No. Something's come up.
我得走了 有消息立刻通知我
I'm gonna have to leave. Keep me posted.
关于Wallace 我们都知道什么
What do we know about Wallace?
Wallace少校出生在
Lieutenant Commander Ned Wallace was born
康乃迪克州的Greenwich 富人区
in Greenwich, Connecticut. Pricey.
毕业于安纳波利斯 已婚 没有孩子
Graduated from Annapolis. Married, no children.
他去年离开白宫后
He left the White House last year and was
在五角大楼的海军政策与计划部门
Assistant Director of Policy and Plans for the Navy
-担任助理局长 -他来自于海军世家
- at the Pentagon. - He's from a Navy family.
第三代海军 爷爷是二战中的海军上将
Third generation. Grandfather was an admiral in WWII.
你跟总统说了我们怀疑是抢劫杀人吗
You tell the president we suspect it was a mugging?
他不希望别人知道
He still wants to be kept in the loop.
嗨 Abbs
Hey, Abbs.
嗨 Bishop 你觉得这些鞋怎么样
Hey, Bishop. What do you think about these shoes?
呃
Uh...
我完全驾驭不了这种风格
I could never pull those off,
但你完全可以镇住他们
but you could totally rock them.
你好
Hi.
Abby 这是Moore警官
Oh, Abby, this is Sergeant Moore.
有什么不对吗
Is there something wrong?
没有 我只是在欣赏你的 纹身
No, just admiring your, uh, tattoo.
哦
Oh. Yeah.
哇 看起来真不错
Wow. Nice ink.
这是Dutch Shore的作品吗
Is that a Dutch Shore?
是的 还有这里
Yep. Did this, too.
太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
他是最棒的 这些设计
He's the best-- his design...
和细节
and his detail.
对不起 Bishop
Sorry, Bishop.
你肯定对这些不感兴趣
I'm sure this doesn't interest you at all.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你怎么知道我没有纹身
How do you know I don't have a tat?
真的么 在哪 给我们看看
Okay. Show us.
哦 给Abby看下照片
Oh, uh, show Abby the photograph.
呃
Mm-hmm.
游客上周拍下了嫌犯的照片
Tourist took this shot of the suspect here in the red hat
嫌犯带着红帽子 正从商场逃走
running away from the Mall last week.
我们告知了FBI 但因为迄今为止没有人受伤
We use FBI forensics. But so far, with no one injured,
他们也就没 优先处理这个案件
the thefts haven't been a high priority,
所以他们也没有
so they haven't gotten around to, uh,
仔细分♥析♥这张照片
analyzing it yet.
有一个扭曲的倒影
There's a distorted reflection of the guy
在大理石墙面上
on the granite wall.
你们能帮我找到最原始的数字影像么
Could you get me the original digital file?
没问题
I think so.
我应该可以找到些线索
I think I can do something with it.
-我丈夫的遗体呢 -在这里
Where's my husband's body? Here.
法医正在尸检
With our medical examiner.
我什么时候能去见他
When can I see him?
Mallard医生检查完后 我会让他和你联♥系♥的
I'll have Dr. Mallard contact you when he's through.
你丈夫今早正准备去见总统
Your husband was on his way to see the president this morning.
-你知道为什么吗 -不知道
Do you know why? No.
他出发之前没有和你说什么吗
He didn't say anything to you before he left the house?
我 有好几周没见Ned了
I... haven't seen Ned in a couple of weeks.
我们分居了 但只是试分居
We were living apart. Uh, just a trial separation.
我住在家里 然后他住在他的游艇上
I'm staying in the house, and he was on his yacht.
他的游艇
His yacht?
那个游艇在哪里
Uh, where would that be?
在华盛顿海峡
【注:和华盛顿的波托马克河平行】
The Washington Channel.
就在国家广场的南边
Just south of the Mall.
离白宫很近
It's an easy walk to the White House.
你丈夫的钱包失踪了
Your husband's wallet was missing
而且 很明显他的表也不见了
and, apparently, a watch.
你知道他带哪一种表吗
Do you know what kind he wore?
他有很多
Um... he has several.
如果他带的是他祖父的那款百达翡丽
【注:平均零售价13000美元,最便宜是10万人♥民♥币】
If he was wearing his grandfather's Patek Philippe,
那倒是很值钱
it's worth a fortune.
在码头有一艘游艇
Has a yacht in the marina
还带着一块价格昂贵的表
and wears a priceless watch.
单靠海军工资可享受不起
You don't get those things on a Navy salary.
他在康涅狄格州的格林威治长大
He was raised in Greenwich, Connecticut.
所以他有家族资金
So is there family money?
信托基金
Trust fund?
他外婆是家族的女继承者
His maternal grandmother was an heiress.
继承了一座银矿
Silver mines.
你和少校参加过婚姻咨♥询♥吗
You and the commander ever go for counseling?
没有
No.
我们都觉得我们需要更多的空间
W-We both agreed that we needed more space,
但是 不 我们在尝试自行解决这些问题
but, no, we were working things out on our own.
然后这件事就发生了
Then this happens.
凶器看起来像是一把有着6、7英寸
【注:就是boss随身带的那种】
The murder weapon appears to be a tactical knife
锯齿状刀刃的战术军刀
with a six- or seven-inch serrated blade.
军刀刺入的角度表明行凶者的身高
The angle of the thrusts indicate that the mugger
和受害人差不多
was about the same height as our victim.
而且因为伤口都在右边
And as the wounds are on the right side,
所以行凶者很有可能是个左撇子
most likely, he was left-handed.
-还有别的吗 -没了 很不幸
Anything else? No, unfortunately,
我的病人只能告诉我们这么多了
my patient is not telling us any more.
Jethro 当你今早起来的时候
Jethro, when you got up this morning,
有没有想象过你会去见
did you ever imagine you'd be meeting
美国总统
with the President of the United States?
嘿 Leon 我们还没找到线索
Hey, Leon. Don't have anything for you yet.
哦 我也没指望现在你现在就能破案
Oh, I didn't expect you would.
我是因为其他事情
I came down to see Dr. Mallard
来见Mallard医生的
about another matter.
Ok 我们找到线索的时候会告诉你的
Okay. Fill you in when we got something.
-Mallard医生 -嗯
- Dr. Mallard... - Hmm?
我想要问问你
I'd like to ask you...
你能否帮我看一下这个
Would you mind taking a look at this for me?
她说他们需要一些空间来处理他们的事情
She said they need a little space to work things out.
我相信她 -哦 拜托
-I believe her. -Oh, come on.
她的丈夫被残忍♥地谋杀了
Her husband was brutally attacked
而她看起来根本没有那么难过
and she didn't even seem that upset.
她受到了惊吓 人们对悲剧的反应是不一样的
She was in shock. People react differently to tragic news.
这是个抢劫案
This was a mugging.
你才是那个常常怀疑配偶的人
You're the one that always suspects the spouse.
尤其是当案情涉及到一大笔金钱的时候
Especially when big money's involved.
我仔细看了她的眼睛 眼睛不会撒谎
I studied her eyes. The eyes don't lie.
如果我告诉你还有另外一个女人涉案呢
What if I told you there was another woman?
我查了Wallace少校的电♥话♥记录
I checked Commander Wallace's cell phone records.
在他给打电♥话♥给白宫之前 他接到了几通来自Courtney Reed的电♥话♥
His call to the White House followed several calls he received from a Courtney Reed.
第一个是从她公♥司♥的管理咨♥询♥办公室分机打来的
The first was from an office extension at the management consulting firm where she works,
公♥司♥名字Colford-Webb
Colford-Webb.
另外两个是从她的手♥机♥打来的
Two others were from her cell phone.
我会试着定位她的手♥机♥
I'll see if I can locate her cell.
你查了她的底细没
You background her?
还没有 那Colford-Webb呢
Not yet. What about Colford-Webb?
我知道他们 我在NSA的时候和他们打过交道
【注:NSA 美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局】
I know them. I dealt with them at NSA.
公♥司♥总部就在特区
It's a DC-based company.
公♥司♥提供技术和安全服务
Provides technology and security services,
主要针对政♥府♥探员
primarily to government agencies.
它是由前任CIA探员 Richard Colford 创立的
It was founded by... Richard Colford,former CIA.
有趣
Interesting.
好吧 Courtney Reed的电♥话♥关机了
Well, Courtney Reed's phone is turned off.
我打赌少校有了外遇
I'll bet they were having an affair,
而且Walace夫人心知肚明
and Mrs. Wallace found out about it.
哇哦 慢点 McGee
Whoa. Slow down, McGee.
在我们深入了解Reed女士之前 别那么快的得出结论
Find out a little bit more about Ms. Reed before we jump to conclusions.
McGee
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表