This base, these Marines;
他明白这些对Qasim的意义
he knows what they mean to Qasim.
即便是极端组织
Even extremist groups don't operate
也不会未经许可 在管辖范围外行事
outside their jurisdiction without permission.
Rasheed肯定是和当地势力结成了联盟
Rasheed must be in league with a local faction.
这地方都有些什么人
Who are the players in the area?
这里是危险地带 Gibbs探员
This is a hot zone, Agent Gibbs.
名单很长
It's a long list.
Rasheedy会挑一个人口稠密地区
Rasheed would pick a populated village
来避免军方的空袭
to avoid a military air strike,
但范围要足够小 这样他才能掌握周围情况
but one small enough where he could maintain a perimeter.
把名单给Tony和Mcgee
Get the list to Tony and McGee.
打扰一下 上校 我们遇到麻烦了
Excuse me, Colonel, we have a situation.
有一辆搜寻队的车未经批准离开了基地
One of our patrol vehicles made an unauthorized exit from the base.
-我要求立即集♥合♥ -已经去办了 长官
- I want an immediate muster report. - Already did it, sir.
所有人都报到了... 除了Qasim
Everyone's accounted for... except Qasim.
他一小时前还在行李架那 但现在不见了
He was in his rack an hour ago, but now he's gone.
我只发现了这些
All I found were these.
Landis上尉的狗牌
Captain Landis's dog tags.
Qasim为什么要走
Why would Qasim leave?
去救你的陆战队员
To save your Marine.
他要把自己交给Rasheed
He's turning himself over to Rasheed.
有没有可能 这不是Qasim坐的那辆车
Any chance this isn't the vehicle Qasim took?
所有车都装有GPS定位系统 就是这辆车
They all have GPS locators. This is it.
他没有碰到简易爆♥炸♥装置
He didn't hit an IED.
是车辆的内部发生了爆♥炸♥
The blast originated from inside.
很可能是手榴弹
Probably a grenade.
Rasheed的侦察兵动作很快
Rasheed's scouts work fast.
这儿没有尸体 他们一定在车子燃烧前
There's no body. They must have taken Qasim
就带走了Qasim 他可能还活着
before they torched it-- he may still be alive.
Gibbs!
Gibbs!
这是Qasim的装备
It's Qasim's gear.
他中枪了
He's been shot.
这是一幅红外卫星图像
This is an infrared satellite image,
拍摄于两周之前 是一幢塔♥利♥班♥安全屋
taken two weeks ago, of a Taliban safe house
就在喀布尔城外
just outside of Kabul.
我什么也没看到
I don't see anything.
因为没有热能影像
That's because no heat signatures were present.
请打开下一张图
Next graphic, please.
这是对同一建筑的扫描图片
Now, this is a scan of the same structure,
拍摄于十分钟之前
taken ten minutes ago.
检测到安全屋内有五人
Five were detected inside the safe house.
还有四人守在
Plus an additional four alongside
村子入口旁
the village's access points.
很有可能是武装岗哨
Most likely armed lookouts.
这是Rasheed 好吧
That's Rasheed, all right.
把坐标发给Gibbs 我去通知海军部长
Get those coordinates to Gibbs. I'll update SECNAV.
-马上就去 -恕我直言
- Will do. - With all due respect,
有一位海军陆战队员被劫持为人♥质♥ 所以我说了算
that's a Marine being held hostage. This is my call.
我们将Collins活着救出来唯一的机会
Our only chance of getting Collins out alive
就是立即突击
is if we strike, now.
如果监视哨发现有人朝他们那儿行进
If his lookouts spot a convoy headed their way,
就算下士还没有死的话 那也快了
if the corporal's not dead already, he will be.
你有什么建议
Tell me what you're suggesting.
就派一辆车 一个人
One vehicle, one occupant.
这不能算是计划 而是自杀
That's not a plan; that's a suicide mission.
他们只要看你一眼 就会知道你是海军陆战队员 Gibbs
Just one look at you, they're going to know you're a Marine, Gibbs.
你在那个村子里走不了五步
You won't make it five feet into that village.
我没有说坐在车子里的人是我
I didn't say I was the one in the vehicle.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
我会保护你 Bishop
I got your back, Bishop.
Gibbs 等等 我们得讨论一下这事
Gibbs, wait, we have to talk about this.
刚讨论过
Just did.
你想让我做什么
What is it you expect me to do?
一个人拿下叛乱分子的村庄
Take down a village of insurgents on my own?
这不是我能做的 我只是个分♥析♥员
Th-Th-that's not me. I-I'm an analyst.
-我记得你是个外勤探员 -Gibbs
- I thought you were a field agent. - Gibbs...
无论你打算教我什么
Whatever lesson you're trying to teach me
这么做会害死Qasim和Collins下士的
is gonna get Qasim and Corporal Collins killed!
-我的任务应该是在这里 而不是在那边 -你的任务
- My job is in there. Not out there! - Your job,
Bishop 就是按我说的去做
Bishop, is to do what I tell you to do.
你能做到
You can do this.
不要把我放到我没有训练过的情形里
Don't put me in a position I'm not trained for.
没有训练不是问题 你才是
Training's not the problem, you are.
我告诉过你 我会保护你
I told you, I got your back.
不要用熟悉的事物来逃避 Bishop
Stop hiding behind things that are familiar, Bishop.
你能做的不止那些
You're better than that.
你想要的答案 Bishop
The answers you want, Bishop?
就在外面
They're out there.
你看过我的旧档案
You read my old file.
这就是你带我来这里的原因
That's why you brought me here.
因为Taj
'Cause of Taj.
他已经死了 Gibbs
He's dead, Gibbs.
我警告过Taj
I warned Taj.
但他了解作为一名口译的危险
But he knew the dangers of being an interpreter.
国全家安局让我撤离了
NSA pulled me out.
我在返回特区的途中 不能为他做什么
There was nothing I could do for him all the way back in DC.
但你现在在这儿
But you're here now.
情况如何 McGee
What's the status, McGee?
正在开往东南方向的路上
Headed down the southeast access road,
大约在村外半英里
about one half mile from the village.
-周边的安保有加强吗 -没有
- Any increase in security at the perimeter? - Negative.
我讨厌这样子
I hate this part.
被困在这个红房♥间里 眼巴巴看着
Being stuck here, in this red room, watching,
而不能去那儿 帮助他们
instead of being there, backing them up.
我了解这感觉
I know the feeling.
好了 能看到车内影像了
All right, we have a visual on our vehicle.
开始了
Here we go.
你是谁 来这干嘛
我是个医生 医生
Kareem Kareem 是谁
人道主义的车 一个医生 女的 没有携带武器
处理了
欢迎回来 Qasim
Welcome back, Qasim.
子弹贯穿了你的身体
The bullet went through.
你失血严重
You lost quite a bit of blood.
不过 我暂时帮你止住了血
But I stopped it for now.
为什么
Why?
你明明想让我去死
You want me dead.
不是死在
Not by a bullet
我手下人的枪下
from one of my men.
我要亲手杀了你
When you die, it will be at my hands.
他死了么
Is he dead?
关心别人多过自己
More concern for another's life than your own.
你比以前更脆弱了
You are weaker than I remember.
伤亡已经够多了 Rasheed
There's been enough death, Rasheed.
让他走吧
Let him go.
用我的命 来换他的命
My life for his life.
-兑现你的诺言 -"诺言"
- Honor your word. - “Honor”?
像你这样的叛徒
What does a traitor like you
怎么会懂"诺言"
know about honor?
这么多年来 我一直保护着你
For years, I protected you.
照顾着你
Looked after you.
到头来 你用背叛来回报我的爱
And you repaid my love with betrayal.
不 Rasheed 是你背叛了我们
No, Rasheed, you betrayed us.
我们是你的家人啊
We were your family.
这才是我的家
This is my family!
母亲和父亲已经原谅了你
Mother and Father forgive you.
我不需要他们的原谅
I don't need their forgiveness.
我做了应该做的事情
I did what needed to be done.
我也是
So did I.
你的那些战友们 现在又在哪呢
And where are your brothers in arms now, hmm?
你
You...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表