He was dead when I left.
我知道我可以做得更多
I know I could have done more.
坐下吧
Sit down.
为什么不跑呢 Dillon
Why not run, Dillon?
为什么要被逮捕
Why take the fall?
我想过跑掉
I thought about it.
没错 但你还是留下了
Yeah... but you stayed.
我必须留下
I had to.
我接受的训练就是这样
I'm trained to.
我得说 这不是我预期的未来
I gotta say, this is not exactly the vision I had for my future.
我和那些急救员唯一的区别
Only damn difference between me and those EMTs
-就是我们开着不同的车到现场 -没错
- is the car we drove up in. - Yeah.
还有法律上的差别
And the law.
我接受过培训 你知道的
I have the training, you know that.
我退役以后 没办法找到相关的工作
Ever since I got out,I can't get a single job in the field.
我一直在存钱 想去读医学院
I've been saving to go to medical school.
但即使我被释放了
But even if I'm cleared,
也会留有案底 怎么还会有学校招我
you think anyone will accept me with this on my record?
我和陆军空军的医疗兵 学的东西都一样
I learned the same as the Army and the Air Force medics,
但出于某些原因 他们毕业时就有初级急救资格证
and for some reason, they come out EMT-Basic,
他们救那些孩子就是合法的
and-and they could have legally saved those kids.
我怎么就违法了呢
Why can't I?
特别探员Gibbs 你在干什么
Special Agent Gibbs, what do you think you're doing?
她并没有因任何罪名被起诉
She hasn't been charged with a crime yet.
她被拘留了 等检察官到来
She's being detained for the prosecutor,
-他已经在路上了 -不
- who's on his way. - No.
检察官不来了
Not anymore.
-你打电♥话♥了 -不 不是我
- You make a call? - No, not me.
是东部地区律师协会打的电♥话♥
U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District.
我知道她以前是海军
I know she's former Navy.
JB也是个海军
JB was Navy, too.
我对这身制♥服♥的尊重超乎你的想象
I respect the uniform more than you know.
但她不应该碰他们
But she shouldn't have touched them.
她应该等待救援
She should have waited for help.
等
Waited?
等着 亲眼看他们死去
Waited and watched them die?
小姐 我没说这是对的
Miss, I'm not saying it's right.
但你的确违法了
But you broke the law.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你怎么不去找肇事者
Why aren't you looking for the person who caused this crash?
-这是场意外 -不 不是
- It was an accident. - No, it wasn't.
警官 听着
Sergeant, look...
我们都想解决这个案子
we all want to solve this case,
但我们需要她的帮助
but we need her help to do it.
如果你想要讯问她
You want to question her?
就在这儿问
You do it here.
用我的办公室 怎么都行
Use my office, whatever you need.
这与讯问无关
This isn't about questioning.
而在于做正确的事情
This is about doing what's right.
Mary LaFleur 车里的一个乘客
Mary LaFleur, a passenger in that car,
刚刚从手术室出来
just got out of surgery.
她可能会瘫痪
She may be paralyzed.
你的医护兵在车祸后移♥动♥了她
Your corpsman moved her after the crash.
我做的都是对的
I did everything right.
问问急救员
Talk to the EMTs.
你不能为此责备我
You can't blame me for that.
我认识Mary的父母
I know Mary's parents.
对于她的遭遇 我必须有个答复
I have to answer for what was done to her.
你是想要答案
You looking for answers
还是想找人顶罪
or you looking for someone to pin it on?
你是个聪明人 Gibbs探员
You're a smart man, Agent Gibbs.
我不和你争论
I won't argue with you.
但你知道结果会是怎样的
But you know where this is headed.
你不能改变法律
You can't change the law.
是的 我们不能
No, we can't.
但我们可以竭尽全力 据理力争
But we can fight like hell and we can try.
我不知道你也会来这儿 Gibbs
I didn't know you come here, Gibbs.
咖啡是真不错哈
Pretty good cup of coffee though, huh?
我们的小秘密 是吧
Our little secret, right?
没错
Right.
再见 Norvell
See you, Norvell.
特别出场 Ray Mabus 现实中的美国现任海军部长
你为什么坚持在这里见我
Why do you insist on meeting me here?
别告诉我是因为这里的食物
And don't tell me it's the food.
好人
Good people.
诚实的人
Honest people.
饥饿的人
Hungry people.
这里的总会三明治还不赖
The club sandwich isn't half bad.
对你父亲的离世 我感到很难过
I'm sorry about your dad.
他如果见到你 一定会非常开心的
He would've loved to have met you.
传言说他和他儿子一样有挑战性
Rumor has it he was as challenging as his son.
这种说法太轻描淡写了
Yeah, well, there's an understatement.
我喜欢挑战
I like a good challenge.
前海军医护兵 尽力拯救生命
Former Navy corpsman tried to save lives.
现在她面临司法指控
Now she's facing legal charges.
体制有缺陷
Flaw in the system.
体制需要完善
System needs to be fixed.
很多人都会赞同
Well, a lot of folks would agree,
但我能帮你做什么
but what can I do to help?
她需要一个律师
She needs a lawyer.
Carrie 她需要一个好律师
Carrie, she need a good lawyer.
她需要你
She needs you.
我们赢不了
We won't win.
我知道 但你可以减轻指控
I know that, but you can lessen the charges,
然后我们与之对抗
and we take the fight to them.
再然后呢
And then what?
然后 你告诉我该去和谁谈
Then you tell me the right people to talk to.
但现在
But right now...
我们是她仅有的了
we're all she's got.
她为了她的国家奉献了一切
After what she did for her country,
她应该得到支持
she deserves some support.
好吧 你欠我一次
Well, you will owe me.
我又不是没欠过
Well, I've been there before.
薯条变好吃了
Fries have gotten better.
医护兵过来
Corpsman up!
按住这个 士兵
Hold this down, Marine!
很好 这个也按住
All right, hold this, too.
靠着我
Give me your weight.
医护兵
Corpsman!
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
救救我
Save me.
Anna
Anna...
Anna
Anna?
嗯
Hmm?
抱歉
I'm sorry, um...
我们说到哪儿了
where were we?
说完了 只要在你的口供上签字就行
Finished, just need you to sign your statement.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
我们这里都结束了
We're all done here.
真希望我能记起更多关于SUV的事儿
Wish I could remember more about the SUV.
我没帮上多大忙 是吧
I'm not being much help to anybody, huh?
好了 我们最好快走
All right, we better get moving.
不然就要一路堵回费尔法克斯了
We're gonna fight traffic all the way back to Fairfax.
她留在这里
She's staying here.
美国地检只允许我们暂时...
The U.S. Attorney only granted us temporary...
好吧 她留在这里
Okay, she stays here.
"这些不是我们要找的机器人"
【注:《星球大战》著名台词】
"These aren't the droids we're looking for."
现在怎么办
So what now?
我明白 你不喜欢说话
Look, I get it-- you don't like to talk,
但能给点提示吗 我们到底在做什么
but can you give me a hint as to what we're doing?
弄清楚一些事情
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表