I discovered their computer system had a critical flaw
很可能会将那些文件
which potentially could expose
暴露于公众
those documents to the public.
他们的防火墙有个假门
Their firewall has a false door
任何称职的黑客都能进入
that any hacker worth his salt could get into.
我找了我的直接上司Bryce Tolson
I went to my immediate superior, Bryce Tolson.
Tolson先生只想修复漏洞
Mr. Tolson just wanted to
并掩盖这件事
make the fix and cover it up.
如果数据已经被盗取
If data was compromised,
那Colford-Webb能接入的范围会让
the scope of what Colford-Webb had access to could make
维基泄密和爱德华.斯♥诺♥登都相形见绌
WikiLeaks and Edward Snowden pale in comparison.
她说的没错
She's right.
所以我越过Tolson
Which is why I went above Tolson
找到执行总裁Richard Colford
to the CEO, Richard Colford.
他似乎很重视
He seemed concerned
他向我保证他会着手这事
and he assured me that he would get on it,
但没有任何行动
but nothing was done.
一旦被公众获知
If it ever became public knowledge,
公♥司♥在政♥府♥合同方面要赔偿
it would cost the company billions of dollars
数十亿美元并且名声尽毁
in government contracts and destroy its reputation.
我开始变得偏执
I started getting paranoid.
Tolson将我排除在会议之外
Tolson was excluding me from meetings.
他撤销了我查看内部文档的权限
He took away my access to internal files.
我 我觉得自己被跟踪了
I... I thought I was being followed.
就是那时候我犯了个悲剧性的错误
I think that's when I made a tragic mistake.
什么
What was that?
我用办公室电♥话♥打给Ned
I called Ned from my office phone.
一定被窃听了
It must have been bugged.
所以他才会死
That's what got him killed.
Wallace少校说了什么
What did Commander Wallace say?
他建议我藏在我父母的小屋里
He suggested that I hide at my parents' cabin
不要和任何人交谈 直到他打电♥话♥给我
and not talk to anyone until he phoned.
我在去那的路上被一辆车逼出车道
I was on my way there when a car ran me off the road.
你看到那辆车了吗
You get a look at it?
没有
No.
当时非常黑 我...
It was pitch dark, I...
我差点淹死
I almost drowned.
我甚至不记得自己是怎么爬出车子的 我...
I don't even remember getting out of the car, I was just...
水流把我带到了下游 我
The... the current dragged me downstream and I...
我挣扎着上了岸
I struggled to get on the bank.
精疲力尽 我到了一家农场
Exhausted, I got to the farmhouse
打电♥话♥给Ned 他把我
and I called Ned and he set me up
安排在汽车旅馆
at the motel room and...
他告诉我 等他和总统谈完后
he told me that he would call me there,
会给我打电♥话♥
after he spoke to the president.
早告诉你不是妻子干的了
Told you it wasn't the wife.
还没失去我的神通哟
Haven't lost my touch.
Tolson
Tolson.
你是左撇子
You're left-handed.
特别探员Gibbs
Special Agent Gibbs.
找到Courtney了吗
Any luck finding Courtney?
找到了
Oh, yeah.
我 我很抱歉
I... I'm so, I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
那是个可怕的错误
It was a terrible mistake.
不 你说得对 你说得对
No, you're right, you're right.
这事就不该发生
It never should've happened.
他在跟谁说话
Who's he talking to?
Delilah
Delilah.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
没有
No.
她很受伤
She was devastated.
他打过去道歉
He called to apologize.
你让他打过去的
Hm. You put him up to it?
不是
Nope.
我理解你的感受
I understand how you must feel.
但是我...
But I...
Delilah属于那种人
Delilah's one of those people
你不会想要了解她的另一面
you don't want to get on her bad side.
噢
Ooh.
听起来你也经历过
Sounds like you've been there.
是的
Oh, yeah.
我明白了
I understand.
一清二楚
Loud and clear.
我已经受教训了 Delilah
I have learned my lesson, Delilah.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 Tim就在这儿
Hey, Tim's right here.
你要和他聊聊吗
You want to talk to him?
好的 我会
Okay. I'll...
我会转告他的
I'll tell him.
呼
Whew!
终于结束了
Glad that's over.
她说她会
She said she'll...
给你打电♥话♥
call you later.
我们都知道那是什么意思
We know what that means.
看 你压根没受教训
See, you didn't learn your lesson at all.
没有
No.
他永远都不会变的
He'll never change.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
嘿
Hey. Hi.
-有谁看见Gibbs了 -呃 没有
-Anybody seen Gibbs? -Uh... no.
嘿 你要和那个公园骑警出去约会了吗
Hey, you go out with the park ranger yet?
-没有 -为什么不去
-No. -Why not?
我没法下决心
I can't put my finger on it.
有些事...
Something just...
也许是因为他太帅了
Maybe he's too good-looking.
也许是我的问题
Maybe that's my problem.
但是你会和他约会的 不是吗
But you are gonna go out with him, aren't you?
是的
Yeah.
发生了什么我不知道的事吗
Is something going on here that I don't know about,
通常Gibbs和Ducky现在会在这儿
because Gibbs and Ducky are usually here by now,
而我一个都没找到
and I can't find either one of them.
Olson医生 透析室
Dr. Olson, Dialysis.
Olson医生 透析室
Dr. Olson, Dialysis.
-Kayla -我爸爸在哪儿
-Hi, Kayla. -Where's my father?
他们刚把他从恢复室转移到私人病房♥
They just moved him from recovery to a private room.
你了解情况吗
Do you know anything yet?
Mallard医生正在和外科医生沟通
Dr. Mallard's talking to the surgeon right now.
拜托是个好消息
Please be good news.
他会好转的
He's going to be fine.
真的
Really?
他 他没有生病
There's... there's nothing wrong with him?
没有 Kayla 没什么严重的病
No, Kayla, nothing serious.
那是怎么回事
What is it?
切片显示
Well, the biopsy revealed
你父亲肺部的小黑点
the spots on your father's lungs
不是淋巴瘤 而是肉瘤
are not lymphoma, but rather sarcoidosis.
它是过滤性毒菌
It's a viral condition
在医学影像系统 如断层扫描和X光中显示为肿瘤
that mimics cancer on CAT scans and X-rays.
所以不是癌症
So it's not cancer.
不是
No.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
要治疗吗
It require treatment?
多数情况下 不需要
In most cases, no.
那 我能看看他吗
So... can I see him?
爸爸
Daddy?
Kayla 你怎么不在学校
Kayla, why aren't you in school?
她听到了
She overheard me
昨晚我和Mallard医生的通话
talking to Dr. Mallard on the phone last night.
我以为她睡着了
I thought she was asleep.
你应该告诉我的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表