该死
Damn it!
不在 请留言
Not here. Leave a message.
Vince 是我
Vince, it's me.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me when you get this.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
是谁
Hello?
有人么
Somebody there?
Loki
Loki.
你把我吓个半死
You scared me half to death.
快进屋去
Go on, get inside.
Loki 我不是跟你说了么...
Loki, I thought I told you to...
好了 我的 开我的
Okay, open mine. Open mine.
噢
Oh.
喔
Oh.
宝宝的第一件白大褂
Baby's first lab coat.
-耶 -噢
- Yay. - Oh.
这个是...
Uh, is it made of, um...?
百分百纯棉 没错
100% cotton, yes.
那你有没有...
And did you....?
我剪掉了所有纽扣 放心
And I removed all the buttons, yes.
避免窒息危险
Choking hazard averted.
-A+ Abby -噢不
- A-plus, Abby. - Oh, no!
你们没等我就开始了 抱歉我来晚了
You started without me. Sorry I'm late.
Tony 我们以为你忘了
Tony, we thought you forgot.
恰恰相反 小麦兄
Au contraire, McFrère.
我可不会错过这个
I wouldn't have missed this.
已经盼了好久了
Been looking forward to it for weeks.
精灵妈妈 精灵爸爸
Mama Gremlin, Papa Gremlin,
Tony之前给Jimmy起的外号♥叫精灵
这是送给你们俩的礼物
this basket's for you.
谢谢你呀 Tony
Thank you, Tony.
我们看看 呃...
Let's see. Uh...
工业级别的耳塞
Uh, industrial-grade earplugs?
没错 这个可有用啦
Yes, those are gonna come in handy.
宝宝很吵的
Babies are loud.
一瓶波尔多酒
Bottle of Bordeaux.
还有
And, um...
百元大钞
hundred dollars in cash.
Tony 这礼物太差劲了
Tony, those are terrible gifts.
永远不要怀疑DiNozzo家的父母之道
Never knock the DiNozzo parenting method.
我是说
I mean,
看我出落得多么风流倜傥
look how I turned out.
咳
Um,
亲爱的
babe? Mm?
你能去给我倒点水吗
Will you please go get me some water?
没问题 不过其实...
Sure, but, you know, actually, the, uh...
这里的水PH值非常高 不过不要慌
the pH levels up here are really high, so don't panic.
我在解剖室里存了些紧急备用的
I have an emergency stash down in Autopsy.
好
Okay.
听好了各位 我需要帮助
Listen up, guys, I need your help.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是Jimmy 他快把我弄疯了
It's Jimmy. He's driving me crazy.
他什么也不让我吃不让我喝
He-he won't let me eat or drink anything
除非他检验过那东西对宝宝来说够安全
until he checks to make sure it's safe for the baby.
噢 他只是小心谨慎些
Oh, I mean, he's just being cautious.
我只想静一静
All I want is peace and quiet.
还想吃芝士汉堡
And a cheeseburger.
你们一定得帮我
You guys have to help me.
编造出个案子啥的
I mean, make up a case or something.
呃 这招可能行不通
Yeah, it doesn't really work that way.
带好装备 瀑布教堂市有海军上尉身亡
Grab your gear. Dead navy lieutenant in Falls Church.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我是说 抱歉 这太糟糕了
I mean... Sorry. That-That's awful.
有什么发现 Duck
What do you got, Duck?
胸前有枪伤
Uh, gunshot wounds to the chest.
看上去是三处
Three by the look of it.
Palmer先生怎么还没来
What on earth is holding Mr. Palmer?
-还有其它发现么 -有
- You got anything else? - Yeah.
看起来死者生前跟别人打了一架
It appears our victim engaged in a bout of fisticuffs.
如果是跟凶手的打斗
If it was with his killer,
我们或许可以提取到DNA
we may be able to pull DNA.
死亡时间
Time of death, Duck?
差不多昨天午夜
Uh, around midnight last night.
老大 我们发现了一个脚印
Boss, we got a boot print.
杀手并没有
Shooter didn't police
清理现场
his brass.
三个点22口径的弹壳
Three .22 casings.
看来不像是职业杀手
Hmm. Not exactly dealing with a pro.
不过他也够聪明
Well, he was smart enough
知道用消音器
to use a silencer.
没有人向警方报告听到枪声
Police had reports of no gunfire.
-死者身份 -海军上尉
- Victim? - Navy Lieutenant
Eric Kutzler 28岁
Eric Kutzler, 28.
海蜂把他分配到海军后勤部
Seabee assigned him to Naval Support Unit
海蜂指Navy Construction Battalion(海军建设兵团)Seabee是其缩写CB的谐音
为国♥务♥院♥工作
for the State Department.
-目击者 -呃
- Witnesses? - Well,
有一条邻居家的狗
there was the neighbor's dog
名字叫做"Lockey"
whose name is "Lockey."
是"loki"
It's "Loki."
Loki 就是那个阿斯加德王子
Loki, as in the prince of Asgard?
恶作剧之神
The god of mischief?
出自雷神漫画 Tony
From the Thor comics, Tony.
雷神 这里都被死宅们占领了
Thor. The nerds are taking over.
就剩你跟我了 老大
It's just you and me now, boss.
我去检查一下...
I'm-I'm gonna go check the...
检查一下房♥间
gonna check the house.
我去询问邻居
I'll question the neighbors.
我去别处拍照
I'm gonna go take photos someplace else.
看起来是打碎的玻璃杯
Looks like a broken drinking glass.
可能是打斗中摔碎的
Could be from a struggle.
但是 其它东西都井井有条
But, hmm, nothing else looks tossed.
不全是
Not exactly.
看这里
Check this out.
这是血迹
Well, that's blood.
从哪里来的
From what?
我想我们找到死者拳上伤口的来源了
I think we found the source of our victim's battered knuckles.
你是第一个到达现场的警官
You were the first officer on the scene?
没错
That's correct.
-那是几点 -呃
- What time was that? - Uh,
我不太确定
I'm not certain.
我那时刚下班 8点多一点吧...
I-I got off shift, um, a little after 8:00. Uh...
下班
Off shift?
我检查了他的脉搏
I checked his vitals...
我知道 他已经去了
but I knew... he was gone.
你认识死者
You knew the victim?
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
昨晚七点左右 我离开家去工作
I left for work last night around 7:00,
Eric那时候很好
and Eric wa-was fine.
一切都很正常
Everything was normal.
差不多午夜时 他给我打过电♥话♥
He called my cell at around midnight...
但我直到早上才收到信息
...but I didn't get the message till this morning.
如果你想起其它事情 请联♥系♥我
Well, if you think of anything, you have my card.
稍等一下 McGee
Excuse me a minute. McGee.
我是Gibbs
It's Gibbs.
是的 我在路上
Yeah, I'm on my way.
-Kutzler的丈夫 -嗯
- Kutzler's husband... - Right.
Jethro
Jethro.
Hollis
Hollis.
Leon
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表