虽然Diane总会在一条腿下放根火柴
I mean, Diane would always stick a matchbook under one leg
来提醒我 尺寸量错了
to remind me that I'd measured wrong,
但她一直没扔掉它
but she never got rid of it.
我猜就是为了折磨我
Probably just to torture me, I guess.
因为是你造的 她才喜欢
She liked that you built it.
对于那种"很爷们儿"的事 她一直无法抗拒
Well, she was always a pushover for that manly man stuff.
对你来说特别管用
God knows it worked for you.
这个我不知道
I don't know about that.
跟她一再复婚的人是你 不是我
You're the one she kept remarrying, not me.
对吧
Right?
我们到底在这儿做什么
What the hell are we doing here?
一条鱼就够了
One fish is enough.
你的团队有什么进展了
Where's your team with those updates?
26块不同的手榴弹碎片
26 separate pieces of grenade fragments,
上面没有任何一枚指纹
and there's not a single fingerprint on any of them.
连局部指纹都没有
Not even a partial.
那你的紧急情况是什么 Sciuto小姐
So what's the urgency, Miss Sciuto?
紧急情况就是 这种手榴弹
The urgency is that this type of grenade
不会自爆
doesn't go off by itself.
必须转动把手
I mean, you have to turn the handle
远远抛开 然后才能爆♥炸♥
and throw it, and then boom.
但这颗的爆♥炸♥方式
But the way this one exploded
需要某种引爆器
required some type of detonator.
我们没有发现引爆器
Which we never found.
你的确找到了
But you did find it.
至少是一部分
Or at least a piece of it.
就是这个
It's this, right here.
看起来就是一团塑料
Looks like a blob of plastic.
因为它就是一团塑料
That's because it's a blob of plastic.
但在融化前
But before it melted,
这是个高度敏感的
it was a highly sensitive,
纸一样薄的塑料片
paper-thin plastic sheet
在一定的声频下会震动
that vibrates at certain sound frequencies,
触发它所连接的设备
triggering whatever device it's attached to.
那个音响男 Frankie Boulos
The A/V guy. Frankie Boulos.
他说手榴弹爆♥炸♥时
He said that the grenade exploded
他正在进行声音测试
while he was doing a sound check.
他的声音有可能引爆♥炸♥弹么
Could his voice have set it off?
这取决于他的声音
It would depend on his voice.
引爆器
I mean, it's more sensitive
对高音频率更为敏感
with higher-pitched frequencies.
除非设备
I mean, unless the device was
和音箱极其靠近
super close to the sound equipment.
或者被安装在设备里
Or if it was planted inside the sound equipment?
好了
Oh, yeah.
这个很不错
Now, this is pretty great.
什么
What?
噢 是
Oh, yeah.
吃吧哥们 总得吃饭啊
Come on, man. Gotta eat.
迟点吧
Later, maybe.
不是很饿
Not that hungry.
你还要我再问一遍么
Are you gonna make me ask you again?
你刚才提到
You mentioned before
我和Diane要复婚
about Diane and me getting remarried.
到最后 她不那么确定
In the end, she wasn't really so sure.
临阵退缩很正常
Natural to get cold feet.
不 不是这个原因
No, it wasn't that.
我们有天晚上
We were arguing one night
为一些傻事争吵
about something stupid.
我连什么事都记不得了
I don't even remember what.
当时在气头上 我告诉她
And in a fit of anger, I told her
我们在一起
that our being together,
重新复婚 是个大错误
our rekindled romance, was a big mistake.
然后我就冲出了家门
And I stormed out.
第二天 她打来电♥话♥
Next day, she called.
我当时在做机密筒报
I was in a classified briefing,
她就留了语♥音♥信息
so she left a voice mail.
所以我才希望
That's why I hope
我没把手♥机♥丢了
I haven't lost my phone.
这是我唯一能听到她声音的方式
It's the only way I can still hear her voice.
其实我终究还是会把它还给你的
I was gonna give it back to you, eventually, anyway.
嘿 亲爱的 是我
Hey, baby, it's me.
听着 我们忘了昨晚的事好么
Um, look, can we just forget last night?
Jethro的第二任老婆在城里 以及...
Between Jethro's wife number two in town and...
我不知道 我们重新来过吧
I don't know, let's hit rewind
或者删除这段记忆
or delete or whatever.
我一点也不觉得我们是个错误 Tobias
I don't think we're a mistake at all, Tobias,
我希望你也不要那样想
and I pray you don't, either.
我知道我们可以解决这些小事
I know we can work through the petty stuff.
Jethro刚刚发信息叫我去见他
Jethro just texted me to meet him,
但你尽快给我回电 好么
but call me back as soon as you can, okay?
我爱你 Tobias
I love you, Tobias.
给我回电♥话♥哦
Call me.
每个字
Every word.
我同意她说的每个字
I agreed with every word she said,
但我没有给她回电♥话♥
but instead of calling her right back,
我选择了很小气的方式
I chose to play it small.
斤斤计较 让她干等着
Petty. Let her twisted in the wind.
让她受点罪
Serves her right.
然后她就去世了
And then she was gone.
她死时还以为我们之间完了
Died thinking it might be over between us.
却并不真正知道 我有多爱她
Not truly knowing how much I loved her.
不 她知道
No, she knew.
"我们在犯一个很大的错误"
"We're making a big mistake."
那是她听我说的
Those were the last words
最后一句话
she heard me say.
就为这个 我永远不能原谅我自己
And for that, I can never forgive myself.
你能么
Could you?
如果我有个女儿 我能
If I had a daughter, yeah.
那是她的女儿 Tobias
That's her daughter, Tobias.
你想让Diane知道 你有多爱她么
You want Diane to know how much you love her?
这是你剩下的唯一机会
That's the only chance you got left.
噢
Oh.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
一切都好么
Is everything all right?
今早的问询之后 我们又有了新发现
Something's come up since our interview this morning.
我们想给你看张照片
We want to show you a photo.
好的
Okay.
昨天炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前
Before the bomb went off yesterday,
你见过这个人么
do you recall seeing this man?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
看起来有点眼熟
He looks kind of familiar.
有点儿
Kind of?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我儿子需要休息
My son needs his rest.
你们还要打扰他多少次
How many times are you going to disturb him?
Boulos先生 对不起
Mr. Boulos, I'm sorry.
我们还有几个问题要问
We... we have a few more questions to ask.
你跟他们说什么了
What did you tell them?
没有你将要告诉我们的多
Not as much as you're about to tell us.
等会儿
Hang on.
什么
What's that?
最后那部分 我听不清楚
The last part. You're breaking up.
等等 再说一遍
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. Say it again.
能听见我说话么 DiNozzo
Can you hear me? DiNozzo!
DiNozzo
DiNozzo?
怎么了
What's going on?
啊 他们抓到个嫌疑犯
Ah... they got a suspect,
但我没听清 电♥话♥断了
but... I lost him. I got cut off.
嫌疑犯 不是Sergei
A suspect? Not Sergei?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表