-我怎么知道 -把你手♥机♥给我 我要给Emily打电♥话♥
- How would I know that? - Give me yours. I need to call Emily.
不不不 Emily很好
No, no, no. Hey, hey, Emily's fine.
她和朋友们在一起 我和她聊过了
She's staying with friends. I talked to her.
你给她打电♥话♥了
You called?
-她也参与了这事 -不
- She's in on this? - No.
她很好
She's okay.
好吧 你赢了
Fine. You win.
现在怎么着
What now?
-"现在怎么着"什么 -我们接下来干什么
- "What now" what? - What do we do next?
敲敲鼓 蒸蒸汗
Bang drums? Sweat lodge?
看松鼠玩杂耍
Squirrel juggling?
真的假的
Oh, really?
你觉得现在给我把斧头是好主意么
You think it's a good idea to hand me an ax right now?
是啊 天很冷啊 Tobias
Well, yeah. It's cold, Tobias.
而且会越来越冷
It's getting colder.
那个...
That, uh...
你屁♥股♥上那个枪伤
that ass wound of yours...
我猜又开始疼了吧
bet it's acting up, huh?
我去煮咖啡
I'll make coffee.
我要加2%的牛奶
Milk, two-percent.
黑咖啡
Black.
好吧 那你有没有代糖
Right. You have any fake sugar?
我还问什么劲啊
Why do I even ask?
这么说 你不是军人
So you're not military?
呃 不是的 长官
Uh, no, sir.
那其实是我第一次登上海军军舰
In fact, that was my first time on a Navy ship.
他离开店里的时候 特别兴奋
He was so excited when he left the shop.
你瞅瞅他现在的样子
Now look at him.
不好意思 什么店子
Sorry. The shop?
呃 影音商店
Uh, video and sound.
海军让我们
Navy had us
为不能出席早餐会议的人
running a satellite for anyone
进行卫星转播
who couldn't attend the breakfast.
-比如你们的海军部长 -海军部长 对
- Like your Navy Secretary. - Our SECNAV, yeah.
-您当时也在么 Boulos先生 -我不在
- Were you there, Mr. Boulos? - No.
我现在只是做做账
I just do the books now.
Frankie负责新的设备
Frankie's in charge of the new equipment.
我们不在乎设备毁了
Which we don't care about losing, by the way.
最重要的是我儿子还活着
All that matters is my boy is alive.
Frankie 你能否回忆起
Frankie, is there anything specific
在爆♥炸♥前有什么特殊的事情发生
that you can recall before the explosion?
船员都很友好
The crew was nice.
我当时在检查设备声音
I was running a sound check,
我能记得的最后一件事
and the last thing I remember
就是我在想 我们可能被鱼雷击中了
was thinking maybe we'd been torpedoed.
我不能相信Katie死了
I just can't believe Katie's dead.
你和那个下士是朋友
You and the petty officer were friends?
她是新来的 不过 是的
She was new, but yeah.
我见过的最快乐的三♥级♥文职人员
Happiest CS-Three anyone ever met.
爆♥炸♥发生时 你就在附近么
And you were nearby when the explosion happened?
我们当时在摆放点心
We were setting out pastries
还开玩笑说 要把它们都吃光
and joking about eating them all.
接下来 她就...
And the next thing I knew, sh...
她被炸得飞过了整个房♥间
she went flying across the room.
她的父母
Her parents.
她总是说起她的父母
She talked about them all the time.
他们知道了么
Do they know yet?
知道了 海军正把他们接过来
Yeah. Navy's flying them in now.
谁会干出这样的事儿
Who would do something like this?
打扰了 Tony
Excuse me. Tony?
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
我恨Sergei 我说过没
I hate Sergei. Did I say that?
说过了 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
加上我
Me three.
如果你们不介意 我现在
But if you don't mind, I just need to vent
要抱怨一些别的事情了
about something else for a second.
噢不 我们做错什么了
Oh, no. What did we do?
不 不是你们
No, not you.
是Jake 他刚打电♥话♥过来
Jake. He just called.
你们记不记得上周
You know that dinner
他和Gibbs一起吃的那顿晚餐
he and Gibbs ended up having last week?
你和Tony放鸽子的那顿
The one that you and Tony ditched.
我们没放鸽子 我们是在工作
We did not ditch. We were working.
不过他俩确实成为好基友了
But it did leave them to be BFFs.
比我们意识到得更加亲近
More than any of us realized.
原来Gibbs让Jake共享一些情报
Apparently, Gibbs asked Jake to share Intel.
国安局有关俄♥罗♥斯♥-巴勒斯坦关系的全部情报
Everything NSA has on Russian-Palestinian relations.
Sergei Mishnev Anton Pavlenko
Sergei Mishnev, Anton Pavlenko...
他完全没跟我们提过这事
He didn't say anything to us about it.
因为他不想让我们或者任何人知道
Because he didn't want us or anyone knowing.
但Jake怎么能瞒着我呢
But how could Jake not tell me?
这就是婚姻 不过听起来 他刚刚告诉你了
Well, that's a marriage thing, but it sounds like he just did.
那是因为Gibbs今早打了电♥话♥
Only because Gibbs called early this morning
叫Jake把所有资料都发给我们
and told Jake to send us everything he had
说我们知道怎么处理
and that we would know what to do with it.
噢 那是计划的一部分么
Oh. Could that be part of a plan?
电子邮件刚刚发过来
Well, the e-mail just came through.
是个巨大的文件
It's a huge file.
走吧
Let's go.
我扔了
I dumped it.
什么
What?
波本酒 都没了
The bourbon-- it's gone.
你是谁啊 我妈么
What are you, my mother?
你到底想证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
我不需要你看着我喝多少
I don't need you monitoring my intake.
在我看来你需要
Ah, it seems to me you do.
我不需要
Well, I don't.
我也不需要这一切
And I don't need this.
是吗 我也不需要
Yeah, well, neither do I...
但我们就走到这步了
but here we are.
我不玩了
I'm done.
"不玩"什么
"Done." With what?
羞辱自己
Embarrassing yourself?
或者你是说羞辱徽章
Or-or maybe you mean embarrassing the badge.
这两件事你干得都不错
You've done a good job at both.
嗷...
Oh...
你就这点能耐么 Alice
That all you got, Alice?
呀啊啊
Yah!
感觉好点儿了么
Do you feel better?
我们应该在华盛顿 搜捕Sergei
We should be in D.C. looking for Sergei.
这种状况可不行
Not in this condition.
天 忘了Sergei吧
Geez, forget about Sergei.
真正困扰你的是什么
What's really bothering you?
别对我来心理分♥析♥那套 Gibbs 你还不够格
Don't Freud me, Gibbs. You're not qualified.
你知道我问的是什么
You know what I'm asking.
-走开 -你怪我
- Back off. - You blame me.
Jethro
Jethro...
没关系 Tobias
It's okay, Tobias.
我也怪自己
I blame me.
是我害她被杀的
I'm the one who got her killed.
如果Diane不在那个屋顶
If Diane wasn't on that rooftop,
她就不会死
she would be alive.
而你也不会避而不谈
And you wouldn't be walking around
假装我不是造成这一切的罪魁祸首
pretending like I wasn't the one who put her there.
所以一切都跟你有关
So it's all about you.
对 就是都跟我有关
Yeah.It is all about me.
也跟你有关
And it's about you,
跟Diane有关
and it's about Diane, and it's about
跟酗酒有关 跟这一切都有关
the drinking, and it's about all of it.
不 我的朋友
No, my friend.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表