it gets, uh...
什么
What?
她知道你拍下这些了吗
Does she know you have these?
知道 她发现时很不高兴
Yeah, she wasn't happy when she found out.
这些都特别...
These are all very...
-具体 -对
- specific. - Yeah.
这些要求对你也适用吗
These ideas apply to you?
不 不
No, no.
我们在一起时 还没有那些要求
Those rules weren't in place when we were together.
至少我觉得没有...
At least, I don't think so...
这个"两个月截止点"是怎么回事
And what's with the two-month cut-off?
Abby在破坏自己的恋情
Abby's sabotaging herself.
我见过这种情况
I've seen stuff like this before.
我们必须跟她谈谈
We have to talk to her.
不 不不不
No! No, no, no!
不行 你什么也不能说
No. You cannot say a word.
如果你说了 Abby就知道我告诉你了
If you say anything, Abby'll know I told you.
相信我们 Bishop
Trust us, Bishop.
Abby的约会世界就是个大漩涡
The Abby dating world is a vortex
你不会想被吸进去的
you do not want to get sucked into.
有时候... 太复杂了
Sometimes... it's complicated.
就让Abby做她自己吧
Just let Abby be Abby.
我整晚都在翻阅相关法律法规
I spent all night looking through relevant statutes.
然后呢
And?
你知道你的行为是违法的
And you know what you did was illegal.
你被人发现 往那个姑娘喉咙里
You were caught holding a tracheotomy tube
下导气管
in a girl's throat.
她救了两条人命
And she saved two lives.
她所做的 正是海军训练她做的事
She did what the Navy trained her to do.
总得酌情考虑这些情况吧
That's got to count for something.
如果她是陆军或空军 是的
If she was in the Army or in the Air Force, yes.
她就会有初级急救资格证明
She would be EMT-Basic certified.
但海军训练并不被本州认可
But Navy training doesn't fall under state licensure.
所以我坐牢 就是因为法规上的小细节
So I'm going to jail for a technicality?
我会尽力帮你的
Not if I can help it.
我想我们最明智的做法 就是承认你所做的事
I think that our best move is to admit what you did.
直接对这条法律下手
Go after the law itself?
正是 这条法律并不是要
Exactly. This wasn't intended
惩罚像你这样的人
to prosecute people like you.
我们说明当时的情况
We present our case,
告诉他们你受过什么训练
tell them about your training...
说你看到三个孩子在垂死之际
that you saw three kids dying
而你知道自己有能力施救
that you knew that you could help.
然后再提供你对肇事逃逸事故的证词
Throw in your testimony about the hit-and-run.
如果海军和受害者家属能站在你这边
If we can get the Navy and the victims' families on your side,
我们就有获胜的机会
we stand a chance.
好 我安排一下
Okay, I'll set it up.
安排什么
Set what up?
老大 真是抱歉
Boss, I'm... I'm sorry.
他一直在集♥合♥厅等你来着
He was waiting for you in the squad room.
McGee 没关系
McGee, it's all right.
跟McGee走吧
Go with McGee.
Anna有权找个律师
Anna has the right to an attorney.
女士 你了解法律
Ma'am, you know the law.
请告诉我 你不会插手此事
Please tell me you're not going along with this.
我们还在寻找凶手
We're still looking for a killer.
比如Dave Lancellotti
Like Dave Lancellotti?
你们找错对象了 Gibbs探员
You're barking up the wrong tree, Agent Gibbs.
我了解那个人 我们是同乡
I know the guy; we're all locals.
Dave可能是个急性子 但他不会杀人
Dave may be a hothead, but he's no killer.
他是个失踪的急性子
He's a hothead no one has heard from.
听着 警官 我们知道你想要答案
Look, Sergeant, we know that you want answers.
我们也想要答案
We want answers, too.
只是想确保我们没有冤枉好人
Just make sure that we aren't punishing the right person.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
LoJack软件找到Lancellotti的卡车了
【注:防盗/寻回车辆的软件】
LoJack on Lancellotti's truck just lit up.
知道位置吗
Get a location?
车停着 没有行驶
Parked, not moving.
我想我们找到他了
I think we got him.
过会联♥系♥你
I'll call you later.
Anna Dillon怎么办
What about Anna Dillon?
什么怎么办
What about her?
我要你保证
I want your word.
这件事结束后
When this is done,
你不能妨碍我的工作
you let me do my job.
警官 我们都有工作要做
Sergeant, we will all do our jobs.
我也一起去
I'm coming, too.
卡车有个顶棚
Pickup's got a cap.
难怪Anna会以为是辆SUV
Explains why Anna thought it was an SUV.
行动
Let's move.
盯着他 Bishop
Keep your eyes on him, Bishop.
Dave Lancellotti
Dave Lancellotti!
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
看来是我错了
Guess I was wrong.
又有麻烦了 Palmer先生
Oh, more trouble, Mr. Palmer?
是Breena 她让我带些牛奶和饼干回去
It's Breena. She's asking me to bring home milk and cookies.
还有辣香肠
And pepperoni.
和金枪鱼
And tuna fish.
我希望她不是要辣香肠味的金枪鱼
I hope she doesn't mean pepperoni flavored tuna fish.
怀孕的这个阶段
Yes, well, strange cravings
想吃奇怪的东西很正常
are very common in this stage of pregnancy.
上个礼拜 她用巧克力牛奶做土豆泥
Last week, she used chocolate milk to make mashed potatoes.
我喜欢
Mmm! I love that.
使我熬过了寄宿学校的头一年
Got me through my first year of boarding school.
死者身上有什么发现吗
Anything on our dead guy?
可以肯定
Well, suffice to say,
死者被一枪击中太阳穴
a gunshot wound to the temple
对下面的组织造成了毁灭性的伤害
that caused catastrophic damage to the underlying tissue.
我想这就是开枪的目的
I would think that was sort of the point.
但并不是你推测的原因
But not for the reason you surmise.
看这里
Here.
我们在受害者的指甲下
We found skin and hair fragments
发现了皮肤和毛发碎片
under the victim's fingernails.
所以他...
So he...
开完枪之后又碰了伤口
touched the wound after the gun went off?
但开枪之后 他唯一能做的事
The only thing he could've done after the gun discharged
就是抽搐
was twitch.
这个枪伤
The gunshot wound
用来掩饰一记对太阳穴的致命打击
was used to cover up a fatal blow to the temple,
很可能用的是金属管或者扳手
probably a metal pipe or a wrench.
Lancellotti先生的死被伪装成自杀
Mr. Lancellotti's death was made to look like a suicide.
卡车后面的工具箱里
There was a wrench in the toolbox
就有一个扳手
in the back of the pickup.
既然如此 你最好去
Well, then, I suggest you go
拿给Abby化验
and have Abby test it.
JB参军的时候 我就知道
I always knew when JB joined the Navy,
他有可能回不来了
there was a chance he wouldn't come back,
但以这样的方式...
but to have it happen this way...
在...
When...
在他母亲去世后
his mother passed away,
那孩子就是我的一切
that boy was all I had.
现在他走了
Now he's gone.
我们无法想象
We can't begin to imagine
你所经历的一切 Hicks先生
what you're going through, Mr. Hicks.
你就是那个人
You're the one?
那个停下来帮忙的人
The one who stopped and helped?
他们说你原来是个医疗兵
They said you used to be a medic?
医护兵
A hospital corpsman.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表