感觉好像全断了
They feel like they've been completely destroyed.
真是抱歉哦
Yeah, sorry about that.
我以为你是爆♥炸♥专家
I thought you were an explosives expert.
不能冒险给你触发机关的机会
I couldn't risk you hitting the switch.
过度暴♥力♥一直是你的风格
And excessive force always was your style.
是吗 你以前从没介意过
Yeah? You never seemed to mind.
抱歉 你俩是怎么认识的
I'm sorry, how do you two know each other?
我们那时都是菲利警署的新人
We were rookies together back in Philly.
你什么时候在费城工作过
When did you work in Philadelphia?
我去巴尔的摩之前
I did a brief stint in Philly
在菲利短暂待过一阵子
before I went to Baltimore.
"蜘蛛"从来都不擅长从一而终
Commitment was never one of Spider's strong suits.
蜘蛛
Spider?
当年队里弟兄给他起的外号♥
That was the nickname the guys in the squad gave Tony.
就像《四海好家伙》里的那个
【注:1990年上映的美国电影 片中一个小酒保名为"蜘蛛"】
You know, like in Goodfellas?
只不过你要做的
Except you had to do more
可比倒酒擦皮鞋多多了 是吧
than fetch drinks and shine shoes, huh?
我没留下还真是奇怪哈
And it's a wonder I didn't stay.
不奇怪 你更喜欢夹着尾巴逃走
No, you preferred to tuck tail and run.
瞧瞧你 还是那么犀利
Look at you, same old biting wit.
根本没怎么变化哈
Nothing much has changed, huh?
都已完美 何必再改
Why mess with perfection?
Barnes中校在路上了
Commander Barnes is on his way in.
我们走
Let's go.
你这打扮挺不错的 Keates
That's a good look on you, Keates.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
我一直都知道这份工作可能会要我的命
You know, I always knew my job could cost me my life.
我做好了心理准备
I prepared for that.
却没想到会给我的家人带来危险
I never thought it'd put my family in danger.
我们不能确定她是因你而死的
We don't know that it did.
这两者可能毫无关联
The two might not be connected.
等等 你是说
Wait, a-are you saying that somebody...
有人特意针对我妻子
purposely targeted my wife?
有可能
Think it's possible.
你知道她和谁有矛盾么
You know anyone she might have had problems with?
不
No.
我不知道
Nobody I'm aware of.
她的举止有变化么
What about changes in her behavior?
变化 我不知道
Changes? I don't know.
我... 我一年出差十个月
I... I'm gone ten months out of the year.
我是个很棒的海豹 却不是个好丈夫
That makes me a damn good SEAL but not the best husband.
也不是个好父亲
Or father.
你一定要抓住凶手 Gibbs探员
You better catch whoever did this, Agent Gibbs.
别让他落在我手里
Find him before I do.
中校
Commander, the only thing
你现在唯一应该关心的就是你女儿
that you should be focusing on is your daughter.
其它一切都交给我们
You let us handle the rest.
你说得对
You're right.
我现在可以见她么
Can I see her now?
当然
Sure.
Abby 你打给我
Abby, you rang?
对 接着
I did. Think fast.
这是芳香热敷袋
It's an aromatherapy heating pad.
我听说Tony的...
I heard that Tony's...
老朋友把你打惨了
blast from the past took you down kind of hard.
怎么啦 她让我如实汇报的
What? She asked for an update.
这些假人怎么回事
What's with the dummies?
噢 这是Tony和特别探员Keates
Oh, it's Tony and Special Agent Keates.
我在给Abby还原现场
I was setting the scene for Abby.
肢体站位是全球通用的语言
Body position is a universal language.
据我所见来判断
And from what I've been looking at,
这俩人交情不浅
these two have some serious history.
作为在场观众 我可以证明 绝对有火花
Yeah, from a firsthand account, there was a definite spark.
有什么想法
Thoughts?
Tony从没提到过她
Well, Tony never mentioned her before.
不过Bishop说得对 自从那谁以后
But Bishop's right-- I've never seen him
我没见过他在任何人身边如此表现
act like that around someone since...
什么
What?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
噢
Oh.
嗯 Tony明显很空虚
Well, Tony's clearly trying to fill some void.
也许她正是他所需要的
Maybe she's exactly what he needs.
一个熟悉的人
Someone familiar.
我觉得适当地推他一把
I don't think a nice little push
没什么坏处
in the right direction would hurt.
我加入
I'm in.
McGee你呢
McGee?
如果我赞同 你保证更换话题吗
If I say yes, you promise to change the subject?
-我保证 -我赞同
- Yes. - Yes.
证物A
Exhibit A--
我们的小子弹
our lone bullet.
怎么会这样
What happened to it?
弹♥药♥老化
It's degraded ammunition.
储存不当就会这样
It happens when it isn't stored properly.
等我把犯罪现场以及受害人身上搜集到的碎片
Once I catalog the pieces from our crime scene
都记录在案
and from our victim,
就可以建立一个子弹的三维模型
I'll be able to make a 3-D image of our bullet.
就像是弹♥药♥拼图
Sort of a ballistics jigsaw puzzle.
如果这颗子弹在系统里有匹配记录
And if there's a bullet in the system that matches,
那么我们就离确认枪手
then we'll be closer
更近了一步
to identifying our shooter.
怎能不爱我大科学
Don't you just love science?
我们多久可以回到家里
So, how long till we can go back to the house?
得几天吧
At least a few days.
我们住在Admiral Heights酒店
We'll be staying at the Admiral Heights Hotel.
如果有消息 可以告诉我么
Could you let me know if there's any news?
你确定不想把那个堡垒带走么
You're sure you don't want to take that fort with you?
不用了
No.
有我爸爸在
I have my dad.
我只需要他
That's all I need.
十分感谢你保护她
Can't thank you enough for keeping her safe.
说话算话
Promise is a promise.
老大 我深入调查了下
All right, boss, I did some digging.
在Valerie Barnes的尸检中
The old facial fracture Ducky discovered
Ducky发现的陈旧性面部骨折
during Valerie Barnes' autopsy was the work
正是George Burton的杰作
of none other than George Burton.
-那个连环杀手 -没错
- The serial killer? - That's right.
不要忘了"狂热食人魔"
Don't forget“enthusiastic cannibal.”
这家伙犯罪现场的照片
This guy's crime scene photos would make
能让汉尼拔·莱克特都自愧不如
【注:小说家Thomas Harris创造的虚构连环杀手角色 电影《沉默的羔羊》的主人公】
Hannibal Lecter shake in his straitjacket.
他们是什么关系
What's the connection?
在1999年
Well, in 1999,
Valerie是马里兰州的司法精神鉴定医师
Valerie worked as a forensic psychiatrist in Maryland,
Burton当时是个在押囚犯
and Burton was an inmate.
他在审前心理评估时突然发狂
He got loose during his pretrial evaluation,
她当时命悬一线
and, well, it was a close call.
George Burton现在在哪儿
Where is George Burton now?
在东部州立精神病院
Serving a life sentence
接受无期徒刑
at Eastern State Psychiatric Hospital.
DiNozzo 你刚刚给了他不在场证明
Well, DiNozzo, you just gave him his alibi.
那次袭击后 Valerie与Burton
Well, Valerie cut off all contact with Burton
一直没有任何联♥系♥ 直到两周前
after the attack until two weeks ago.
医院证实 她去探望过Burton
Hospital confirmed she paid him a visit
并进行密谈
behind closed doors.
真是个意外之喜
Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise.
你们是谁啊
And, uh... and who might you be?
我是非常特别的探员Anthony DiNozzo
I'm Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo.
我可喜欢意大利人了
I do love Italian.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表