in my fridge I need to get started on.
好极了 线索接二连三地来了
Oh, yeah, hits just keep on coming.
什么事 Mcgee
Yeah, McGee.
Dorny 你需要毛巾或者扇子吗
Hey, Dorny, you need a towel or a fan over there?
你试试操纵这防护手套 Timmy小子
You try navigating this gauntlet, Timmy boy.
感觉就像 我花了好几小时穿过地下墓穴
Feels like I just spent hours running through catacombs
杀掉龙祭司 刚出来就发现
to kill a dragon priest, only to step outside and have
另一条龙落到我头上了
another dragon land right on my head.
这是一种隐喻
It's an obscure
是游戏"天际" 老大 这比喻真的很准确
Skyrim reference, boss-- it actually makes perfect sense.
谢谢 精灵王
Thank you, Elf Lord.
你找到什么了
What did you find,
龙祭司
Dragon Priest?
有可能不算什么 但似乎Wilt少尉
It may be nothing, but it seems Ensign Wilt
在两天前 用这台电脑远程操控了
gained remote access from this laptop
一台位于安♥南♥达尔市的
to a home computer
家庭电脑
in Annandale two nights ago.
我把IP地址发给Mcgee了
I sent McGee the IP address.
我查到一个名字
I got a name here.
Adem Faruk Korkmaz.
Adem Faruk Korkmaz.
登记的身份是商人
Listed as a businessman.
貌似是出国经商
Appears to run it out of his home.
受害人花了半个小时 浏览他的硬盘资料
Our girl was poking around his hard drive for a half an hour.
是吗 在找什么
Yeah? Doing what?
只有他的电脑能给我们答案了
Only his computer can tell us that.
嗨
Hi.
请问这里是不是Adem Korkmaz的家
We're wondering if there is an Adem Korkmaz home?
哦 当然
Oh. Sure.
爸爸
Dad!
找你的
It's for you!
他马上下来
He'll be right down.
谁找我 Layna
Who is it, Layna?
不知道
I don't know.
Korkmaz先生
Mr. Korkmaz.
海军罪案调查处 我们是来问你一些
NCIS. We're here to ask you some questions
关于你家用电脑的信息
regarding some information linked to your home computer.
呃 这是...
Uh, it is a...
一台商务电脑 怎么了吗
it is a business computer. What about it?
确切的说 这台电脑
More specifically, it's about remote access to it
曾被这位女士
obtained by...
远程访问过
this woman,
Janine Wilt少尉
Ensign Janine Wilt.
我从没见过她
Never saw her before.
除我之外 也没有人能访问我的电脑
And no one has access to my computer but me.
这台电脑只是办公用的
It's for business only.
好吧 我们明白了
Right. We-we got that.
但你觉得有没有可能
But you think maybe it's possible
她在你毫不知情的情况下访问了你的电脑
she could have gotten in without your knowledge?
不 不 它很安全的
No. No, it's quite secure,
如果有人动了手脚 我会知道的
and I would know if someone were tampering.
如果你能让我们快速检查下的话
Well, you would know even better
你会知道得更清楚
if you'd let us take a quick look.
你们有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
Korkmaz先生 希望你能改变主意
Mr. Korkmaz, if it makes any difference,
我们正在追查一起谋杀案
we're pursuing a murder case.
Wilt少尉的谋杀案
Ensign Wilt's murder.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我向你保证 我不认识这个女人
But I assure you I don't know this woman,
她也肯定没有访问过我的电脑
and she certainly had no access to my computer.
-Korkmaz先生... -而且...
- Mr. Korkmaz... - And...
如果你们没有搜查令
if you don't have a warrant,
那就没什么好商量的了
there is nothing else to discuss here.
也没什么好疑心的
Nothing suspicious about that.
我们去拿搜查令
Let's get that warrant.
好了 一起听听 这家伙是谁 做的什么生意
Okay, let's hear it-- who is this guy, what's his business,
-他在隐藏什么 -Adem Faruk Korkmaz
- what's he hiding? - Adem Faruk Korkmaz.
46岁 1998年从伊斯坦布尔移♥民♥到这
46. Immigrated from Istanbul in '98.
2003年获得
Granted U.S. citizenship
美国公民身份
in '03.
2005年创立了Korkmaz公♥司♥ 经营进出口业务
Founded Korkmaz, an import-export business in '05.
进口 出口 运货 收♥货♥ 是吧
Importing, exporting, shipping and receiving, huh?
可能跟贩毒集团有关系
Possible cartel connection?
Korkmaz Apparel进口公♥司♥
Korkmaz Apparel Imports
在2005年因延迟交税 已被传唤两次
has been cited twice since '05 for late taxes,
除此之外 没有其他犯罪记录
but otherwise, no criminal record.
也没有搜查令
And no warrant.
法官拒绝签发
Judge denied the warrant
对Korkmaz电脑的搜查令 他引用了
on Korkmaz's computer-- he cited jurisdiction
另一个机构的权限
from another agency.
哪个机构
What other agency?
资料保密
Details are classified.
-保密 -这个案子的流行词啊
- Classified? - Popular word on this case.
保密 McGee 被谁
Classified, McGee? By who?
任选一个机构 老大
Take your pick of agencies, boss.
可能是联邦调查局 缉毒局 国土...
I mean, it could be FBI, DEA, Homeland...
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
NSA.
我刚刚接到他们的电♥话♥
I just got called from one
让我们撤出这个案子
of their people asking us to back off.
他们持有涉外情报监控法的搜查令
【注:美国国会制定的关于反恐怖活动 反间谍活动 情报收集活动以及秘密司法程序的基本法】
They hold a FISA warrant
对Korkmaz在土耳其的交易进行监视
to monitor Korkmaz's dealings with Turkey.
-是谁打的电♥话♥ 主任 -这不重要
- Who was it that called, Director? - Doesn't matter.
重要的是 国安局主任Conte
What matters is, NSA Director Conte
正乘坐红眼航♥班♥去日内瓦
【注:长途夜航航♥班♥】
is on a red-eye to Geneva.
我会在早上联♥系♥她 所以在这期间
I will call her in the morning. So in the meantime,
我建议大家都休息一下
I suggest that we all get some rest.
别提休息
Forget resting.
嘿
Hey.
漫长的一天 你吃过了没
Long day. Did you eat yet?
国安局为什么会对Adem Korkmaz感兴趣
What's NSA's interest in Adem Korkmaz?
我知道你知道
I know you know.
你不该问我国安局的事情
You know better than to ask me about NSA affairs.
瞧瞧我们
Yet here we are.
我们过去经常谈论这些事情
We used to talk about this stuff all the time.
关键在于 那是"过去"
The operative words there: "used to."
你们为什么要监视他
Why are you guys monitoring him?
好像我很清楚似的
Like I know specifics.
-你是这个机构的首席律师 -自911之后
- You're the agency's lead attorney. - And how many
有多少外国商人被国安局监视
foreign-born businessmen has NSA followed since 9/11?
不胜枚举
Thousands. Millions.
监视的原因也是不计其数
And for a million and one reasons.
我们不关心其他人
We don't care about millions.
我们只关心Korkmaz的电脑是否与
We care about Korkmaz's computer and its possible connection
一位年轻海军军官的谋杀案有联♥系♥
to the murder of a young Navy officer.
然后呢... 出什么事了
And... what happened there?
如果国安局没有干预
Well, if NSA wasn't interfering,
-我可能就知道答案了 Jake -我们没有干预
- I might know the answer to that, Jake. -We're not interfering.
只是在坚持我们实行多年的
Just maintaining jurisdiction on a case
案件的权限
that's been ours for months, years.
多年
Years?
怎么 你觉得针对个人吗 好像我们突然
What, you think this is personal? Like we suddenly
毫无理由地阻止你们
decided to block you guys for no reason?
Vance刚刚接到的电♥话♥确实是非常突然
Well, the call Vance just got was pretty sudden.
好吧 听着 不 打住
Okay, look, no, stop.
你这是让我背叛我的机构
You're asking me to betray my agency.
不 我在请求你的帮助
No, I'm asking for your help.
你以前从不会想用这种方式
In a way you never would have dreamed of before.
有些东西变了 Ellie
Something's changed here, Ellie.
有些东西不一样了
Something's different.
你变了
You're different.
是的 一切都变了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表