前情提要
她的喉咙被割开了
Her throat's been cut.
受害者是海军少尉Janine Wilt
Victim is Navy Ensign Janine Wilt.
Wilt少尉用这台电脑远程操控了
Ensign Wilt gained remote access from this laptop
一台家庭电脑
to a home computer.
一个聊天室的链接
Linked to a chat room?
他们聊什么
What were they talking about?
问我是否孤独
Asking if I was lonely
是否知道自己的使命
and did I know my calling?
-所以你去找了Wilt少尉 -她精通电脑
- So you turned to Ensign Wilt. - She knew computers,
屏蔽了聊天室和里面的所有人
blocked the chat room and everyone on it.
-你认识他们吗 -Hellbent427
- Do you know any of them? - Hellbent427.
Hellbent427是Bradley Simek
Hellbent427 is Bradley Simek.
-谁也不许动 -不要
- Nobody move! - Don't.
不
No!
NCIS的网络系统通过Bradley Simek
NCIS Cyber linked Bradley Simek's communications
找到了一个确切的恐怖组织“召唤”
to a specific terror cell: The Calling.
“召唤”正在全力招募青少年
The Calling is making a strong push to recruit children.
我们刚给你们发了一名在法国的"召唤"领导人背景资料
We've sent you background on a Calling leader in France.
他的名字叫Matthew Rousseau
His name is Matthew Rousseau.
几个"召唤”的效忠者
Several Calling loyalists
正在黑市上寻找S型地雷
are seeking S-mines on the black market.
国际刑♥警♥组织正在召集一个智囊团
Interpol is assembling a think tank.
我希望你们能代表NCIS参加
I would like you to represent NCIS.
SS_Builder-48 SS是Sadiq Samar的缩写
SS_Builder-48. The SS stands for Sadiq Samar.
Luke Harris Wendy和David Harris
Luke Harris-- Wendy and David Harris reported him
昨晚报♥警♥说他失踪了 他们是他的养父母
missing last night. They are his adoptive parents.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
爸爸 不
Dad! No!
Duck 我必须跟这个孩子搭上话
Duck, I got to reach this kid.
我对S型炸♥药♥一无所知
I know nothing about any S-mines.
Samar可能在试着链接地雷
Samar could be trying to connect the mines.
Dorneget 听我说 酒店有危险
Dorneget, listen to me, there's a threat to the hotel.
他们知道你们在那儿 你必须让那里的每一个人都离开
They know you're there. You need to get everyone out of there.
大家快离开这 快 快走
Everybody out! Go, go!
Gibbs Dorneget没能挺过来
Gibbs. Dorneget didn't make it.
Gibbs 这是中♥央♥情报局官员Joanna Teague
Gibbs. CIA officer Joanna Teague.
-Dorneget探员的母亲 -Teague官员
-Agent Dorneget's mother. -Officer Teague.
我的儿子死了 但是凶手却还逍遥法外
My son is dead and his killers are still out there.
我必须说 我们还有些事要做
I'd say we've got some work to do.
那个男孩在哪 Sadip
Where's the boy, Sadiq?
赶紧的 快点 别这样
Come on, now. Don't do this.
我知道电击枪有点疼
I know the taser stings a little,
但是你让我别无选择
but you left me no choice.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个非常生气的暴脾气妈妈
A very angry mother with a short fuse.
那男孩在哪
Where's the boy?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我发誓 我什么都不知道
I swear. I know nothing.
什么都不知道可有点扯
Nothing might be stretching it.
在网上 这些孩子信任你 Sadip
Online, these kids trust you, Sadiq.
别犯傻 我急了会咬人的
Don't be stupid. I only bite when I'm hungry.
Luke在哪
Where's Luke?
那男孩在哪
Where's the boy?
他们把他带回去了
They took him back.
-Luke吗 -是
- Luke? - Yes.
去哪
Where?
去伊♥拉♥克♥
To Iraq.
扎胡镇
【注:位于伊♥拉♥克♥北部 杜胡克省】
To Zakho.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
我知道Luke被带去哪儿了
I know where they took Luke.
NCIS 第十二季第24集
三十六小时前
我要找出害死我儿子的人
I want the people who killed my son.
我们也是
As do we.
特别探员Dorneget
Special Agent Dorneget
是我团队里非常重要的一员
was a valued member of my team.
也是我唯一的家人
And the only family I had left.
不知道你能否理解
I'm not sure you understand.
我要求加入这件案子
I'm asking to be read in on the case.
我已经和我的上司谈过了
I've already spoken with my superiors.
-Teague官员 -叫我Joanna
- Officer Teague... - Joanna.
我认为 你亲自参与进来
I don't think it's a good idea for you
并不是个好主意
to be personally involved.
Gibbs 我是信息作战中心的人
Gibbs, I'm IOC.
我一直从事中东网络行动
I consistently work in Middle Eastern cyber ops.
这是我的专长
This is my area of expertise.
你和Dorneget探员的私人关系
Your personal connection to Agent Dorneget
在NCIS内部 曾不为人知
was unknown inside NCIS.
在场者除外
Present company excluded.
按照你儿子的要求
Per your son's request.
Ned不希望任何人知道他出身政♥府♥世家
Ned didn't want anyone to know about his government pedigree.
他希望得到同事的尊重
He wanted the respect of his coworkers,
认可他是一位好探员
that he was a good agent.
他确实非常出色
And he was a damn good one.
这很像Ned的作风
Well, that was very Ned.
他不想让别人知道他的出身
He didn't want people to know what he came from.
他的童年很不容易 他的爸爸是个警♥察♥
He had a rough childhood. His father was a cop
在执行任务时被杀
who was killed in the line of duty, and...
而我忙着中情局的事业 很少在他身边
I was barely around, chasing my CIA career.
多亏他的祖母 抚养他长大
Thank God for his grandmother. She raised him.
Ned经常谈起你
Ned talked about you a lot,
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
你的领导能力 你的规矩
Your leadership, your rules...
他说过第十条规矩吗
He talk about rule number ten:
"办案时 不要参杂个人感情"
“Never get personally involved in a case”?
你也做过家长
You were a parent.
失去过孩子
You lost a child.
你应该能理解
You should understand.
我要加入
I need this.
Ned值得我这么做
And Ned deserves it.
拜托
Please.
那个透视能力
That X-ray vision
-起作用了吗 Tony -没有
- working yet, there, Tony? - No.
要是史蒂夫·乔布斯还活着
【注:苹果创始人 2011去世】
If Steve Jobs were still alive
我们现在就能有透视能力了 对吗
we'd have X-ray vision by now, wouldn't we?
我怀念史蒂夫·乔布斯
I miss Steve Jobs.
好了 说到哪儿了
All right. Where are we?
试着弄明白
Trying to understand
"召唤"的权力结构
the power structure of The Calling.
我们知道Sadip Samer依然逍遥法外
We know Sadiq Samar is still out there,
而且是他杀死了海军少尉Wilt
and that he murdered Navy Ensign Wilt.
在McGee审问了Matthew Rousseau后
After McGee interrogated Matthew Rousseau,
他被送到了这里
he was delivered here
而且承认"召唤"参与了开罗事件
and admitted The Calling's role in Cairo.
法医鉴定结果
Forensic results?
谢谢
Thanks.
DNA检测结果将Sadip Samar
Touch DNA ties Sadiq Samar
和埃及的炸♥弹♥碎片联♥系♥起来
to the bomb fragments in Egypt, too.
我们已经知道
And we already know
他掌管聊天室的招募 所以我们面对的是
he's in charge of chat room recruitment, so we are dealing
一个精通电脑和机械的
with a computer-savvy and personable
工程师
mechanical engineer.
是啊
Yeah.
杰出人士犯罪
There should be a separate category
应该另分一类 你觉得呢
for criminal overachievers, don't you think?
如果Sadip和Rousseau是"召唤"的公开面孔
If Sadiq and Rousseau are the public faces of The Calling,
-那上一级是谁呢 -不知道
- then who's next level up? - I don't know.
这不是一张国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的脸
This is not the face of international terrorism.
谁说不是呢
You'd be surprised.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表