Well, I-I don't like it here.
我需要我的安全岛
I need my safe place.
我知道你可能需要
I kind of thought you might.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在建造堡垒
I'm building a fort.
建堡垒需要的所有材料 这里都有
Got all the essential fort-building materials.
我们建一个新的安全岛
We're gonna make a new safe place.
我们俩一起
Together.
不会再有不好的事情发生在你身上了 Rachel
Nothing bad is gonna happen to you, Rachel.
我保证
I promise.
你说话算话吗
Do you keep your promises?
一向如此
Always.
什么结论 Ducky
What's the verdict, Ducky?
瞬间死亡
Death was instantaneous.
子弹在撞击后破碎了
Bullet fragmented on impact.
对手无寸铁的人背后开枪 真是懦弱的行为
Shooting someone unarmed in the back is such a cowardly act.
我想到了Robert Ford
【注:电影《神枪手之死》中的角色 背后开枪杀死了自己的老大】
Robert Ford comes to mind.
我想我们可以把他排除在外
I think we can safely rule him out.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
是的 有个奇怪的事情
Indeed, something curious.
受害者的眶颧部
Our victim suffered
曾经骨折过
from an orbitozygomatic fracture.
就是右侧颧骨和眼眶
That's the right cheekbone and eye socket.
-是枪击倒地造成的吗 -噢不 不
- From the fall? - Oh, no, no, no, no.
这是旧伤
This is an old injury.
至少有十年了
At least ten years.
但她的病史里没有记录
But there's no record of it in her medical history.
是很奇怪
That is curious.
Eleanor 不胜荣幸
Eleanor, what a pleasure.
抱歉 Ducky 我是来找Tony的
Sorry, Ducky. I'm here for Tony.
啊
Ah.
Hobart上钩了
Hobart took the bait.
他约MeGee两小时后见面
He set up a meeting with McGee in two hours.
Pinecrest公园
Pinecrest Park.
你知道这是什么意思
Oh. You know what that means.
卧底行动
Undercover work.
你的"犁式"做得怎么样
【注:瑜伽中的一个动作】
How's your plow position?
我的什么
My what?
吸气 双手上举
Breathe in, arms up.
拜日式
Sun salutation.
双手合十
Hands together.
回到胸前
Back to the chest.
左脚向后一大步
And then reach back with your left foot.
手臂伸直
Arm's out.
把右手
Take your right hand,
放在右脚旁边
put it down next to your right foot.
我不知道你还做瑜伽
Didn't know you practiced yoga.
噢 当然
Oh, yeah.
平衡心态 平衡生活
Balanced mind, balanced life.
我在读Sting的自传
【注:英国歌♥手】
I've been reading Sting's biography.
他是个多才多艺的人
He's a Renaissance man.
噢 拜托 我刚刚吃过东西
Oh, please, I just ate.
我拒绝你的负能量 McGee
I reject your negative energy, McGee.
目标出现 DiNozzo
Bogey, DiNozzo.
你的十点钟方向 沿小路下来
Your 10:00, coming down the path.
看到他了
I got him.
俯身去拿武器
Back down to the weapon.
你是Tim
You Tim?
没错
That's right.
样品在哪里
Where's the sample?
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
Hobart 不许动 举起手来
Hobart-- freeze, hands up.
-放下武器 -女士优先
- Drop the weapon! - Ladies first.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
放下武器
Put it down.
-你没事吧 McGee -没事
- You okay, McGee? - Yeah.
"花蝴蝶"不知道从哪儿冒出来的 老大
【注:对美国著名田径运动员Florence Joyner的昵称】
Flo-Jo came out of nowhere, Boss.
"蜘蛛"
Spider?
Keates
Keates?
-你认识她 -啊...
- You know her? - Um...
呃 那个 我... 算是...
Uh... well, I... in a... sort of...
是的 她是菲利警♥察♥
【注:即费城】
Yeah, she's Philly PD.
以前是
She was.
她现在是ATF的人了
【注:美国烟草火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局】
She's ATF now.
特别探员Zoe Keates
Special Agent Zoe Keates.
你想把那枪从我面前挪开
You want to get that gun out of my face
过来给我个拥抱吗
and come over here and give me a hug?
谁也不许动
Nobody moves
我先问几个问题
until I get some answers.
好吧
Okay.
不如你先告诉我
Why don't you start by telling me
NCIS来干什么吧
what the hell NCIS is doing here.
我们是来逮捕一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
We're here taking down a terrorist.
你们又来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我就是你们的"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
I'm your terrorist.
他不是Dorian Hobart
So, that's not Dorian Hobart.
他是特别探员Marston 我们的诱饵
That is Special Agent Marston, our decoy.
ATF得到消息 说Hobart
When ATF got wind that Hobart was
在为国内恐怖组织招募爆破专家
recruiting explosives experts for a domestic terror group,
我受命捉拿他归案
I got assigned to track him down.
-NCIS为什么找他 -谋杀
- What's NCIS want him for? - Murder.
那是他的专长 死者是谁
That's his wheelhouse. Whose?
Valerie Barnes 是Hobart网站暗♥杀♥名单上
Valerie Barnes, wife of a Navy SEAL
一位海豹突击队员的妻子
listed on his Web site.
她昨晚被杀了
She was killed last night.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
但Hobart不是你们要找的人
But Hobart can't be your guy.
我们两个月前将他逮捕
We captured him two months ago.
但一直没有泄露他被捕的消息
We kept the arrest under wraps
以便维持他的网络身份
in order to maintain his online presence.
调查任何潜在威胁
Checked out any potential threats.
为什么不把Barnes中校从暗♥杀♥名单上删除呢
Why didn't you remove Commander Barnes from the hit list?
我们得保持网站的真实性
Well, we had to maintain the site's authenticity.
如果有任何迹象表明
If there was any indication that
他或他的家人处于危险之中 我们就会介入
he or his family were in danger, we would have stepped in.
他的妻子死了
His wife's dead.
我想你们错过了"出场提示"
Think you missed your cue.
听好了 硬汉
【注:美国老牌影星 常出演西部片和战争片中的硬汉角色】
Okay, look here, John Wayne.
你不能跑到我的地盘上
You don't come into my house
对我的工作指手画脚
and accuse me of not doing my job.
好啦 大家都冷静一下吧
Okay, why don't we just settle down, back it up.
才怪 我工作出色得很
Like hell. I am damn good at what I do.
如果犯了错误
I'm also professional enough
我会大大方方承认
to admit when I've made a mistake,
前提是我真的"犯了错误"
but only when I've made one.
死者被点38口径的子弹射中
Our victim was shot with a .38.
近距离射击 只开一枪 在她家里
Close range, single round, at her residence.
这说明什么 特别探员Keates
What does that tell you, Special Agent Keates?
说明不是极端组织下的手
It means it wasn't done by an extremist group.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都喜欢把事情闹大
Terrorists have a flair for drama.
他们不是为了杀人 而是要传达信息
It's not just about killing; it's about sending a message.
你这起谋杀案太低调了
Look, your murder's too quiet.
我觉得你调查的方向错了
I think you're going down the wrong path.
我同意
I agree.
我是Gibbs
Gibbs.
嘿 McGee
Hey, McGee.
肋骨怎么样了
How are the ribs?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表