of NCIS before my sister.
不会再这样了
It won't happen again.
这是...
And this is...?
你们在这儿时的友好礼物
A peace offering while you're here.
和我换一下
Ugh... trade me.
这个太小了而且过分渲染爱国主义
These are too small and jingoistic.
不 事实上 这些是从我的柜子里找出来的
Oh, no, actually, those are mine from my locker.
他不会想要的
He won't want them.
哦 能穿你的裤子我会喜不自胜的 Bishop探员
Oh, I'd be more than happy to get in your pants, Agent Bishop.
想想看
Imagine,
一个淫♥荡♥的电脑怪客
a horny computer geek.
这是个公开的邀请
Oh, it's an open invitation.
对一个幼儿园老师来说 我可是很火♥辣♥的
I can be hot for kindergarten teacher.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
字面意思
Exactly what it says.
黑客将被驱逐
你 你 还有你 都不准用电脑
No CP for you and you and you.
这也有一个隐晦的电影出处
It's also an obscure film reference--
早餐俱乐部
Breakfast Club.
【注:1985年美国喜剧电影】
还来老电影 向前看吧 伙计
More old movies? Move on, man.
如果我们不能用电脑
If we can't use computers,
我们应该怎么帮助你们找出Krampus
how are we supposed to help you I.D. Krampus?
我们无论如何都做不到
We can't anyway.
因为我们什么都不知道
Because we don't know anything.
Kevin...
Kevin...
嘿
Hey.
我们在车里讨论过这个的 兄弟
We talked about this in the van, man.
拜托了 Kev
Come on, Kev.
别站在他们那边
Don't side with them.
这和我进监狱的第一天一模一样
It's the first day of prison all over again.
过来 伙计
Come on, man.
过来
Come on!
好吧
Okay.
Kevin...
Kevin...
仅仅因为事实如此
Only because it's true.
我也希望我能帮你们
I wish I knew something to help.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
你们是那种一点也不关心外面其他人的惯犯么
Are you such hardened criminals that you don't care about anyone on the outside?
-你们都了解Krampus -是曾经了解
- You all know Krampus. - Knew him.
被判有电脑犯罪的人在监狱里不能使用网络
People convicted of computer crimes don't get Internet privileges in jail,
我在里面呆了一年多了
and I've been in for over a year now.
两年
Two years.
三个月 但是第一个月真的很难熬
Three months, but the first months are really hard.
总之
Anyway,
重点是 亲们 以网络纪年来衡量
the point is, boys and girls, in Internet years,
我们和互联网 和你们的黑客 已经几十年没有联♥系♥了
we've been out of contact with our world and your hacker for decades.
除非我们可以使用电脑 或是进到MTAC
Until we get computers, or access to the MTAC.
【注:多重威胁警报中心】
若是只有全市的网络连接中断
The Internet's out citywide.
你也不会为此把我们带过来
You wouldn't have brought us in
除非是有更严重的事情要发生
unless something bigger was about to happen.
我们可能很乐意找出那是什么
We might be willing to figure out what that is.
是的
Mm-hmm.
是的 老大
Ah. Yeah, boss.
好的 知道了
Okay, got it.
网络攻击 我们找到原因了吗
The attack? Do we know what it is?
攻击结束了
It's over.
网络回来了
The Internet's back on?!
那个把华盛顿搅成一锅粥的网络
The real Internet, for the huddled DC masses?
我什么都没碰
I didn't touch anything.
但是这确实意味着黑客们
But it does mean the hackers get
要回到监狱去了真是个好消息
to go back to jail, which is great news.
是个诡异的消息
It's weird news.
我说 就没有什么后遗症
I mean, there were no residual effects?
坏蛋们什么都没有留下
Bad guys didn't leave anything behind?
没有病毒 什么都没有
No viruses? Nothing?
不 攻击自己慢了下来
No. I mean, the attacks just slowed down
最终停止了
and then eventually stopped.
我正在运行服务器检测
I'm running server tests now.
我不知道 McGee
I don't know, McGee.
我只是觉得我们被耍了 就好像
I just feel like we're getting played here, like we're gonna
我们在圣诞的早晨醒来 然后发现...
wake up on Christmas morning, and...
在无名镇的树和礼物都消失了
...all the trees and presents in Whoville are gonna be gone.
【注:电影《圣诞怪杰》中的小镇】
哦 是Sarah
Oh, Sarah.
圣诞节你和家人有什么安排吗
Do you have Christmas plans with the family?
有 全家人一起过 老爸也在
Yep, the whole fam, including Dad.
哦 真好
Oh, that's good.
这么说 化疗起作用了
So, are his chemotherapy treatments working?
哦 服务器测试结果出来了
Oh, server test came back.
-哇哦 -我就知道
- Uh-oh. - I knew it!
阿那卡斯提亚有个服务器集群仍受到攻击
A single server farm in Anacostia is still under attack.
为什么所有其它攻击都停止了呢
Why would all the other attacks just stop?
除非我们确实被耍了
Unless we are being played.
第36条和第40条规矩
Rules number 36 and 40.
当然了 我最喜欢的规矩是第36条
And then, of course, there's my favorite rule, number 36.
如果你觉得自己被耍了
If you feel like you're being played,
你很可能就是
you probably are.
Gibbs提过第40条规矩
Gibbs mentioned rule 40.
如果有人看起来想要害你 那他就是
If you think someone's out to get you, they are?
这封信上只写着寄给"NCIS的特别探员"
This one is just addressed to "NCIS Special Agent."
我想这是我的 McGee
I think that's mine, McGee.
紧急疏散 将所有人撤出这里
Evacuate, get everybody out of here.
-Abbs -哦
- Abbs! - Oh!
违反规矩的结果就像
Suffering the consequences of the rules is like
被关在自己房♥里 还不给饭吃
being sent to your room without dinner.
你知道吗 老爸 你这么做的时候
You know, Dad, when you did that,
老妈总会在二十分钟后给我一块
Mom always brought me a grilled ham-and-cheese
烤好的火腿奶酪
20 minutes later.
但你的惩罚仍刺痛了我
But your punishments still stung.
但是 作为一个孩子 我从没意识到
However, as a kid, I never realized
执行规矩同样不好受
that enforcing the rules can feel just as bad.
你也不想扮演坏人
You don't want to be the bad guy,
不论是把孩子关进他们房♥里
and whether you're sending kids to their room
还是把罪犯送进监狱 有时候这是必须做的
or criminals to prison, sometimes it has to be done.
Gibbs Gibbs
Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs!
全市范围的网络攻击
The citywide attack was just
只是Krampus的喽啰们在混淆视听
Krampus's little helpers causing a distraction
这样他就能黑入一个单个的服务器
so he could hack a lone server.
-我们知道他的目的了 老大 -国会邮件吗
- We know what he's after, boss. - Congressional e-mails?
Krampus想传递一条信息给
Krampus wants to send a message
淘气的美国政♥府♥
to the naughty U.S. government.
更多的艳照
More leaked crotch pics!
最终 揭开华盛顿的真♥相♥
Finally, truth in Washington.
嘿 政♥府♥的
Hey, government
邮箱账户中不只有艳照 好吗
e-mail accounts contain more than just lewd selfies, okay?
对啊 还有调度方案
Yeah, there's deployments
和反恐政策备忘录
and anti-terrorist strategy memos.
给了ISIS这么好的圣诞礼物 他们可能会被感化
Giving ISIS a Christmas present this good, they might convert.
【注:活跃在伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚的极端恐怖组织】
祝你们好运 美人儿
Good luck with that, sweet cheeks.
站住
Stop!
谢谢 Gibbs 我自己能处理
Thanks, Gibbs, but I can handle myself.
不 不是他 是你
No, not him. You.
他们哪儿也不去
They're not going anywhere.
老大 他们... 虽然他们是出色的黑客
Boss, they're-they're talented hackers,
但我们不能让他们靠近电脑
but we can't let them near a computer.
这样他们要怎么帮忙
How else are they gonna help?
自己想办法 McGee
Figure it out, McGee.
别浪费人才
Don't waste good.
这是第5条规矩
That's rule number five.
有时候很难区分规矩和
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表