第51条规矩
Rule number 51.
有时候你是错的 Heidi
Sometimes you're wrong, Heidi.
不管你信不信 但在此之前
Believe it or not, before all of this,
我是个好老师
I was a good teacher.
我教我的学生们分辨是非
I taught my students right and wrong.
为他们处理烂摊子
To clean up their messes.
Krampus不在威斯康星州
Krampus isn't in Wisconsin.
但你知道他在哪儿 对吗
But you know where he is, don't you?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
现在我还有个烂摊子要处理
Left a mess I have to clean up now.
那恰巧是第45条规矩
That happens to be rule number 45.
我也渐渐意识到
And what I slowly realized
Gibbs规矩是为了什么
Gibbs's rules are all about.
他们的存在是为了预防
What they're meant to prevent.
预防烂摊子 问题 混乱 错误
Messes. Problems. Screw-ups. Mistakes.
但当混乱和问题发生了
But when messes and problems happen,
这些规矩又会在那保护着我们
the rules are also there to protect us.
也正是因为我们按着规矩生活
And because each of us live by those rules,
我们知道 无论我们留下了多少烂摊子
we know that no matter how many we break,
无论情况有多糟糕
no matter how much we screw up,
都会有人解救我们
there will be someone to save us.
这也正是圣诞节的意义所在
Which is what Christmas is about, too.
有人会给予我们第二次机会
Someone giving us a second chance.
就像父母
Like a parent.
就像一个父亲
A father.
FBI特工突袭了杰克逊维尔的
FBI agents raided the Jacksonville
一个退休社区
retirement community
那里是化名为
where known hacker
Douglas VonDorothy的
Douglas VonDorothy lived
知名黑客和他父母
with his elderly parents,
居住的地方
under false names.
VonDorothy被逮捕并监禁
VonDorothy was arrested and taken into custody.
我告诉过你我会进到MTAC
I told you I'd get into MTAC.
-他出来了 -我们的网络特殊行动部门
- There he is.- Our Cyber and Special Operations
已经追缴回硬盘 该硬盘被认为
Division have recovered hard drives
存有昨晚于华盛顿因特网服务器中
thought to contain vital security Intel stolen
被盗的重要安全情报
from Washington, DC, Internet servers late last night.
好样的 Tim
Nice, Tim.
这个案子帮我认识到这些年你所做的
The case helped me recognize all the hard,
那些艰辛的 不求感激的工作
thankless work you put in over the years.
我能从Gibbs身上学到很多
That while I've learned a lot from Gibbs,
是我被抚养的方式使之成为可能
it's only possible because of how I was raised.
是你抚养我的
By you.
也许你没有给你的规矩编号♥ 老爸 但是
You may not have numbered your rules, Dad, but...
他们都是为了给我相同的经验教训
they were meant to teach the same lessons.
你教会我时刻准备着
You taught me to always be prepared.
始终坚持自我
Always stand up for yourself.
那就走 我留下
Then go. I'm staying.
但如果你是错的 承认它
But if you're wrong, admit it.
我还是省略了很多没有说 但是
I'm still leaving out a few, but...
也许要把他们都说清道尽 这个目标太高了
maybe hitting them all was too lofty a goal.
老爸 你怎么能那么说
Dad, how can you say that?
有时 事情不是关于你的
It's not about you, sometimes.
哦 我固执 天啊 我真好奇我是从谁那遗传的
Oh, I'm stubborn? Gee, I wonder who I get that from?
不 我们有整整一个星期的假
No, we have the whole week off.
这儿还有很多其他探员 老爸
There are other agents here, Dad.
听着 我得挂了
Look, I have to go.
一个小时后见
I'll... I'll see you in an hour.
注意到有什么不同了么 麦呆
Notice anything different, McGeek?
我们装了新的电脑显示器
We installed the new computer monitors.
你碰了我的桌子
You touched my desk?
-这是他们的主意 -我们想要谢谢你
- It was their idea. - We wanted to thank you.
-什么 不 我们... -不要说出来 别替我们做主
- What? No, we... - Don't say that out loud. Speak for yourself.
不 不 不 这个显示器应该向左一点然后...
No, no, no. This monitor should be more to the left and...
好了 让我们上车吧
Okay, let's go to the van.
没人需要见到Tim McGee的这一面
Nobody needs to see this part of Tim McGee.
来吧 IT男Kevin 跟上
Come on, I.T. Kevin. Come on!
你们竟然连电缆都没包起来
You didn't even bundle all the cables? Oof.
你还在这儿干什么 McGee
What are you still doing here, McGee?
你♥爸♥爸给你腾了时间
Your dad made time for you.
去回报他
Return the favor.
推迟手术是你尽你所能
Postponing that surgery was you doing everything you could
让我们能一起度过这最后的假期
to make sure we had this last holiday week together.
不在病房♥里 而是像在家一样
Not in the hospital room, but as a family.
我们一家人
All of us.
你为什么不能直接说出来这事我管不着
Why you couldn't have just said that is beyond me.
但我猜 我是那个要写一封信的人
But I guess I'm the one who has to write a letter.
沟通向来不是我们的强项 老爸
Communication was never our strong suit, Dad.
我们也总是意见不合
And we haven't always seen eye-to-eye.
但你的规矩
But your rules,
我对规矩的破坏
my breaking of them,
随之而来的争论
our ensuing arguments,
最后导致的惩罚...
the resulting punishments...
他们快到了 Tim
Uh, people will be arriving, Tim.
再给我几分钟 可以么
Uh, just another minute, please?
当然
Sure.
和你在一起的每一刻
Every moment with you...
从成长到这最后的几天
from growing up to these last few days--
对我来说意义重大
it meant something to me.
我听说一个男子汉需要
I've heard it takes a man
另一个男子汉来塑造
to make a man.
你就塑造了我
Well, you've helped make me one.
在我告别之前 老爸
Before I say good-bye, Dad...
我只想说谢谢你
I just want to say thank you.
为你所做的一切
For everything.
圣诞快乐 老爸
Merry Christmas, Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表