Riley的情况稳定了
Riley's in stable condition,
McGee正在医院待命
and McGee's standing by at the hospital.
嗯 我都知道了
Yeah. Already knew that.
听说你又回来造船了
Heard you were back building boats.
打算给这艘起什么名字
What are you gonna name this one?
我不会走的 Jethro
I'm not leaving, Jethro.
除非你跟我聊聊
Not until you talk to me.
聊什么
Talk about what?
你自己 你最不喜欢的话题
You. Your least favorite topic.
-不 我很好 -别跟我说你很好
- No, I'm-I'm doing fine. - Don't tell me you're fine.
我知道你不好
I know you're not.
Hollis
Hollis,
太晚了 回家吧
it's late. Go home.
Diane之死都是你的错
It's your fault Diane's dead.
你就是这么想的
That's what you're thinking.
我没错
I'm not wrong.
不是你开的枪
You didn't pull the trigger.
我把她暴露在危险下
I put her in the crosshairs.
他那是就想针对我
He wanted to make it personal!
现在仍然是
Still does.
我正在想办法
I'm figuring it out.
但你在我身边 会让你也变成他的目标
But you being around me makes you a target.
所以你才赶我走
So that's why you're shutting me out?
-为了保护我 -我不需要你卷入这事
- To protect me? - I don't need you mixed up in this.
我不需要你和我卷在一起
I don't need you mixed up in me!
这事儿你说了不算
It's not your call.
我愿意冒这个风险
I'll take my chances.
我可以照顾自己
I can handle myself.
嗯
Hmm?
收到
Copy that.
不 我不会让你
No, I'm not
这么容易解脱的
letting you off that easy.
那次伏击之后
After the ambush,
大家一直说 我活下来有多幸运
people kept telling me how lucky I was to be alive.
可事实是 死亡轻松多了
The truth is, death would have been so much easier.
反而
Instead,
我每天都在重温
I relive that awful day
那可怕的一天
every single day.
我看着我的朋友 死了一次又一次
I see my friends die again and again.
而那颗该死的手榴弹...
And that damn grenade...
Kutzler扑上去的时候
I just stood there, frozen,
我就站在那儿 僵住了
while Kutzler threw himself over it.
我还能听见爆♥炸♥的声音
I can still hear the sound as it went off
还有对他造成的伤害
and the damage that it did to him.
我忘不掉那个画面
I can't get that image out of my head.
所以你开始吸毒
That's why you started using?
我只是想忘记
I just wanted to forget.
Kutzler是怎么卷进来的
How was Kutzler involved?
他...看到了情况有多糟
He... saw how bad it got
就介入了
and stepped in.
他让我加入了戒毒计划
He got me in the program,
跟我一起去集♥会♥
went with me to meetings.
他再一次救了我的命
He saved my life a second time.
你什么时候复吸的
When did you relapse?
三天前
Three days ago.
我没去参加小组讨论
When I didn't show up to the group session,
Kutzler就来到我的公♥寓♥
Kutzler came to my apartment,
然后...
and, uh...
他看见我磕高了
he saw that I was high.
我只记得他很生气
All I really remember is that he was angry.
他拿走我的存货 破门而出
He took my stash and stormed out.
GPS显示 那晚他在社区中心
GPS puts him at the community center later that night.
他为什么回去
Why'd he go back?
我一定是告诉了他 毒品是谁给的
I must have told him who I got the drugs from.
Eric很可能是去找他对质
Eric probably went there to confront him.
是谁
Who's that?
前台那家伙
The guy at the front desk.
Mat Jebson
Mat Jebson.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
我非常认真 我发誓 嘿 Mat
I'm totally serious. I swear. Hey, Mat.
Mat你好么 哥们
Mat, what's up, man? Hey, uh,
Bishop刚刚跟我说了个故事
Bishop was just telling me this story.
特搞笑 你绝对会
It is hilarious, and you're gonna get
-喜欢的 告诉他 -是这样的
- a kick out of it. Tell him. - So,
我和McGee探员搜查了你的公♥寓♥
Agent McGee and I were searching your apartment,
我们发现了你的临时毒品实验室
and we found your makeshift drug lab,
以及上百小瓶的吗♥啡♥和芬太尼
along with hundreds of vials of morphine and fentanyl,
就像这个
just... like this.
搞笑吧 我们是这么想的
Hilarious, right? So here's what we think happened.
Riley把你贩毒给中心瘾君子的事
Riley spills the beans about you selling drugs
说漏了嘴
to addicts at the center.
Kutzler威胁要告发你
Kutzler threatens to turn you in,
所以你跟踪他回家 并朝他开了三枪
so you follow him home and put three rounds in him.
我说对了么
Am I right?
你利用需要帮助的人来赚钱
You made money exploiting people who needed help.
找这个么
Looking for this?
已经搜查过你的车了
Already searched your trunk.
发现一把带消音器的点22口径手♥枪♥
Found a .22 with a silencer.
嘿 这和杀害Kutzler上尉的枪是不是同一把
Hey, isn't that the same weapon used to kill Lieutenant Kutzler?
是的 完全正确
Yes, it certainly is.
剧透一下 Heisenberg
Spoiler alert, Heisenberg,
《绝命毒师》中制毒男主给自己起的名字
你的结局并不好
it doesn't end well for you.
我想为那天说的话道歉
I want to apologize for what I said the other day.
我太过分了
I was out of line.
Eric的名声被澄清了 凶手也被绳之以法
Eric's name was cleared, his killer brought to justice.
这是最重要的
That's all that matters.
他的荣誉勋章提名
His, um, Medal of Honor nomination would have never
离不开你的帮助 Gibbs探员
been endorsed without your help, Agent Gibbs.
谢谢你 真心感谢
Thank you, sincerely.
什么时候出结果
When's it official?
白宫应该会在几天后发出声明
The White House should be making an announcement in a few days.
英雄终于得到他应得的
A hero finally gets his due.
要知道 Eric从没把自己当英雄看
You know, Eric never saw himself as a hero.
他常来这里 怀念他的战友
He would often come here to remember his men,
那些他没能救下的战友
the ones he couldn't save.
他说 不忘记他们的牺牲 是他的责任
Said it was his duty to never forget their sacrifice.
这是他纪念他们的方式
That's how he chose to honor them.
我也会找个方式来纪念他
I'll have to find a way to do the same for him.
继续他的遗愿
Continue his legacy.
你丈夫过世时 和他在阿富汗做的是同样的事
Your husband died doing the same thing he did in Afghanistan,
为拯救朋友性命而战
fighting to save a friend's life.
他不会落下任何一个人
He wouldn't leave a man behind.
完成这项任务
Finish the mission.
有消息了么
Did you hear anything?
背景音乐
各位
You guys.
怎么样 怎么样
What? What? What? What? What? What? What?
太好啦
Yay.
我从没想过会发生这种事
I never meant for any of this to happen.
Eric应该让我直接死在阿富汗
Eric should have just let me die in Afghanistan.
他不是这样的人
That's not who he was.
我也不是
And I'm not that way either.
你为什么要帮我 他的死都是因为我
Why would you want to help me? He's dead because of me.
-我不值得被救 -Eric认为你值得
- I'm not worth saving. - Eric thought you were.
虽然这并不容易 但是
And, hey, it's not gonna be easy, but...
你不用独自承受
you won't go through this alone.
噢 她真完美
Oh, she's perfect.
一个模子印出来的
A chip off the old block.
有新生儿的味道
Has that new baby smell.
恭喜你们
Congratulations, you guys.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表