剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
然后我们必须联♥系♥你母亲与继父
Then we have to locate your mom and your stepfather.
如果你认不出她 她继续待在寄养家庭
If you don't recognize her, she stays where she is,
你无权去跟她认亲
and you have no right to involve yourself.
你想看吗
So do you wanna look?
想
Yeah.
她...
It...
她看起来很像帕洛玛
It looks like Paloma.
但我需要见她本人
But I need to see her in person.
我要见她
I wanna see her,
然后我会给你答案
and then I'll tell you.
我要跟她的寄养家庭商量一下
I have to take that up with her foster family.
我会跟他们谈 看他们的意见
I'll talk to them and see what they say.
你最后一次见你儿子是什么时候
And the last time you were with your missing son was?
我给亨利买♥♥了几个汉堡
I haven't seen Henry since I dropped him off
把他送到钱德勒的新家后 就再没见过他
at Chandler's new house with some hamburgers.
大概是昨晚六点左右 我本来打算
That was around 6:00 last night, and the plan was for me
今早打完高尔夫球就来接他
to pick him up this morning on my way home from golf.
-他有拿换洗的衣服吗 -是的
- So he had a change of clothes with him? - Uh, yes, of course.
另一条蓝色牛仔裤和一件黑色运动衫
Another pair of blue jeans and a black sweatshirt.
是深蓝色的 妈 他借走了我的衣服
Dark blue, mom. I-I let him borrow one of mine
这样他的新T恤就不会蹭上颜料了
so he wouldn't get paint on his new T-shirt.
什么T恤
What T-shirt?
红底白字写着"地球是我们唯一的家园"
Uh, red with white letters. "Earth is our only planet."
你们与其忙着采集我妻子的DNA
Instead of taking my wife's D.N.A.,
还不如去找我姐姐审理的
shouldn't you be finding these two bikers
那两个飞车党
from my sister's trial?
我们已经围堵第五王朝一整晚了
We've been rolling up the Fifth Dynasty all night,
法瑞尔先生 一直在派发搜查证
Mr. Farrell, serving warrants,
扣押摩托车
impounding motorcycles.
警局所有的巡警都在监视 找人
We have all of L.A.P.D. patrol on the lookout,
副警长 联调局探员 所有人都出动了
sheriff's deputies, FBI agents.
整层楼都是找来问话的
We have an entire floor that is overflowing
第五王朝帮派成员
with Fifth Dynasty gang members.
我们终会找到一个能明白
Eventually, we will find someone who understands
帮助我们是对他好的人
it's to their advantage to help us.
他们还能做些什么
What more could they be doing?
我来告诉你他们还能做什么
I'll tell you what more they could be doing.
他们本可以追踪亨利的手♥机♥
They could be tracing Henry's cell phone,
可你却把它没收了
except that you took it away from him.
那是因为他和我顶嘴
Because he talked back to me!
你们能别像那帮飞车党似的吗
Hey! Could you try and act better than the bikers?
我们为什么不一起去找他
Why aren't we all out there looking for him
而是坐在这里测DNA
instead of sitting here doing DNA tests
还说亨利穿了什么衣服
and talking about Henry's wardrobe?!
为了辨别尸体 大卫
It's for the body, David.
什么
What?
他们采集DNA 询问他的穿着
They're taking D.N.A. and asking questions about his clothes
是为了万一找到亨利的尸体时能确认他的身份
so if they find Henry's body, the police can identify him.
法瑞尔先生 杀死亨利
Mr. Farrell, it's in no one's best interest
对谁都没好处
to kill henry.
如果第五王朝有意杀人
If the Fifth Dynasty was interested in doing that,
-他们早就下手了 -在杀死我儿子的时候
- they would have done it -- - When they murdered my son.
-奇妮 -现在别
- Ginny -- - u202dPlease. Please, don't.
能找到亨利再谈不迟
We can deal with all of that once Henry is found.
而我们帮助他们的最好方式
And the best way for us to help them do that
就是保持冷静待在这里
is to stay calm and to stay here.
队长 能和你谈谈吗
Captain, may I speak to you, please?
如果还有其它的事
If there is more going on here
你没法当着我家人的面说
than you can say in front of my family,
你可以告诉我
I would like to know.
奇妮 这起调查和你的庭审
Ginny, there's a huge conflict of interest
有很大的利益冲突
between this investigation and your trial.
-如果你不... -如果你能证明
- And if you won't recuse yourself -- - If you can prove that
杀我儿子和绑♥架♥我外甥的是这伙禽兽
these monsters murdered my son and kidnapped my nephew,
我自然不能再干涉此案
I will be removed from this case.
但在那之前
But until that happens,
-没有理由... -你应该听自己的建议
- I see no -- - You should take your own advice.
让我来尽自己的职责
Let me do my job.
你的家人需要你
Your family needs you.
而钱德勒需要我
And right now Chandler needs me.
奇妮 别这样
Oh, no, Ginny, please.
-好 好 -听我的
- Okay, okay. - Please, please, please.
好 虽然很难 但我听你的
Okay, it is hard, but...Okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God... u202dMm.
负责的人是你
that you are handling this.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
有消息吗
Anything?
我马上审问这家伙
I'll talk to this guy,
但目前还没人说出失踪的第五王朝被告的去向
But no one's giving up our missing 5D defendants
也没人承认见过那孩子
or even admitting to having seen the kid.
这帮纳粹成员都快审完了 长官
I mean, we're running out of Nazis to interrogate, ma'am,
所以我建议接下来调查他们的温柔乡
so I recommend moving on to their back warmers.
-那是什么 -"温柔乡"
- Yeah, and what are those? - "Back warmers."
是他们对女朋友的叫法
It's what they call their girlfriends.
-真好听 -是啊
- Charming. - u202dYeah.
查看失踪被告人的犯罪记录时
Looking through criminal history for our missing defendants,
我发现了一个针对沃特·雷德蒙的限制令
I found a restraining order against Walter Redmond,
2013年由他的女朋友露易丝·罗杰斯申请
filed in 2013 by his girlfriend, Louise Rogers.
警探 你觉得他会和
Detective, do you think that he is hanging out
对他申请了限制令的女人在一起吗
with the woman who filed a restraining order against him?
不好说 长官 但六个月前
I don't know, ma'am, but six months ago...
她付了沃特和肯尼的保释金
She paid Walter and Kenny's bail.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾米 你再去个地方
Yes, Amy, I need you at a new address.
我们应该把热成像小组叫来
We should call for some thermo imaging,
看看里面到底有没有人
just to see if anybody's home.
我们才刚来三个小时
We've only been here three hours.
现在还是黄金时间
For us, babe, that's quality time.
要是你调回特别行动组 我们可以度过些
Well, you know, we could spend even more quality time together
更黄金的时间
if you transfer back to S.I.S
我喜欢我现在的部门
I love where I am.
做同事对我们或许不是个好的选择
And working together might not be our best option.
你说什么呢 你们队长就在和部门里的人
What are you talking about? Your own captain is dating
-约会 而且... -他们在工作上
- in her division and -- - And they are both very careful
对他们的关系很谨慎
about how they manage themselves at work.
有情况
Here we go.
这姑娘要么是口渴得要命
Well, either that's one extremely thirsty young lady...
要么就是要开派对
Or she's a party planner.
第一批客人好像已经到了
I think our first guests have already arrived.
我看到有个黑影移到门边的窗户后
I saw a shade move in the window by the door.
他们可能看见我们了
They may have seen us.
好吧 我们走
All right. Let's go.
什么事
What?
什么事
What?
你好 我是塞克斯警探
Hi. I'm Detective Sykes.
这是洛杉矶警局的库伯副队
This is Lieutenant Cooper of the L.A.P.D.
我们想知道你在过去24小时里
And we are wondering if you've seen either of these two men
是否见过这两个人
in the last 24 hours.
没有 怎么了 他们又惹麻烦了吗
Uh, no. Why? Are they in trouble again?
那这个男孩呢 你见过他吗
Okay, how about this boy? Have you seen him around? Has --
女士 这里还有别人吗
Ma'am, is someone else here?
不不 只有我
No. No. Just me.
真的吗 听上去这里肯定还有...
Really? Because it sounds like there's definitely...
该死
Oh, shit.
洛杉矶警局 不准动 警♥察♥
Hey, yo! ?L.A.P.D.! Stop! Police!
查克 当心
Chuck, watch out!
该死
Shit!
待在那
Stay back!
你有权保持沉默
Okay, you have the right to remain silent.
但你说的一切都可能成为
anything you say can and will be used against you
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表