...I think I do. I know what that symbol means.
我只需要打个电♥话♥确认
I just need to make a quick phone call.
嗨
Yeah.
-嗨 是我 -Tim
- Hey, it's me. - Tim.
我记得
Hi. Oh, I thought
明晚才是我们的性感视频之夜呢
tomorrow was our Super-Sexy-Skype night.
确实是明天 但是
Oh, it, uh, definitely is, but
这事跟工作有关 我刚给你发一些东西
this is about work-- I actually just sent you something?
好的
Okay.
我记得你上个月提到
Now, I remember you saying something last month
你在Dubai的跟踪任务
about your task force in Dubai tracking--
我们在追踪一个名为
Uh, we're tracking a terror group
-"龙牙"的恐怖组织 -是的
- called "Dragon's Tooth," - Yeah.
我刚发给你的邮件 这是他们的标志吗
Okay, the e-mail I just sent you-- is that their logo?
还没公开 你是从哪拿到的
Not publicly. How did you get this?
一个谋杀案 在被害人尸体上发现的
Uh, a murder. It was found on the body.
-是军人 -房♥主是
- Military? - The house was.
被害人是正在那行窃的小偷
The victim was a thief in the middle of robbing the place.
嗨 Tim 你那把备用钥匙还在吗
Hey, Tim, you still have that extra key to your place?
我想我刚和Chuck闹翻了
I think I just pushed it with Chuck.
我在打电♥话♥ 待会说
I'm on the phone. I can't talk.
那我一会过来
Oh. I'll come back.
好的
Okay. Yes.
在听吗
Hey, still there?
NCIS必须马上和我们合作调查这件事
NCIS needs to coordinate with us right now.
我们正在追查小偷那条线呢
Well, we've been following up on the robbery angle.
这不是个简单的盗窃案 Tim
This wasn't about a robbery, Tim.
这是国内恐怖行为
This is an act of domestic terrorism.
十分钟后MTAC见
【注:多重威胁警报中心】
MTAC in ten?
五分钟就够了
We can do five.
那更好
Even better.
只是我还有一个问题要问你
I just have one more question for you.
你说
Yeah.
刚才说话的女人为什么要备用钥匙
Why does she need that extra key?
我们在迪拜的特别行动小组去年一直在
Our task force in Dubai has been tracking
追踪恐怖组织的社交媒体活动
the social media activity of terror groups for the last year.
"龙牙"就是其中之一
And Dragon's Tooth is one of them?
是的 主任
Yes, Director.
-他们想干什么 -煽风点火
- What do they want? - Stir the pot.
从而使更多人反对美国
Level the playing field against the United States.
说我们是恶霸 是恶龙
The bully. The Dragon.
那个标志里的牙是我们的
It's our tooth in that logo.
所以才需要将它从血腥中连根拔起
That's why it's pulled from the root and bloody.
它是个战利品
It's a trophy.
我是特别探员Rafi Ali 国土安♥全♥部♥
Special Agent Rafi Ali, Homeland Security.
我是这个特别行动小组的负责人
I'm the task force team leader.
不介意我加入吧
You mind if I step in?
-不介意 继续吧 Raff -他们想要
- Oh, go for it, Raff. - The idea is
把恶龙的牙齿 也就是我们的牙齿 一颗一颗地拔掉
to pull the dragon's teeth-- our teeth-- one-by-one.
怎么做
How?
根据你们的案件报告 一个小偷通过社交媒体
According to your case report, a thief used social media
寻找她的目标
to find her target.
龙牙组织也是这样 只不过是为了恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Dragon's Tooth does the same, but for terror.
怎么样
How?
我想Gibbs探员想知道详情
I think Agent Gibbs wants specifics.
我以前和他合作过
I've worked with him before.
比如某人在网上发帖说
Say someone posts online
一个家庭成员被派遣了
that a family member is deployed--
像是兄弟 姐妹 父亲 丈夫
a brother, sister, father, husband.
然后突然间 他们就成了目标
And suddenly, they become the target.
反战的推文 恐吓信 电♥话♥
Anti-military tweets, threatening posts, phone calls.
采用任何手段在本土进行骚扰 煽动恐惧
Anything to harass or incite fear at home.
我们第一次听说有这种事
It's the first we're hearing about it.
因为我们一直在追踪这项活动
Because we've been tracking the activity
并且在虚假账号♥活跃之前就将其关停
and shutting down the bogus accounts before it escalates.
这次生效了 谋杀
It just did, to murder.
你们的小偷和我们的网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Your thief and our cyber terrorist
在同一个晚上入侵了同一所房♥子
hit the same house on the same night,
都认为这是间空房♥子
both thinking it was empty.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 是单独活动吗
Terrorist-- as in singular?
你知道这家伙是谁吗
Do you know who this guy is?
这个组织是由一个叫Omer Malik的人运营的
The group is run by a man named Omer Malik,
在网上行动的英国公民
a British national operating online.
事实上 用"组织"这个词可能不太恰当 只有他一个人
Actually, "group" may be a misnomer. It's just him.
-所以他现在在美国 -升级他的行动
- So he's here in the U.S.? - And upping his game.
他之前从未亲自现身过
He's never shown up in person before.
估计是我们漏掉了
Guess we missed that.
你们漏掉了
You missed that?
就这样吗
That's it?
也许吧 你们需要及时通知我们案件的进展
Probably. You need to keep us updated going forward.
你们也一样
And you do the same.
当然
Sure.
稍后联♥系♥你们
We'll talk in your a.m.
Delilah 我几分钟之后打给你 我们...
Delilah, I'll call you in a few minutes so that we can...
我心灵没那么脆弱
My feelings aren't easily hurt,
不过我认为他不知道我是谁
but I don't think he knew who I was.
也许他知道 所以他才匆忙离开
Or maybe he did, and that's why he left in such a hurry.
查清楚
Find out.
我告诉过你要把社交账号♥清干净
I told you to scrub your profile.
FBI不是每周都会给你们服务业寄提醒函吗
FBI sends weekly reminders to service members.
我的工作需要社交网络 我就是靠它获取并且留住客户的
I use it for work. It's how I get and keep clients.
好 很明显 在网上关注你的不仅仅是客户
Well, clearly, more than clients are following you online.
你以为呢
Ya think?!
正如我们前两次说的 那就是你们在这儿的原因
As we already mentioned twice, that is why you are here.
既然你们两个都没受伤 那我们就都积极点儿
And neither of you got hurt, so, let's focus on the positive
然后继续讨论你们的好友名单
and get back to your friend list.
上边有你不认识的人吗
Anyone you don't recognize?
或者有哪些名字印象深刻的
Any names that stick out?
-他在上边吗 -噢 别这样
- Is he on here? - Oh, don't.
有谁需要我们查一下吗
Is there a name we should check?
别听他的 什么事儿也没有
Don't listen to him. It's nothing.
说"什么事儿也没有"只会让事情更糟糕
Saying it's nothing makes it worse.
这是一个情侣温泉会所
It was a couples health spa.
在情侣温泉会所过长周末
Long weekend at a couples health spa.
他可是我最好的客户
He's my best client.
噢 身体是个圣殿
Oh. Body's a temple.
看上去教♥徒♥增了不少啊
Looks like the congregation's growing.
-那是柏拉图式的 好吗 -让我们看看
- It was platonic, okay? - Let's see.
Pace Park
Pace, Park...
我猜你和James还只是朋友
I see you're still friends with James.
这儿有个Henry Pecan
There's a Henry Pecan.
没有"Platonic"这个名字 所以 那也是骗我的
No "Platonic," so, I guess that's a lie, too.
-Platonic不是个名字 -你看
- Platonic is not his name! - You see?
好吧 我们还是让他们分开谈吧
OK Let's do this separately.
Bish 别 星星之火可以燎原哟
Bish, no. Sparks make fire.
谁是Henry Pecan 他是你活命主义的小伙伴吗
Who's Henry Pecan? Is that one of your survivalist cousins?
是你大学排球队的后勤队员
It's the water boy from your college volleyball team.
那个废物
The eunuch.
太刻薄了 再说 也不对啊
That's mean. And, no, it's not.
那我就不知道了
Then I have no idea.
我也是
Me, neither.
好吧
Okay.
星火燎原哈
Sparks make fire.
所以 谁是Henry Pecan
So, who is Henry Pecan?
开始 McGee
Go, McGee.
好吧 Delilah一整晚都没回我信息
Well, Delilah hasn't texted me all night,
现在迪拜是深夜时间
so, now, it's the middle of the night in Dubai.
-这儿是工作时间 -所以我一直在深入调查
- It's a workday here. - Which is why I kept digging.
原来 Omer Malik是Bashir Malik的远房♥亲戚
Turns out, Omer Malik is a distant relative
Bashir是一起炸♥弹♥袭击案的同谋
of Bashir Malik, who is an accomplice in the bombing...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表