你是在听我的分手碟片么
Are you listening to my breakup mix?
因为你是我伴郎
Since you're my best man,
所以我想让你第一个知道
I wanted you to be the first to know...
她离开我了 儿子
She left me, Junior.
婚礼取消了
The wedding's been called off.
Linda离开我了
Linda left me.
天啊
Oh, boy.
Zoe 我们得换个时间烤面包了
Zoe, we're gonna have to reschedule the bread.
老Dinizzo被Linda伤透了心
Yeah, Senior was so broken up over Linda,
他把手♥机♥落在家里了
he forgot his cell phone at home.
他没跟Tony说他要来
So he didn't tell Tony he was coming?
没有 他没说
No, he did not.
这一切都发生在有史以来
And it all happened on the first night
Gibbs第一次让我早回家的夜晚
in recorded history that Gibbs gave me the early release.
那Linda为什么离开他
So why did Linda leave him?
她可能知道我爸是干什么的了
She probably got clued in to his line of work.
我以为他是个商人
I thought he was a businessman.
他 他...
Well, he's-he's...
他自称为企业家
he calls himself an entrepreneur,
但他更像一个猎头
but he's kind of more like a headhunter
找有钱人来...
that finds rich people by...
没关系 Tim
It's okay, Tim.
你可以直说的
You can say it.
我爸是个骗子
My dad is a con man.
什么
What?!
但是他非常
But he's so...
英俊
Handsome?
有魅力
Charismatic?
总是在合适的时间 合适的地点出现
Right-place, right-time?
没错
Exactly.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道 我是说
I don't know. I mean...
我从来没见过他这样
I've never quite seen him like this.
他不肯脱下睡衣
He won't get out of his pajamas. Granted,
虽然是百分之百丝绸 很漂亮 但是...
they're 100% silk-- very nice-- but still...
或许你应该给他安排点事情做
You know, maybe you should give him an activity.
让他忙起来 假装什么事都没发生过
You know, occupy his mind, pretend like nothing's wrong.
就像Tony抑郁时 你做的那样
Like what you do for Tony when he's depressed.
没错
Yeah.
你有吗
You do?
有啊
Oh, yeah.
Ziva在以色列的时候...
When Ziva stayed in Israel...
哦 对 你让我去...
Oh, yeah. You asked me to...
帮你把卧室的墙纸
help you replace that Tron wallpaper in your bedroom
换成星际大战的
with the new Star Wars stuff.
立竿见影
Worked like a charm.
情况汇报 开始吧
Update. Let's go.
呃... 受害人是海军上尉Dominic Pine
Uh... our victim is Navy Lieutenant Dominic Pine.
目击者看到一辆蓝色轿车离开了现场
Witness saw a blue sedan leaving the scene,
告诉了我们部分车牌号♥码 协查通报已经发出去了
gave us a partial plate; BOLO is out wide.
无论谁驾驶的这辆车
Whoever was driving that car
都有一个射频钥匙卡
had a radio-frequency key card
能够重新编程来通过DLA的门禁系统
that was reprogrammed to override the DLA's gate system.
钥匙卡内有一个嵌入式木马程序
Card had an embedded Trojan horse
能够瘫痪监控摄像头
that disabled security cameras.
摄像头在Pine到达前四分钟被破坏
Yeah, breach happened four minutes before Pine arrived,
所以凶手一定是在等他
so the killer must've been waiting for him.
嗯 动机可能与
Uh, motive could be tied
敏感信息有关
to sensitive information.
作为海军将军Kleibor的助手
As Admiral Kleibor's aide,
Pine知道海军军舰的
Pine knew about the movement
补给物资运输情况
of supplies to Navy warships.
-将军呢 -昨晚终于联♥系♥到她了
- The admiral? - Finally got word to her last night.
她在"麦迪逊"驱逐舰上
She is on the USS Madison.
军舰停泊在佛罗里达的梅波特海军基地
Ship is in port at Naval Station Mayport in Florida.
她马上会打电♥话♥过来
She'll be calling in shortly.
至于Pine上尉的敌人
As far as Lieutenant Pine's enemies go,
我们没找到
we couldn't find any.
女朋友名叫Gloria Hernandez
Girlfriend is Gloria Hernandez.
她正在会议室等着
She's waiting in the conference room.
McGee Bishop 走 DiNozzo...
McGee, Bishop, go. DiNozzo...
海军将军打电♥话♥来时通知我
I want the admiral when she calls in.
好的 过得愉快 伙计们
Okay. Have fun, guys.
千万不要是我爸
Please don't be Dad.
老爸
Dad.
老爸 你感觉怎么样
Dad, how are you feeling?
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
我想知道是否可以 呃
I was wondering if you could, uh,
占用你的午休时间
swing by here on your lunch break
给我带点东西
and-and bring me something.
我们这里其实没有午餐时间
We don't really take lunch breaks here.
那不是违法的吗
Isn't that illegal?
那你想要带点什么 老爸
So what do you want, Dad?
我需要一些漂亮的纸
I need some nice paper.
我希望写封信给Linda乞求她
I want to write a letter to Linda begging her
回到我身边 然后...
to come back to me, and...
我认为这应该写在一些优雅的纸上
I thought it should be on some classy paper.
你认为呢
What do you think?
给他点事做
Give him an activity.
McGee也为你做过
McGee does it for you.
儿子 你在吗
Junior, you there?
嘿 老爸 听着 我会为你搞定纸的事
Hey, Dad, listen, we'll work on that paper thing,
我真的需要你为我做点事
but I really need you to do something for me.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
我想让你把我的浴缸重新填一下缝
I need you to re-caulk my tub.
你意思是类似打杂的那种事
You mean like a handyman kind of thing?
是的 是的 就是这种
Yeah, yeah, that's it.
呃 有点紧急 我听新闻上说
Um, sort of an emergency. I heard about it on the news.
我用的填缝材料正在召回呢
There's a recall on the caulk I used.
-你开玩笑吧 -没 没有
- You're kidding. - No. No.
它会导致脚癣
It causes athlete's foot.
很严重 我... 我知道
Nasty. And I... I know you got
-你心里有很多疑问 但是... -不 没关系 嗯...
- a lot on your mind, but... - No, that's all right. Uh...
没事的 我 我可以处理
I'll be fine. I-I can handle it.
哦 好的 非常感谢 老爸
Oh. Well, thanks a million, Dad.
再见 儿子
See you, son.
立竿见影
Works like a charm.
呵呵
Huh.
我从小就是被寄养的
I was in foster care my whole life.
Dominic也没有任何亲人
Dominic didn't have any family, either.
但当我们遇到彼此之后
But when we met,
整个空虚的人生突然就变得丰富多彩了
it was like this emptiness was suddenly full.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you been together?
四个月
Four months.
但从第一天起我就知道他是我的真命天子
But I knew the first day he was the one.
你知道谁会对他下毒手
Do you know who did this to him?
还不知道
Not yet.
Gloria 他最近有什么
Gloria, was there anything unusual
不寻常的表现吗
about his behavior lately?
我想可能和他一直从事的工作有关
I think something might've been going on at work,
但他不喜欢谈论他的工作
but he didn't like to talk about it.
好的 一有新发现我们就会通知你
Well, we'll update you as soon as we have something,
Hernandez女士
Ms. Hernandez.
我知道像Dominic这样的人会被怎样对待
I know what happens to people like Dominic.
他们会被忽视
They fall through the cracks
因为没有亲人为他们斗争
because there's no family fighting for them.
现在我在这里
Well, I'm here.
我会为Dominic斗争
I'm fighting for Dominic.
我们也会
So are we.
先生们 你们查得怎么样了
Gentlemen, where are you in your investigation?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表