华盛顿特区在过去数十年间
Washington, DC, hasn't seen snow like this
从未在感恩节下过这么大的雪
for Thanksgiving in decades.
道路湿滑 能见度几乎为零
The roads are slick, and visibility is near zero.
刺骨的寒风使我们的首都
A bitterly cold windchill makes our nation's capital
感觉更像是冰封的北极
feel more like the frozen Arctic.
导致温度变化的
What caused the shift in temperatures
就是你看到的这块高气压...
is this high-pressure system that you can see...
更糟的天气我都飞过 亲爱的
I've flown in worse, honey.
巴黎 是的 立即往返
Paris. Yeah. Quick there and back.
不用给我留晚饭 我会赶回去切火鸡的
No leftovers-- I will be there to cut the turkey.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我的出租车来了
There's my cab.
爱你
Love you.
再等我一下子
I'll just be another minute.
...[维吉尼亚州]费尔法克斯县 情况也不乐观 而在沿岸地区
...in Fairfax, not much better, and along the coast,
最低温度将下降到十几华氏度
our coldest temperatures, as we will dip down into the teens.
预计一些地区的零星降雪
The forecast of scattered showers in some areas
将迅速融化结冰
was quickly turned into the wet, icy accumulation
正如我们目前在外面看到的那样
that we are seeing out there right now.
我们先看一下本地气温
So, let's go ahead and take a look at our local temperatures.
在华盛顿 预计最低温度将降至20华氏度[-6摄氏度]
Now, in DC, we can expect lows into the 20s.
[维吉尼亚州]费尔法克斯县 情况也不乐观 而在沿岸地区
In Fairfax, not much better, and along the coast,
最低温度将下降到十几华氏度
our coldest temperatures, as we will dip down into the teens.
暴风雪随时可能减弱 但目前
This could let up at any time, but for the moment,
我们将迎来
we can expect
一个天气恶劣的感恩节周末
one rough Thanksgiving weekend ahead.
我们先看一下
Let's go ahead and take a look
本地气温...
at our local temperatures...
"白色感恩节"听起来总是不太对劲
Somehow a "White Thanksgiving" never sounds quite right.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
昨天你还说"可能有雨"呢
Yesterday you were calling this a "chance of rain."
他来了吗 来了吗 我是不是错过了
Is he here yet? Is he here yet? Did I miss him?
我刚挂掉电♥话♥ Abbs
I just hung up with him, Abbs--
他正在上电梯
he's getting on the elevator.
一部非常快的电梯
One very fast elevator.
Ellie 他太可爱了
Ellie, he's adorable.
喔 谢谢
Aw, thanks.
Jake Malloy 这是神奇的Abby
Jake Malloy, this is the amazing Abby.
-噢 我应该猜到的 -嗨
- Oh. Uh, I-I could've guessed. - Hi.
这位是McGee Tim McGee
And this is McGee. Tim McGee.
Tim 当然
Tim. Of course.
Ellie一直对你赞不绝口
Ellie's been singing your praises all year.
很高兴终于见到你们两位了
It's great to finally meet you both.
重音是在"终于"上
Emphasis on "finally."
是啊 我知道 再次表示歉意 Abby
Yeah. I know. Um, I'm sorry again, Abby,
我没能参加你的万圣节派对
about missing your Halloween party.
噢 没关系 我相信你一定是在参加
Oh, that's okay-- I'm sure you had some...
超级重大的国安局绝密紧急会议
super big, top secret emergency NSA meeting
你不能缺席
that you couldn't miss.
其实是我们被审计了
Uh, we were being audited, actually.
不过是的 又是因为工作
But yes-- once again,
我不得不在最后一分钟改变计划
my job forced a last-minute change of plans.
但今晚不会了
But not tonight.
是的
No.
不管发生什么事
We are spending the holiday
我们都打算和Jake家人一起
in Turks and Caicos
去Turks and Caicos群岛度假
with Jake's family, no matter what.
那你们该动身了
You better get going, then.
Gibbs 这是...
Gibbs. This is...
-Jake 你好吗 -Gibbs
- Jake, yeah. How you doing? - Gibbs.
哇 我很好
Wow. I'm good.
我真不知如何感谢你
Um, listen, I can't thank you enough
在过去一年里 你对Ellie意义重大
for what you've meant to Ellie this past year.
你们所有人都是
All of you.
这是她应得的
She's earned it.
要去Turks群岛哈
Turks, huh?
火鸡节(Turkey Day)就去Turks群岛 对
Turks for Turkey Day. Yeah.
如果去土耳其(Turkey)的话
Uh, the country Turkey might have been
未免太直白明显了些
a little too on the nose.
Gibbs说得对
Uh, well, Gibbs is right--
-我们应该动身了 -没错 我们该走了
- we should get going. Yeah. - Yeah, we should.
杜勒斯机场 6:30起飞的航♥班♥
6:30 flight out of Dulles.
Tony现在应该也在杜勒斯机场
Tony should be into Dulles about now.
DiNozzo 就是不在场的那位
DiNozzo-- that's who's missing.
他父亲正从伦敦飞过来
His father's flying in from London.
-也许你们会遇到他 -也许不会
- Maybe you'll see him there. - Or maybe not.
机场现在肯定一片混乱
Airport's gonna be nuts.
其实我觉得 这场雪也许能让人少点
Actually, I'm thinking the snow might thin the crowds a little.
好了 回见了各位
All right, well, we'll see you guys.
很高兴见到你们
Nice meeting you.
请注意
Your attention please--
请看管好您的行李...
Do not leave any baggage unattended...
你确定我表现得还可以么
Are you sure I was okay?
你听到Abby说的了 你很可爱
You heard Abby-- you were adorable.
但是面对Gibbs 我一直在瞎扯火鸡啥的
But that Gibbs-- I was babbling away about Turkey,
他就用那种眼神瞅着我
and he's just looking at me with that look.
那就是"Gibbs之眼神" 拜托
The Gibbs look. Hello?
你以为我之前是瞎编的吗
Did you think I was making it up?
你很棒的
You were great.
真的
Really.
还好吗
You okay?
你最近似乎很紧张
You seem on edge lately.
-担心飞行吗 -不 不是
- The flight? - No, no.
-我不怕坐飞机 -好
- I'm good flying. - Okay.
我猜就是过节闹的吧
Just, um, I don't know, the holidays, I guess.
-我挺好的 -好
- I'm fine. - Okay.
-我们早就该去了 -啊
- We are so overdue for this. - Ah.
阳光 沙滩 温暖而蔚蓝的海水...
Sun, sand, warm, blue water...
这个时节 可没你想得那么温暖
It's not as warm as you'd think this time of year.
Tony
Tony!
他们通知说 我爸的航♥班♥未能按时起飞
I thought I was gonna be stuck all by my lonesome
我还以为会孤独落寞地滞留在机场呢
when they announced Dad's flight took off late,
结果感恩节奇迹发生了
when what should appear but a Thanksgiving miracle!
看来你就是DiNozzo探员
Agent DiNozzo, I presume?
神龙见首不见尾的Jake
The elusive Jake.
很高兴知道 这一年来Bishop不是在骗我们
It's nice to know Bishop hasn't been catfishing us all year--
我都开始怀疑了
I was starting to wonder.
你现在不用怀疑了 Tony
Well, you can stop wondering, Tony.
正如你所见 Jake是真实存在的
As you can see, Jake is quite real.
除非他是一个会握手的全息图影
Unless he's a hologram that can shake hands.
国安局事实上正在研究这个项目 我见过原型
NSA's actually working on one of those-- I've seen the prototype.
是啊 那就好玩儿了
Yeah, that'd be pretty fun.
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
啊哈
Ah. Aha.
骗到我了 那么一小会儿
Had me for a second.
真可惜 我很想要一个全息图影呢
That's too bad-- 'cause I'd like one of those.
我喜欢他 他反应很快
I like him. He's quick.
嘿 说到快 你怎么到这儿来了
Hey, speaking of quick, how'd you get all the way up here?
来机场接人 不能过海关的啊
Arrival pickups never get past Customs.
咱们有徽章呀 Bish 你得知道怎么用
It's all about the badge, Bish-- you got to know how to flash it.
噢 哦天呐
Oh. Oh, my.
经典的臭男人
The classic Smelly Guy.
机场万象中一抹夺目的色彩
Yet another vivid hue in the broad spectrum of airport humanity.
他是直接从健身房♥赶来的吗
Did he come straight from the gym?
得是两个健身房♥和一个奶酪店
Two gyms and a cheese shop.
而且他也要去Turks群岛
And he's going to Turks.
12C
12C?
老天爷啊 我们是12A和12B
Oh, my God, we're 12A and B.
我们会没事的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表