-我一直等待着与你见面 -我很高兴你安全地
- I've been waiting to meet you. - I'm so happy you made it
到了这儿 我们非常感谢
here safely, and we are so grateful
您所做的杰出贡献...
for all of the wonderful work...
Sarah 放下
Drop it, Sarah!
放下它
Drop it!
松手 放下枪 Sarah
Let it go! Let it go, Sarah!
放下枪
Let it go!
把她带走 立刻把她带走
Get her out of here! Get her out of here now!
-你没事吧 -我很好 谢谢
- You all right? - I'm okay. Thank you.
我还在NCIS 宝贝
I'm at NCIS, honey.
马上就走
I'm leaving right now.
20分钟后到家
I'll be home in 20 minutes.
我爱你
I love you.
Bishop
Bishop?
-什么事 -你能否
- Hmm? -Do you think you could do me
帮我个大忙
a big favor and, um,
帮我完成这些ECD文件
help me finish these ECD documents.
你要去哪儿吗 DiNozzo
You got somewhere to be, DiNozzo?
是的 算是吧
Uh, yeah, sort of.
Tony 看我遇到了谁
Hey, Tony. Look who I found
她正在停车场等你呢
waiting for you in the parking lot.
喔 嗨
Whoa, hey.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
放松点 蜘蛛人 他们都知道了
Relax, Spider. They know about us.
谁知道了
Who knows?
我们都知道了
We all know.
差不多是时候了 天呐
It's about time. Geez.
你们怎么发现的
How did you find out?
我们是训练有素的探员 朋友
We're trained investigators, my friend.
为了庆祝我们公布恋情
And in honor of us coming out,
Tony要请大家喝一杯
Tony is gonna buy everyone drinks.
我说过吗
I am?
是的 你说了
Yeah, you are.
走吧
Come on.
拿上你的外套
Get your coat.
-好的 头儿 -我就不去了
- Yeah, boss. - I'll take a rain check.
-我也是 -好吧
- And I will as well.- All right.
你听到... Tony买♥♥单
You heard-- Tony's buying.
太好了
Sweet.
要和我们一起吃晚餐吗
Want to join us for dinner?
我们的前岳母正在
Our ex-mother-in-law is making
做她拿手的羊羔炖牛肉
her famous lamb goulash.
还是改天吧
Another rain check.
你自己享受吧 Tobias
You're on your own, Tobias.
我真想她
I miss her.
Diane
Diane.
思念超乎了我的想象
More than I could have imagined.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
第一次和她一起生活时
The first time around,
你知道的
well, you know,
她很难对付 很强硬 但是
she's difficult, tough, but
第二次的时候 我们年纪大了 也更明智了
the second time, we were older, smarter.
一切都不一样了
It was different.
上帝 我真爱她
God, I loved her.
为什么死的人不是我
Should've been me.
你答应我
You make me a promise.
你找到这个禽兽时
When you find this monster...
让我狠狠教训他
...I get a piece of him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表