- by taking no for an answer. - You have no clue
这话听起来有多糟 是吧
how bad that sounds, do you?
当警♥察♥拷上我 把我关起来的时候
I got the message when the police cuffed me,
我就明白了
and they threw me in a holding cell.
我之后再没去找过她
I left her alone after that.
不 你才不是
No, you didn't.
你想要惩罚Christine
You wanted to punish Christine.
不 不 我没碰她
No... no, I didn't touch her.
对
Right.
-是"荣耀之军"干的 -啊
- Honor Corps did. - Ah...
"荣耀之军"是我们用来吓唬菜鸟的
Honor Corps is a folk tale that we tell plebes
传说... 嘿嘿
to scare them-- Hey... hey!
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
我在这里上过学 Craig学员
I went to this school, Cadet Craig.
我知道灰袖标代表什么
I know what a gray armband means.
你利用"荣耀之军"
You used Honor Corps
来惩罚Christine 因为她拒绝了你
to punish Christine for turning you down.
不是这样
It's not like that.
不是这样 那是怎样
It's not like that? What's it like?
你在晚上把她拉出来
You'd drag her out at night,
强迫她做体能训练 侮辱她
force her to do PT, humiliate herself.
我们有行为准则
We have a code of conduct.
破坏了规矩 就要付出代价
You break the code, you pay the price.
-Christine破坏了规矩 -也就是说
- Christine broke the code. - Translation being:
你编了个理由 找她的麻烦
you made up a reason to get her in trouble.
我记得你这样的人
I remember guys like you.
执迷不悟 相信传统
Drank the Kool-Aid, believed in the traditions,
因为你绝望地想成为他们中的一员
because you were desperate to be a part of something.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
你是他们中的一员了
You're part of something.
但是离开这里 学员
But outside of these walls, Cadet,
没人会鸟你的破规矩
nobody gives a damn about your code.
不管你做了什么
Whatever you did
导致了Christine的自杀
led Christine to kill herself.
-你无法证明 -我们不需要证明
- You can't prove that. - We don't have to.
我们逮捕你 不是因为Christine的自杀
We're not here to arrest you for Christine's suicide.
而Wallis的谋杀案...
Wallis's murder, on the other hand...
-我... -我们知道他回过学校
- I, uh... - We know he came to campus,
发现了"荣耀之军" 然后就来找你了
found out about Honor Corps, and he came looking for you.
你是高级学员
You are the senior cadet,
橄榄球队的队长
captain of the football team,
前途一片光明
with a bright future ahead of you.
除非一切都消失了
Unless it disappears.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what happened.
Wallis来找你
Wallis came to see you.
他很生气
He was furious.
他完全有理由生气 我...
He had every right to be. I...
我给了Christine太多压力 而且...
I pushed Christine too far, and, uh...
是我导致了她的自杀
...I made her kill herself.
他想让我付出代价
And he wanted to make me pay.
你跟他打了一架
You fought him?
不
No.
Tanner教务长阻止了他
Provost Tanner stopped him.
我终于找到
I finally got a hit
匹配犯罪现场轮胎印记的结果了
on the tire tracks from your crime scene.
这可不容易 我比对了
And it wasn't easy, either. I compared them to every tire
市面上所有销♥售♥的轮胎
that's actively sold on the market.
没有匹配 之后我比对了
No match. Then I compared them
别国的轮胎印
to international tires.
没结果 所以我发散思维
Nothing, so I had to think out of the box.
已停产的轮胎
Discontinued tires.
最终找到了匹配
And that's when I hit pay dirt.
这种轮胎来自上世纪70年代
The track is from a tread used
广泛用于各类欧洲汽车
exclusively in the 1970s on various European cars.
上世纪70年代生产的轮胎
Could a tire manufactured in the '70s
现在还能用么
still be operational today?
不能 但是复♥制♥品可以
No, but a replica could.
这些定制轮胎
This is a custom job
模仿了原版
made to resemble the original tire of...
1972年的雪铁龙DS
a 1972 Citroen DS.
DiNozzo
DiNozzo!
我刚接到Craig学员父亲怒气冲冲的电♥话♥
I just got a very angry call from Cadet Craig's father.
你不能不通知我一声
You can't be interrogating
就审问我的学生
one of my students without letting me know.
你们为什么看着我的车
And why are you looking at my car?
教练 请你打开后备箱好么
Coach, will you open the trunk, please?
还是我去申请搜查令 再打开它
Or I'll get a warrant and break it open.
谢谢
Thank you.
请站到一旁
Please step to the side.
这里曾有大量血迹
There was a lot of blood back here.
Gerald Tanner
Gerald Tanner,
你因涉嫌John Wallis的谋杀案而被逮捕
you are under arrest for the murder of John Wallis.
快呀 快点儿
Come on. Come on.
该死
Damn!
你有什么计划
What's the plan here?
偷教练的车 开到墨西哥
Steal the coach's car, drive to Mexico?
也许吧
Hey, maybe.
我不属于这儿
I don't belong here.
我不是个愿意守规矩的人
I'm not a rules-and-regulations guy.
所以你♥爸♥把你送进第七所学校
So your dad sends you to school number seven.
感觉不好 你就逃走
It don't feel right. You cut and run.
但还要逃多久呢
But for how long?
你在这儿有机会
You have an opportunity here.
你很有打篮球的天赋
You have talent on the basketball court.
你很聪明
You're smart.
你不喜欢守规矩
You don't like rules and regulations?
我也是
Me, neither.
但你想让规矩阻挡你的脚步
You gonna let that stop you?
这是固步自封
It's self-preservation.
-你担心Golan学员 -他讨厌我
- You're worried about Cadet Golan? -He hates me.
而且他掌管着"荣耀之军"
And he runs Honor Corps.
他整我只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
"荣耀之军"不会碰你一下
Honor Corps won't touch you.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为你是篮球队的一员 DiNozzo
Because you're a starter on the varsity basketball team, DiNozzo...
我照顾自己人
and I look out for my guys.
学校中有些事
Now, there are things about this school
会发生变化
that are gonna change.
"荣耀之军"就是其中之一 这是个好地方
Honor Corps is one of them. This is a good place.
你属于这里
You do belong.
别逃跑
Don't run.
表明你的立场
Take a stand.
我会支持你的
And I'll stand with you.
他是我的导师
He was a mentor.
要我来审问他么
Want me to take the interview?
不 我不会逃跑的
No. I'm not gonna run.
你有很长的车程
You had a nice long car ride to think
来思考要说什么
about what you're gonna say,
所以不要找借口
so don't make any excuses.
我要一个解释
I want an explanation.
你当晚在学校见到Wallis了 却骗我说没有
You lied to me about seeing Wallis on campus that night.
-我没跟你说 是因为... -因为
- I didn't tell you about Wallis because... - Because his blood
你车子后备箱里到处都是他的血迹
was all over the trunk of your car?
我不知道怎么会有血
I don't know how that got there.
我为什么要杀Wallis
Why would I kill Wallis?
荣耀之军
Honor Corps.
20年前你就说想取缔它
You said you were gonna get rid of that 20 years ago.
想过
Wanted to.
但没那么容易
It's not that easy.
你知道RMA特别重视传统
You know how RMA is with tradition.
荣耀之军才不是传统
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表