剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
all we'll have left are rats, cockroaches,
和普罗文茨的婚礼
and Provenza's weddings.
你想跟我说什么 优等生
So, what you want to tell me, "Honor Roll"?
我以为你应该知道
I thought you should be aware
我录下了我们所有的对话
that I recorded all of our conversations
并发给了我的上司
and copied them to my boss
所以你要是在斯蒂芬庭审上听到也不会惊讶吧
so you're not surprised if they pop up at Steph's trial.
你参加女童子军的时候也是
Ah, there goes your Girl Scout status
-这么讨好你的队长的吧 -不
- with your troop leader, huh? - No.
队长不追究迈克和你的冲突
The Captain gave Mike a pass for his run-in with you,
也就是说我也没事 因为你负面影响力太大
which means I get one, too, because you're so toxic.
是啊 我老是听到这句话
Yeah. I keep hearing that.
如果你想 你现在可以
If you want, you can let go of --
放下所有怨恨 不再插手这件事
of all the bitterness now and just walk away from it.
你真是个好姑娘
What a good girl you are,
还是相信每个人都有好的一面
still believing in the best about everybody.
我来告诉你真♥相♥吧
Let me tell you what's gonna happen.
有一天 你要在庭上作证
One day, you'll be giving testimony at trial,
你看过去
and you'll look up.
会看到我坐在被告席上
You'll see me sitting at the defense table
边上有个混♥蛋♥律师
next to some dirtbag attorney
会问你一些类似"塞克斯警探
who will ask you something like, "Detective Sykes,
你有没有向你的指挥官
have you ever withheld information
隐瞒情报"的问题
from your commanding officer?"
然后也许你会意识到
And then maybe you'll realize
我们其实不是朋友
that we are not really friends.
你不是这样的人
This is not who you really are.
我就是这样的人
Yes, it is.
我想你保证 就是这样的人
I promise you, it is.
艾米 转过来
Hey, Amy, turn around.
笑一个
Hi. Smiles.
恭喜
Hi. Congratulations.
大家笑一笑 笑一笑嘛
Smiles, everybody, smiles. Come on.
要看上去为副队结婚而感到高兴
Look like you're happy the Lieutenant's getting married.
-笑一笑 笑一笑 -副队
- Smiles! Smiles! - Oh. Oh, Lieutenant, yay!
差不多准备好了
Oh, okay almost ready.
来吧 大家来吧
Wander in, everyone. Wander in.
跟我来
Follow me!
我知道你和斯蒂芬妮·邓恩待了一段时间
I know you spent some time with Stephanie Dunn.
是的
Yeah.
第一次约会挺糟糕的
As first dates go, it was pretty bad.
你告诉州长 再联络
So, you let the governor know. I'll call him back.
大家好啊
Well, hello, everybody!
-你好 -你好 市长先生
- Hello. - Hey, Mr. Mayor.
-安德莉亚 -谢谢
- Andrea. - Thank you.
诶问题
Of course.
副队 纱伦
Lieutenant. Sharon.
你好 市长先生
Hello, Mr. Mayor.
桑切斯警探
Detective Sanchez.
局长
Chief.
你能为我们抽出时间来真是太好了
It's really great of you to make time for us.
我很荣幸
Oh, I'm so happy to be here.
-市长先生 -你肯定就是新娘了
- Mr. Mayor. - And you must be the bride.
是的 我叫帕特里丝·佩里
I am -- Patrice Perry.
至少接下来的几分钟内还叫这个名字
Well, at least for the next few minutes, anyway.
你的家人呢
And where's your family?
这应该算个小小的问题吧
Well, that was always gonna be a little bit of a problem
因为我的外孙女因谋杀罪被路易逮捕了
because Louie arrested my granddaughter for murder.
我们因此相遇的
It's how we met.
这我倒是第一次听说
Oh. Well, I haven't heard that one before.
对了 副队去哪儿了
By the way, where is the Lieutenant?
每个人都叫"副队" 好像只有一个副队似的
Everyone says "The Lieutenant" Like there's only one.
他在那儿呢
Hey, there he is!
好吧 抱歉
All right. Sorry.
我很抱歉 但是...
I'm so sorry, but...
反正我也不可能像我的新娘一样美
since I'll be as never be as beautiful as my bride,
我想我还是尽可能打扮打扮
I thought I better dress up as much as I could
这样我也算是跟她相衬
so I could be seen with her in public.
富林 富林
Flynn. Flynn.
路易 你看上去真棒
Louie, you look amazing.
那是因为你让我变得这么棒
Well, that's because I'm amazed.
我们各自就座 开始吧
Okay, everybody, shall we grab a seat and get started?
我要拍步入教堂的这一幕
I'm gonna do a shot up the aisle,
就拍一次这一幕
one shot up the aisle.
我经过的时候 大家往上看
All right, everybody, look up when I pass by.
准备 走
And ready. Go.
这是我这几个月来第一次不用做卧底
This is the first time I've not been undercover in months.
太棒了 谢谢
It's great. Thank you.
各种族的人都汇聚在了一起
Notice all the minorities clumping together.
人多才感觉安全嘛
We feel safer in crowds.
-恭喜 副队 -恭喜
- Congrats, Lieutenant. - Congratulations.
婚姻非常美妙
Marriage is a beautiful thing,
所以普罗文茨才要结这么多次
which is why Provenza does it so often.
别说了
Oh, stop.
我们知道你们会
We know that you are going
永结同心的
to be married forever.
这是你们的婚礼
And this is your ceremony.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
路易 亲爱的
Oh, Louie, honey.
你过一会儿才能哭
Hey, you're not supposed to start crying until afterward.
那看在上帝的分上 你最好快点
Well, then you'd better hurry up for God's Sake.
你准备好了吗
Are we ready?
我愿意
I do.
我是说 我们准备好了
Oh, uh, I-I mean, we are, yes.
我们能关门吗
Can we close the door, please?
各位亲朋 我们聚在这里
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here for this...
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表