起来就像是
It sure sounds like it, yeah.
来得真是时候 Rafi回来了
It's perfect. Rafi's home.
-不要怪他 -别替他辩护
- Do not blame him! - Don't defend him.
我听到了争吵声
I heard shouting.
嘿 Tim在吗
Hey. Tim around?
嗨
Hmm. Hey.
呃 他刚刚出去了
Uh, he stepped out.
我本应该请你去我家里暂住
I would have offered you my place to stay,
但我正在一段忠诚的恋爱关系中
but I'm in a very committed relationship.
以防你忘记了 我...
In case you don't remember, I'm...
晚安 Tony
Have a good night, Tony.
她记得的
She remembers.
国安部联♥系♥得怎么样了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表