美国♥军♥方 承包商
to U.S. military personnel, contractors,
以及私人安保企业
and private defense companies.
也就是说 嫌疑人的范围
Which means our suspect pool
从零扩大到了数千人
went from zero to several thousand.
好的 谢了 Abbs
All right. Thanks, Abbs.
似曾相识吗
Déjà vu?
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
Qasim
Qasim!
他们看起来像一家人
They look like family.
的确是
They are.
Gibbs探员 Bishop探员
Agent Gibbs, Agent Bishop.
-欢迎来到喀布尔 -上校
- Welcome to Kabul. - Colonel.
我们还没有Rasheed的消息 也不知道Collins下士被关押的地点
We haven't turned up any sign of Rasheed or where he's holding Corporal Collins.
-你有什么计划 -加派了一倍的人手
- What's your plan? - Patrols have been doubled
我的人正在进行地毯式搜索
and my men are conducting building sweeps.
-我们会把Rasheed搜出来的 -他的期限呢
- We'll flush Rasheed out. - His deadline?
我确信 Rasheed很快会联♥系♥我们的
I have no doubt Rasheed will make contact soon.
他的眼线无处不在
His scouts are everywhere.
他已经知道他弟弟抵达了
He already knows his brother's arrived.
不应该把Qasim交出去
Turning over Qasim is not an option.
-我们不能这么对自己人 -很好
- That's not what we do to our own. - Good.
我们不能坐等他走下一步
We're not waiting around for him to make the next move.
好吧
Okay.
嫌疑人缩减到多少了 Mcgee
How many suspects are we down to, McGee?
八百
Eight hundred.
好 很好
All right. Okay.
要是我们把嫌疑人缩小到
So, what if we just limit it to suspects
在阿富汗工作过的人呢
with prior work in Afghanistan?
哦 真是个好主意
Oh, what a good idea.
天 我们几小时前 怎么没这么做
Gee, why didn't we do that hours ago?
等等 我们做过了
Oh, wait, we did.
好了 Mcgee
Okay, McGee!
放我一马吧 你要知道
Cut me some slack. You know what hours
连续几小时面对这些橙色的墙 对我伤害有多大
of uninterrupted exposure to these orange walls does to me.
我们肯定漏了什么
We've got to be missing something.
考虑到凶手对Landis上尉
Well, considering the torture techniques
用的这些折磨手段
the killer used on Captain Landis,
我把范围缩小到
I narrowed it down to individuals
受过审讯和
with a background in interrogation
近身武器训练的人
and close-weapons training.
审讯和...
Interrogation and...
没错了
That's it.
被害者的伤口
The victim's wounds.
伤口怎么了
What about them?
让我来演示一下
Allow me to demonstrate.
首先他捅了他这儿...
First he stabbed him here...
然后是这儿
And then here.
然后又捅了这儿 这儿 这儿
Then he stabbed him here and here and here.
-Tony... -这儿
- Tony... - And here.
然后...
And then...
致命一击 最后一下
the coup de grace, one final blow.
验尸侠说过
【注:指Ducky 此处Tony改用了超级英雄的名字】
The Duckman
这种手法很有条理
said it was methodical.
出自行家之手
The work of a professional.
但杀死Landis上尉 并不是他的任务
But killing Captain Landis wasn't his job.
他的任务是找到Qasim
Finding Qasim was.
他可能一直在跟进我们的调查
He would've been following our investigation,
等着我们找出Qasim的下落
waiting for us to track Qasim down.
我们找到了
Which we did.
Qasim的指纹出现在Landis的家里
Qasim's prints were in Landis's house
因为他们是朋友
'cause they were friends.
他以前去过那里
He'd been there before.
见过他的目击者
The eyewitness who saw him,
恰好完全地描述行凶者
described the assailant to a tee.
他希望我们朝那个方向追查
He wanted us to go down that path.
Ken Ashmore在不在嫌疑人名单里
Is Ken Ashmore listed in the suspect pool?
是的 他在
Yes, he is.
Ashmore在2007年离开军队
Ashmore separated from the Army in 2007,
替WingSpan安♥全♥部♥队工作
went to work for WingSpan Security Forces.
这是个名声很差的私人军事企业
It's a private military company with such a bad reputation
去年被迫关停
it was forced to shut down last year.
-他被派驻到哪里 -尼日利亚
- Where was he stationed? - Nigeria,
塞尔维亚
Serbia...
阿富汗的坎大哈市
and Kandahar, Afghanistan.
我试图帮你们
I try to help you
却让我成了坏人
and that makes me a bad guy?
不 你成了杀人犯
No, it makes you a killer.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
我们拿到搜查令 搜查了你家
We got a warrant, searched your home,
在你的军♥火♥库里
found that alongside several other
一堆来历不明的武器边上 发现了这个
questionable weapons in your arsenal.
我给在枪管局工作的好朋友打了电♥话♥
I put a call in to a good friend of mine at the ATF.
她等不及要跟你聊聊了
She can't wait to talk to you.
而且她很强悍 祝你过得愉快
And she's pretty tough. Have a good time with that.
我们进行了取证 结果发现你的刀
We ran forensics-- turns out your knife is a match
和杀害Landis上尉的凶器相匹配
to the one that killed Captain Landis.
事实上 他的DNA
In fact, his DNA
就在刀柄上
was on the handle.
我是一个爱国者
I'm a patriot.
好吗
Okay?
你们应该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
Landis在保护一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Landis was protecting a terrorist.
Qasim不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Qasim's not a terrorist,
你效力的那个人才是
but the guy you're working for is.
Rasheed Naasir
Rasheed Naasir.
-从没听过 -是吗
- Never heard of him. - Really?
你们之间的往来邮件可不这么说
Well, the e-mails between you two suggest otherwise.
那些从你账号♥里删掉
You know, the ones you deleted from your account,
-却忘了从缓存区清除的邮件 -昨天
- but forgot to wipe from your cache? - Yesterday,
在你通知Rasheed 他弟弟被监禁之后
after you notified Rasheed that his brother was in custody,
你的银行账户魔术般多了5万美金
your bank account got a magic deposit of $50,000.
别担心 我们已经掌握了那些资金
Don't worry, we've already seized those funds.
有得有失嘛
Win some, lose some.
嗯
Hmm.
你的童年一定很悲惨
You must've had a rough childhood.
要知道 一般来说 我会很享受
You know, normally, I would take great pleasure
慢慢击垮你这种虚伪的人的过程
in breaking a clown like you down nice and slow.
但考虑到 你和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥合谋
But considering that you conspired with a terrorist,
还涉嫌折磨和杀害
and you are responsible for the torture and murder
一名美国陆战队员 我有点生气了
of a United States Marine, I'm a little pissed off
而且时间紧迫
and pressed for time.
嘿 好警♥察♥ 你想掺和进来吗
Hey, good cop, you want to step in here?
你自己搞定
You're on your own.
给你十秒钟告诉我们
You have ten seconds to tell us
Rasheed把人♥质♥关在哪儿
where Rasheed is holding that hostage,
不然我就把你的爱国脸
or I'm going to turn your patriotic face
打成国旗的颜色
all red, white and blue.
-我不知道 好吗 -一
- I don't know, okay? - One...
-听着 我们的关系只限于公事 -二 三x7f
- Look, our relationship was strictly business. - Two, three...
-Rasheed不会信任我 把这种消息告诉我的 -四 五x7f
- Rasheed wasn't going to trust me with that kind of information. - four, five...
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth!
他不是你惹得起的人
He's not someone you want to mess with.
我劝你别多管闲事
And do yourselves a favor and stand down.
他的人♥质♥跟死人没什么两样
His hostage is as good as dead,
想阻止他的人 也是一样
and so is anyone who tries to stop him.
Rasheed的领地在坎大哈
Rasheed's operating area is in Kandahar;
向南500公里
500 kilometers south.
为什么要打这里
Why strike here?
伪装成私人恩怨
Make it personal.
这个基地 这些陆战队员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表