唯一一条犯罪记录
Only thing on her record is a ticket
是在索契奥♥运♥会上裸奔而收到的法♥院♥传票
for streaking at the Sochi Olympics.
非常有胆量
It's pretty ballsy,
但不像是成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和谋杀犯的先兆
but hardly a precursor to terrorism and murder.
俄♥国♥人的情报...
Russian Intel is...
非常难以证实
Really difficult to verify.
这话说得太轻了
That's putting it nicely.
长官 我明白你的疑虑
Sir, I understand your hesitation,
但Benin是我们手上最可能 也是唯一的嫌犯
but Benin is our best and only suspect in this murder,
我们得到的命令是抓捕她
and our orders are to hunt her down.
是嫌疑犯 不是猎物
A suspect, not prey.
如果我听到关于NCIS的传闻有一半是真的
If half of what I've heard about NCIS is true,
你们一定有超出FBI的本事
you guys must have something the FBI doesn't.
你是谁 你在这儿干什么
Who are you, what are you doing here,
美国第27任总统是谁
and who was the 27th president of the United States?
FBI特别探员Leia Pendergast
FBI Special Agent Leia Pendergast,
来抓凶手 Taft
【注:William Howard Taft 任期1909-1913】
to catch a killer, Taft.
不对 等等
No. Wait.
对 你说得对
Yes, you're right.
但为什么Gibbs会让你一个人下来
But why would Gibbs send you down here alone?
他说我们能处得来
He said we'd get along.
不过也许是个讽刺
Might have been sarcasm, though.
他可能注意到了那个
Well, he probably noticed that.
你不是猎人吧
Not a hunter?
正好相反
The opposite.
那么你是个饲养员
You're a breeder, then?
什么
What?
不
No.
我发现一封被删的邮件 是发给无头受害者的
Um, I found a deleted e-mail sent to our headless victim.
发自一个垃圾邮件账户 但里面提到了
It's from a junk account, but it mentions
在某个酒吧会面 就在谋杀发生的那段时间
a meeting at a bar around the time of the murder.
-你怎么发现的 -海军科研实验室的
- How did you get this? - Dr. Havana
Havana博士交出了她的电脑硬盘
from the Navy Research Lab turned over her hard drive.
自♥由♥广场酒吧 就在
Liberty Square Bar is on the other side
发现尸体的公园的另一边
of the park where the body was found.
受害人被袭击时 就在去会面的路上
Our victim was headed to this meeting when she was attacked.
你能追踪那个垃圾邮件账户吗
Can you trace the junk account?
已经追踪了 没有注册人姓名
Already did. There's no name,
但是在俄♥罗♥斯♥的莫斯科注册的
but it originated in Moscow, Russia.
可能是失踪研究员发的
Meaning our missing scientist could have sent it.
Benin诱杀了她的前任实验搭档
Benin lured her former lab partner to her death.
对 看起来是这样
Yeah, looks that way.
-我喜欢她 -为什么
- I like her. - Why?
因为她朝你抛了媚眼
Because she winked at you?
真是没有底线喔 那个"猎手"
【注:Manhunter:1986年电影】
Talk about no boundaries. Manhunter.
-就是呢 -我是说
- I know, right? - I mean,
她跟你调情只是为了接近她的猎物
she's only flirting with you to get closer to her prey.
这个案子 她是在利用你
The case. She's using you.
有什么线索
What do we got?
时间线有问题
A problem with the timeline.
机场监控录像也是
And airport security.
啊 又来了
Ugh. Here we go again.
就因为你们的"小McGee"
Just 'cause your wee little McGee shows up
展现在全身扫描仪之下
【注:full body scanner:扫描器下人人犹如全♥裸♥】
on the full body scanner.
嘿 这是对隐私的侵犯
Hey, it's an invasion of privacy.
但我要说的不是这件事
But that's not what I'm talking about here.
昨晚在杜勒斯国际机场 出现了与此案无关的旅客滞留
There was an unrelated security delay at Dulles last night.
俄♥国♥人不可能
Something the Russians
知道这件事
couldn't have known about.
当受害人
While the attack
在公园里被袭击时
was happening in the park,
Benin还被困在航站楼里
Benin was stuck at the terminal.
她不可能杀死Glazman
She couldn't have killed Glazman.
她仍然是我们唯一的嫌疑人
She's still our only suspect.
你跟Leia说得一样
You sound like Leia.
受害人的手♥机♥接到了一个电♥话♥
Our victim's getting a call
是从自♥由♥广场酒吧打过来的
on her cell phone from the Liberty Square Bar.
跟邮件中提到的是同一间酒吧
Same bar from the e-mail.
感觉像是圈套
Smells like a trap.
也有别的可能性
Or could be something else.
继续说
I'm listening.
McGee和我有一个理论 但不太确定
McGee and I have been working on kind of a loose theory.
非常不确定
Ish.
如果Benin是在逃跑呢
What if Benin is running?
航♥班♥ 受害人收到的神秘邮件
The flight here, the secret e-mail to our victim
而现在我们又知道 俄♥国♥的情报不是很靠谱
and now we know the Russian Intel is shoddy.
要是她正在试图叛逃呢
What if she's trying to defect?
而俄♥国♥人不希望
The Russians don't want
他们的研究人员泄漏国♥家♥机♥密♥
their scientist sharing state secrets.
所以他们指控她谋杀
So they accuse her of murder?
她并没有杀害我们的海军研究员
She didn't kill our naval scientist,
她很可能也没有杀害莫斯科的那个人
which means she probably didn't kill the guy in Moscow.
如果她知道我们正在监控
And if she knows we're monitoring
Glazman的手♥机♥ 那个电♥话♥可能是她在求助
Glazman's cell, that call could be her reaching out.
如果她准备好了炸♥弹♥ 等待我们出现呢
And if she's strapped to a bomb waiting for us to show up?
这只是一个理论
It was just a theory.
我们都不知道到底怎么回事
We don't even know what's going on yet.
无论如何 我们都要去那间酒吧
We are going to the bar anyway,
到时候就知道了
and we're gonna find out.
我们先礼后兵
And we're gonna start by asking nicely.
要跟FBI通报一下情况吗
Am I updating the FBI?
不 不 还没到时候
No. No, not yet.
明白了
Got it.
呃 如果Leia问起来呢
Uh, if Leia asks?
天哪 DiNozzo 随便编点啥
Geez, DiNozzo, make something up.
她是你的女朋友
She's your girlfriend.
什么 她说什么了吗
Why? Did she say something?
她提到我的名字了吗
Did she mention me by name?
这儿很受欢迎
It's a popular place.
是啊 看起来
Yeah. Looks like
Barry玩儿得很开心
Barry's having a good time.
你觉得咱们的嫌犯也加入群魔乱舞了么
Think our Russian joined the mishegoss?
在吧台 McGee 你的一点钟方向
At the bar, McGee. Your one o'clock.
她在喝酒 这是好是坏
She's drinking. That good or bad?
是时候验证下你的理论了
Time to test your theory.
嘿 恭喜你成年了 Barry
【注:bar Mitzvah,犹太男子的成年礼】
Hey, happy Bar Mitzvah, Barry.
这是伏特加还是白水
So, is that vodka or water?
杜松子酒
Gin.
我在等人
And I'm waiting for someone.
我这么问 只因为"喝什么"能说明你的为人
I'm only asking 'cause it would say a lot about you,
以及你今晚的计划
your plans for the evening.
我的计划 你是谁
My plans? Who are you?
如果是白水 我会很担心
See, I'd be worried if that glass was filled with water.
喝水说明你想
It would tell me you don't want
保持行动敏捷
to lose control of your faculties,
思维清醒
or your nerve.
如果你打算做点坏事
If you're planning on doing something bad.
所以如果我告诉你这是白水
So, if I said this was water,
你会觉得我是个危险人物
you would think I'm dangerous?
也许是个杀手
Killer, perhaps?
对 但我不觉得你是杀手
Yeah, but I don't think you are.
也许你错了
Well, maybe you're wrong.
以防万一
Insurance.
免得我不喜欢你的提议
In case I don't like what you have to offer.
所以 好好想想再开口
So choose your next words carefully.
如果你想叛逃 我们可以帮忙
If you're looking to defect, we can help.
你为什么不直接这么说呢
Then why didn't you just say so?
一切都好吗 McGee
Everything all right, McGee?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表