I also know that she's marrying the guy she cheated with.
啊
Oh.
你已经给了我答案
You just told me everything.
Abbs 谢谢
Thank you, Abbs.
我没有
I did not.
Rebecca想要赎罪
Rebecca wants to make amends.
她来这儿 想让Gibbs认可她的婚礼
She's here to get Gibbs' approval for her wedding.
你到底怎么知道那些的
How on earth did you know that?
我可是个训练有素的探员
I'm a trained investigator.
加上 老实说 每个人都想得到Gibbs的认可
Plus, let's be honest, everyone wants Gibbs' approval.
窃听器有线索了
I got a hit on the bug.
它曾经用在
Okay, so it was used
两年前的一起间谍悬案
in an unsolved espionage case two years ago.
国际刑♥警♥组织正在追捕这个人
Interpol is looking at this guy.
他叫Ghenna Ulanov
Ghenna Ulanov.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥雇兵
He's a Russian mercenary
可是去年他住在美国
but has had a U.S. address for the past year.
从未听说他
Never heard of him.
哦 不
Oh, no.
看起来他正在替Sergei Mishnev工作
Looks like he's worked with Sergei Mishnev.
我们通缉墙上的头号♥通缉犯
Number One with a bullet on our Most Wanted Wall.
更是Gibbs地下室墙上的头号♥通缉犯
And Gibbs' personal basement wall.
我讨厌引用第39条规矩
Well, I hate to quote rule 39,
但是这绝对不是一个巧合
but that is definitely not a coincidence.
看起来没人在家 老大
Doesn't look like anyone's home, boss.
Sergei摊上大事了
Sergei's going to an awful lot of trouble.
我想知道他到底在玩什么把戏
I wonder what kind of game he's playing.
前进
Moving in.
一切顺利 继续
All right, let's go.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
他不可能从窗户跳出来
No way he jumped out any windows.
哇哦
Whoa.
这不是你前妻吗
Is that your ex-wife?
看起来她已经被监视
Looks like she's been under surveillance
好几个礼拜了
for weeks.
嘿 我手头正有事
Hey, I'm right in the middle of something here.
我知道是怎么回事了
I know what's going on.
什么
What?
不方便用手♥机♥谈论
Can't talk over the phone.
我给你发一个地址 半小时内过来见我
I'm texting you an address; meet me in a half hour.
铁娘子 完毕
Iron Lady, out.
老大 她知道自己是一个国税局探员
Boss, she does realize she's an IRS agent,
而不是CIA吗
【注:中♥央♥情报局】
not CIA?
McGee Bishop 把这儿搜个底朝天
McGee, Bishop, tear this place apart.
DiNozzo
DiNozzo,
找到Rebecca
find Rebecca.
对她进行保护性监禁
Bring her in for protective custody.
还有不要忘了
And you know what?
Gene也是
Gene, too.
你去哪里
Where you going?
和Mata Hari谈谈
【注:史上最富传奇色彩的女间谍之一】
To talk to Mata Hari.
嗨
Hey.
怎么这么晚才到
What the hell took you so long?
感谢上帝我还有美景可赏
Thank goodness I have this lovely view to enjoy.
怎么了
What's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你说你知道这是怎么回事了
You said you knew what was going on.
什么时候
When?
Diane
Diane.
那我们为什么在这
Why are we here?
你说呢
Well, you tell me.
我正在做美甲
I'm in the middle of getting a manicure,
然后收到了你发的神秘信息
and I get this cryptic text
让我来停车场的
from you to meet you
-顶楼见你 -快点 我们赶紧离开
- up on the top of this parking lot. -Come on, we got to go.
-我们必须马上离开 -什么 为什么 怎么了
- We got to go right now. - What? Why? Why?
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
一切才刚开始 我的朋友
Only the beginning, my friend.
以两英里为半径在每个路口
Road blocks at every intersection
设立路障
in a two-mile radius.
如果可以 我要请求空中支援
And I want air support if you got it.
我们快离开
We got to go.
-我们必须马上离开 快 -为什么
- We got to go right now. Come on.- Why? Why?
NCIS
NCIS!
所有人趴下
Everybody get down!
FBI和国土安♥全♥局♥正处于高度警备
FBI and Homeland Security are on high alert.
我希望从这儿到亚特兰大的每一个火车站
I want agents at every train station
跟机场都派上探员
and airport from here to the Atlantic.
-收到 -Leon在哪儿
- On it. - Where's Leon?
Vance主任正从会议现场飞回来
Director Vance is flying back from his conference.
好 联♥系♥海军部长
Okay, get me SECNAV,
联♥系♥国家情报总监
get me DNI.
找到Fornell和Emily 不论他们在哪儿
Find Fornell and Emily, wherever they are.
Gibbs 节哀顺便
Gibbs, I'm so sorry.
McGee
McGee?
Ducky和Jimmy正在把遗体运回来
Ducky and Jimmy are bringing the body in.
狙击现场有什么发现
What about the sniper nest?
Tony正在处理 目前为止 还没找到有用证据
Tony's on it. So far, nothing useful,
但我们发现了些东西
but we have something.
你离开后 在那辆房♥车中找到的
Found it in the RV after you left.
跟隐蔽的笔记本电脑相连的运动传感器
It's a motion sensor wired to a hidden laptop.
设置成一旦有人进入车中 便会拨♥打♥你的手♥机♥
It's set to call your cell when someone entered,
然后播放这段录音
then play this recording.
我知道是怎么回事了
I know what's going on.
没法在电♥话♥里告诉你
Can't talk over the phone.
我短♥信♥你一个地址 半小时后来见我
I'm texting you an address; meet me in a half hour.
铁娘子 完毕
Iron Lady, out.
对录音进行了解析
Ran it through voice analysis.
-虽然非常相似 但不是Diane的声音 -我知道
- It's a good approximation, but it's not Diane. - I know.
Sergei希望我们发现那辆房♥车 老大
Sergei wanted us to find that RV, boss.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
刚和FBI通过电♥话♥
Just spoke with the FBI.
Fornell正在做机密简报
Fornell's in a classified briefing.
我没有给他留言
I didn't leave a message.
电脑里还有别的东西吗
There anything else on the computer?
还有一个视频 是录给你的
Yeah, one more recording, and this one's for you.
你好 Gibbs探员
Hello, Agent Gibbs.
像美国人常说的那样
You are a hard nut to crack,
你是个很难对付的人
as you Americans like to say.
我给你留下了所有的线索
I left you all the clues.
你真应该看着它们是如何发生的
You really should've seen it coming.
那一定会让你心痛无比
That has to sting.
你毁了我的家人
You mess with my family,
我同样要毁了你的
I mess with yours.
将军
【注:国际象棋术语】
Check,
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
我们无法确定他所说的家人是指什么
We're not sure what family he's referring to.
据我们所知 他没有孩子
No kids we know of.
他的父亲是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
His father's Russian.
国际刑♥警♥组织认为他的母亲是巴勒斯坦人
Interpol thinks his mother's Palestinian.
他们正发给我们相关资料
They're sending over the file.
但最让我紧张的是那句"将军"
But it's the check that makes me most nervous.
它通常意味着对方的王棋死期降至
Usually it means a checkmate's coming.
准备 我数到三
All right, on three.
一 二
One, two...
等等
No.
怎么了
I beg your pardon?
我...
No. I...
我不想这么做
I don't want to.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表