在这单调的办公室里
It's nice to have you back
有你陪着真好 Tim
in the big orange room, Tim.
很高兴陪着你
Nice to be back.
我只希望Dornger也跟我们在一起
I just wish Dorneget was here with us.
Teague官员 我是Ellie Bishop
Officer Teague. I'm Ellie Bishop.
致以我最深切的慰问
You have my deepest sympathies.
谢谢 Bishop探员
Thank you, Agent Bishop.
我猜你就是Tim吧
And I'm guessing you're Tim.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
Ned非常非常喜欢你
Ned liked you very, very much.
我本该跟他一起留在埃及的
I should have stayed with him in Egypt.
我本该在他需要我的时候出现
I should have been there when he needed me.
你做了你该做的 你们都是
You did your job. You all did.
不要怀疑这一点
Don't ever question that.
你肯定是DiNzzo吧
You must be DiNozzo.
致以我的哀悼
My condolences.
我真的认为Ned很出色
I really thought Ned was great.
他非常羡慕你和你父亲的关系
He really admired your relationship with your father.
啊... 是啊
Ah... yeah.
我爸爸很特别
Well, Dad is special.
是我 Gibbs
Yes, Gibbs.
好的 Duck
Yeah, Duck?
好 没问题 我会带她下去
Yeah, sure, I'll bring her down.
准备好了吗
Ready to go?
好了
Yes.
Teague官员 我必须提醒你
Officer Teague, I must warn you
燃♥烧♥弹♥的弹片
the shrapnel from the incendiary device
是毁灭性的
was devastating.
他是我的儿子 医生
He's my son, Doctor.
我想看看他
I want to see him.
Palmer先生
Mr. Palmer.
我真为你自豪 宝贝
I'm so proud of you, baby.
安睡吧
Sleep now.
还会有多少 菜鸟
How many more, probie?
我们还要经历这种事情多少次
How many times we gonna do this dance?
不能再让探员们在你的眼前牺牲
Agents can't keep dying on your watch.
我相信Gibbs探员会给我面子的
I'm sure agent Gibbs would grant me the courtesy.
Jethro Teague官员
Jethro, Officer Teague
想要仔细看一下弹片
would like to take a close look at the shrapnel.
-我建议... -我们能从
- I would prefer... - We can learn a lot from
每个金属弹片中得到很多信息 以我经验看...
every piece of metal, and in my experience...
我建议 等我开始正式解剖后再看
I would prefer to wait until I've begun my formal autopsy.
Duck 取出来
Duck... pull it out,
给她看
show it to her.
Teague官员
Officer Teague,
我知道自己无法感同身受
I know I wasn't at the actual transfer.
知道吗 我曾经待在儿科诊所
You see, I-I was at the pediatrician's.
我女儿有点气喘
See, my-my daughter has a little wheeze
我们真的好几个晚上
and-and we've actually been trying
都在想办法让她呼吸顺畅...
to steam it out of her for a few nights...
Palmer先生
Mr. Palmer.
抱歉 我只是想重申一下
I'm sorry. I just want to reiterate
我们都在努力
that we are all in this
抓住杀害Ned的凶手
to catch Ned's killers.
一往无前
No matter what.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的意思已经传达到了 现在请你
Your point is well-taken. Now could you give me
把其中一个小容器递给我
one of those small containers, please.
那是金属钛
That's titanium.
Abby说Sadiq改进了炸♥药♥
Abby said Sadiq modified the explosives.
显然 常规弹片的杀伤力
Apparently regular shrapnel wasn't
满足不了他的胃口
deadly enough for his taste.
我们也许能追踪它
We might be able to track it.
钛制滚珠轴承可不是
You don't just buy titanium ball bearings
在当地的炸♥弹♥商店能买♥♥到的
at the local bomb store.
世界上最大的金属钛供应商在俄♥罗♥斯♥
The world's largest supplier of titanium is Russia.
很好的着手点 调查来源
Good place to start. Run down the source,
追踪进口商 就能找到凶手
track the importer, find the killer.
我和一些俄♥罗♥斯♥人还有联♥系♥ Gibbs
I still have a few Russian connections left, Gibbs.
你呢
You?
有 我认识一个人
Yeah, I know a guy.
有发现吗
Anything?
我联♥系♥了开罗那家酒店的安保
I spoke to hotel security in Cairo.
他们报告说 看见一个金发男人 25岁左右
They reported seeing a blond-haired man, mid-20s,
爆♥炸♥前 正站在入口处
standing in the entrance just before the explosion.
这是来自酒店安保摄像头的画面截图
These are screen grabs from the hotel security camera.
-知道身份了吗 -还不知道
- Any I.D.? - Not yet.
Sadiq呢
What about Sadiq?
我们有两位目击证人认出
Well, we have two eyewitnesses that place
Sadiq Samar在一个月前 出现在同一家开罗酒店
Sadiq Samar in the same Cairo hotel a month ago.
-做前期侦查 -然后国土安♥全♥部♥发现
- Doing recon. - Then Homeland picked up
他用化名登上一艘游轮
his trail using an alias on a cruise ship
在维吉尼亚州上岸
that landed him here in Virginia.
刚好来得及杀害少尉
Just in time to kill the ensign.
Bishop 找到他
Bishop, track him down.
各位
Guys,
我收到俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友的消息了
I heard from our Russian friend.
噢 Pavlenko同志还好吗 一如既往的狡猾吗
Oh, how is comrade Pavlenko? Slippery as ever?
他认为 杀害我儿子的金属钛
He thinks the titanium that killed my son
是当地一家航♥空♥公♥司♥进口的
was imported by a local aerospace company,
Bianca航♥空♥
Bianca Aviation.
被一个空壳公♥司♥收♥购♥
Purchased by a dummy corporation.
由Roger Dietz签收
Signed for by Roger Dietz.
我们马上开始调查Roger Dietz 老大
Getting our bearings on Roger Dietz, boss.
你还好吧 Luke
How you holding up, Luke?
我不会不懂装懂
I won't pretend I know.
现在我会怎么样
What happens to me now,
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs?
一旦你安全了
Once you're safe,
你会有家人
you have family.
我们会联♥系♥到你的亲人
We'll reach out to your relatives.
他们只是排队领养
They're just lining up to take in the...
一个中东的小孩
Middle Eastern adopted kid.
不管你来自何方 Luke 家人就是家人
Doesn't matter where you're from, Luke-- family's family.
有人因我而死
People are dead because of me.
你没有杀害任何人
You didn't kill anybody.
你现在在努力帮忙
You're trying to help now.
这是有重要意义的
That counts for something.
一名探员牺牲了
An agent died.
是的
Yeah.
"召唤"应为此负责
And The Calling is responsible.
如果...
What if...
我能告诉你
I could show you...
究竟是谁杀了我的父母呢
exactly who killed my parents?
这是Safari Sandy
Meet Safari Sandy.
Safari Sandy是只长颈鹿
Safari Sandy's a giraffe.
对 她是河马Bert的远亲
Yes. A distant relative of Bert
也是Harrises妄想症的直接产物
the Hippo and a direct result of the Harrises' paranoia
用于对付某个爱偷东西的清洁女工
regarding a certain sticky-fingered cleaning lady.
保姆监视器
Nanny cam.
对 正是
Yep. Exactly.
因此Safari Sandy接受了令人惋惜的脏器切除手术
Hence Safari Sandy's unfortunate exenteration.
眼球摘除
Eyeball removal.
我没在犯罪现场看见长颈鹿啊
I did not see a giraffe at the crime scene.
这正是关键
That's the point.
Safari Sandy是一只填充玩具
Safari Sandy is a stuffed animal,
所以毫无疑问
so is decidedly nonthreatening
她的填充物不具有威胁性
in her stuffed-ness.
摄像机配有一个运动传感器
The camera has a motion sensor.
所以只要运动发生 它就开始录像
So whenever there's movement, it starts recording,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表