你不想做什么 Palmer先生
You don't want to what, Mr. Palmer?
我不想知道她肝脏的重量
I don't want to know how much her liver weighs.
也不想记录她的伤口信息
I don't want to catalog her scars.
但最重要的是 我不愿意再解剖自己的朋友
But most of all, I don't want to cut open another friend.
我想我有个极限
I think I've had my limit.
我已忘记了自己
I don't remember the moment
触碰极限的那个瞬间
when I reached my limit,
但我却记得
but I do remember
一切都变了样了
never being the same.
你想看看她吗
Would you like to see her?
你从未爱过我
You never loved me.
但我喜欢你
I liked you.
仍然喜欢
I still do.
但你唯一爱的女人只有Shannon
But the only woman you'll ever love is Shannon.
你曾是我的Shannon Leroy
You were my Shannon, Leroy.
我给你些独处的时间
I'll give you a moment.
不用了
No.
你告诉Fornell了吗
Have you told Fornell?
没有 我想亲自去告诉他
No, I'm gonna do that in person.
我现在只是想和你聊聊
I just wanted to talk to you.
和我
Me?
这个人到底想干什么 Ducky
What the hell is this guy doing, Ducky?
Sergei Mishnev
Sergei Mishnev.
他像是在玩一个可怕的游戏
Appears he's playing a somewhat macabre game.
尽管这样 如果我们运气好
Though, if we're lucky,
这可能是总体计划的一部分
it may actually be part of a master plan.
运气好
Lucky?
一个我们可以预测 处理
A plan we can anticipate, deal with,
终止的计划
stop. Yeah.
即使这个计划只是为了杀你
Even if it's just a plan to kill you.
但我担心事情或许会更糟
But I fear something worse.
Sergei想伤害你
Sergei wants to hurt you.
显然他把某些事归咎于你
It's clear he blames you for something.
那些事伤他至深
Something that wounded him to the core.
而现在 是他的复仇时间
And now it's payback time.
但他不满足于仅仅杀死你
But killing you is inadequate.
他想看你受到折磨
He wants to see you suffer.
也就是说 接下来会发生什么
Which means that all bets are off
或者他会找上谁
on what might come next
都将无法预测
or for whom he might come.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
Abby 你有什么发现吗
Abby, you got something?
我知道为什么Sergei
I figured out how Sergei knew
会知道Shepard主任一案所有的机密细节
all the classified details of Director Shepard's death.
是IT部门的Kevin为他制♥作♥的那个病毒
It was the virus that I.T. Kevin made for him.
它不仅仅对我们的电脑系统造成严重损坏
It didn't just wreak havoc on our computer systems.
还从中窃取了一些档案
It stole from them.
-他窃取了什么 -你的个人档案
- What'd he get? - Your personnel file.
还有和你一起工作的每一个人的资料
Records on everyone you've worked with.
我正在编写一份数据清单
I'm still compiling a list of the data
这些数据曾被发送给...
that was sent to...
这真是神来一笔
Stroke of genius!
灵光乍现
Lightbulb!
真是醍醐灌顶
Lightbulb over the head.
我想我知道如何找到Sergei了
I think I know how to find Sergei.
但也可能会导致我们都被杀害
Or possibly kill us all.
有结果我会通知你的
I'll let you know.
你知不知道自己在做什么
Are you out of your mind?
你想要释放Sergei的病毒
You want to release Sergei's virus?
就像一个疥疮
Like a bad itch.
当它收集情报并尝试与病源联♥系♥
When it gathers its Intel and tries to phone home,
我们就能追踪它找到Sergei
we can trace it back to Sergei.
理论上
In theory.
你还记得上次发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened last time?
它破坏了我们的整个系统
It blew out all of our systems.
蒸汽炉超温 差点烧掉整个大楼
The furnace overheated, almost burned down the building.
我已经吸取教训了 好吗
I've learned from my mistakes, okay?
我曾经研究过这个病毒
I've been studying this virus.
我想我能够用这个对付它
I think I can defang it with this.
它仍然能够运行 但不再有任何威胁
It'll run, but it won't have any teeth.
但你对付它的办法却是把它散播到
Yeah, but you're defanging it by spreading it out
本市的整个交通运输计算网格里
over the city's transportation computing grid.
这是最适合的系统
It's the closest system
有足够的带宽来承载负荷
with enough bandwidth to handle the load.
-不会有事的 -我们需要先进行测试
- It'll be fine. - We need to test it.
-没时间了 -那么我们必须请示Gibbs
- We don't have time. - Well, then we should call Gibbs.
他刚刚离开 去找Fornell
He just left to talk to Fornell.
我们得让Gibbs去做自己的事
We need to leave Gibbs alone.
同意吗
Okay?
你还想不想抓住这个王八蛋了
Do you want to catch this bastard or not?
当然 那我们开始吧
All right, let's do it.
说吧
Talk to me.
我们找到Sergei了
We have a lead on Sergei
同时或许给交通部
and possibly some trouble
惹了些麻烦
with the Department of Transportation.
我们用IT男Kevin的病毒作为导向标记
We used I.T. Kevin's virus as a homing beacon
-追踪至城里的一栋公♥寓♥楼 -在哪儿
- then traced it to an apartment in the city. - Where?
这栋建筑就在Diane被害的地点旁边
It's the building next to where Diane was killed.
2楼E座
Apartment 2E.
我不善言辞
I'm not much for words.
很多事最好还是不宣诸于口
Most things are better left unsaid.
如果我能牵着你的手 一直向前跑
It'd be a lot easier if I could just pick you up
永远不停下 那事情会简单的多
and we'd start running and we'd never stop.
但在说"我愿意"之前
But before I do,
我只想问你一个问题
I just want to ask you one thing.
-是的 我愿意嫁给你 -背后插刀的机会
- Yes, I'll marry you. - An opportunity to twist the knife in?
不 那是你的特长
No, that's your specialty.
这就是你报复我离你而去的方法
Your way of getting even with me for leaving you?
对于我来说 做一个人形抗抑郁剂并不容易
It wasn't easy being a human anti-depressant.
你以为我不知道 你和我结婚
You didn't think I knew? You just married me
只是为了忘记Shannon
to get over Shannon?
那就是我所想要的
That's all I ever wanted.
在我心爱的人身边醒来
To wake up next to someone I love.
你曾是我的Shannon Leroy
You were my Shannon, Leroy.
快 我们必须离开 马上
Come on, we got to go. We got to go right now.
为什么
Why? Why?
你好 Gibbs探员
Hello, Agent Gibbs.
你毁了我的家
You mess with my family,
我同样会毁了你的
I mess with yours.
我从来不想伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
做得好 Gibbs探员
Well done, Agent Gibbs.
这一次你或许赢了
You may have won this battle,
但是我保证...
but I assure you...
将死
Checkmate.
老大
Boss?
老大 能听到我说话吗
Boss, can you hear me?
Sergei在哪
Sergei?
他逃走了
He got away.
谢谢你在这里等我们
Thanks for waiting for us.
老大 你还好吗
Boss, you okay?
不好
No.
我们也一样
Neither are we.
那房♥间里放满了很多
They've got blueprints for dozens
美国♥军♥用设施设计蓝图
of U.S. military installations all over the place in there.
看起来他们想要全部带走
It looks like they tried to take them,
但却最终留下了大部分图纸
but they left most of them behind.
很好 这说明不论他们
Well, that's good. That means whatever
曾有什么计划 都被我们阻止了
they were planning, we stopped it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表