剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
这一切都是马文设计好的可笑的圈套
This is all a part of Marvin's stupid lies
而我竟然傻到被骗了
that I stupidly fell for!
天呐 我都想把自己踹醒
God, I could just kick my stupid self!
很明显 失踪的马文和这个女的有一腿
Clearly, missing Marvin has a way with the ladies.
你也许能给我们提供一些马文的线索
...Maybe you could help us pin all of this on Marvin.
我们酒店每天要处理很多名人的隐私信息
My hotel handles a lot of sensitive material for celebrities.
这件事传出去 我以后在整个
This is the kind of thing that could get me blackballed
酒店保全行业里都混不下去了
from the concierge industry forever.
所以
So...
那为什么你还给一个
Why did you file a missing-persons report
失信于你的人报了失踪
for someone who obviously betrayed your trust?
因为那时我没有把这两件事联♥系♥在一起
Because I hadn't put it together yet.
我又不是个警探
I'm not a detective, okay?
那个时候我还在一直担心马文
At that point, I was still worried about Marvin.
几天后
But a few days later,
当警♥察♥找到我 问我有没有人可能
when cops came to my work talking about the robbery
知道贾格尔行程的时候
and asking if anyone had access to Jagger's schedule,
我意识到我彻底被他耍了
I realized he had completely screwed me over.
我在我老板发现前撤销了失踪人口的报告
I withdrew my missing-persons report before my bosses found out.
之后你就没再见过马文吗
And you haven't seen Marvin since?
我拨了几次那个该死的电♥话♥
Well, I tried calling his stupid cellphone,
都是无法接通
but the number's been disconnected.
我还去了他开的那家餐馆
I even went down to his stupid restaurant.
你猜怎么着 关门了
Guess what -- it's closed.
等一下
H-hold on.
你是说那个马文开的餐馆
Are you saying that there is a physical location
有个实体店
for this restaurant Marvin was opening?
是的 梅尔罗斯和琼路交口
Yes, east Hollywood,
好莱坞东路
corner of Melrose and June.
他就只是带着投资人去那里随便走一下
He used to walk investors through all the time...
艾米 胡里奥 巴斯
Amy, Julio, Buzz --
去一趟梅尔罗斯和琼路那里
Melrose and June.
我觉得马文还在那个餐馆
I doubt missing Marvin is still at that restaurant,
带上迈克 把所有的东西都给我搜一遍
but grab Mike and search that property from top to bottom.
塞尔玛 你在找什么
Are you looking for something, Selma?
把手里的东西放下
Put it down.
谢谢你留在这里
Thank you for being here.
我以为你走了
I -- I thought that you'd moved on.
没有
No. No, no.
我 我还
I'm -- I'm still -- I'm still...
我还有很多事要去做
very much involved.
我知道你是个好人
I knew you were a good guy.
我估计你很忙 在上大学什么的
I guess you were just busy, though, with college and stuff.
嗯 可能我的短消息
Um...maybe my -- my texts were, uh...
可能我的短消息写得有点激进了
Maybe they seemed a little too forward.
当然没有 我只是
No. No, no, no. I-I -- I'm just --
我是真的不太会用我的手♥机♥
I'm really bad with my phone.
我是该好好学学怎么用手♥机♥了
And I-I should probably -- I should probably work on that.
不好意思
Sorry.
你介意我坐你旁边吗
Do you mind if I sit with you?
这里面除了你我谁都不认识
Cause I-I really don't know anyone here.
没事 你过来坐吧
Uh, no. Yeah, go ahead.
提请证人洛杉矶警局警官安德鲁·富林
The prosecution calls detective Andrew Flynn, LAPD.
请举起你的右手
Please raise your right hand.
请你向主庄严的发誓
And do you solemnly swear that you'll tell the truth,
你所有的证词将诚实可靠
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,
不会说谎
so help you god?
-我发誓 -请坐
- I do. - Please take a seat.
副队长 你昨天听了重要证人的陈述
Lieutenant, you heard the material witness
她描述了她看着被告
give evidence here yesterday
把玛利亚娜·华♥莱♥士♥
describing how she watched the defendant
淹死在游泳池的过程
as he started drowning Mariana Wallace in a swimming pool.
你还有其他可以支撑她陈述的物证吗
Did you find any physical evidence to support her story?
有 我们发现玛利亚娜·华♥莱♥士♥尸体时
Yes, when we discovered the body of Mariana Wallace,
还在她头发里找到了一个蓝银色的发夹
she had a little silver-and-blue barrette in her hair.
我们在排查她淹死的泳池的时候
When we located the pool where she was drowned,
在排水滤网那里找到了配对的另一只发夹
we found a matching barrette inside the pool skimmer.
证人说玛丽安娜被困在水里足有一分钟
The witness said Mariana was held underwater for over a minute.
一分钟足够杀掉一个人吗
Is that enough time to kill someone?
如果人处在因为恐慌而挣扎逃命
If a person is panicking, struggling for their life,
奋力反抗想逃出泳池的状态
fighting to get out of the pool.
那一分钟足够杀死这个人
It's more than enough time.
我来给你们解释一下
Let me explain.
现在 这是10秒钟
Now, that was 10 seconds.
大家把这个时间乘以十
You multiply that times six,
这么长的时间这个15岁的小女孩
and that's how long this 15-year-old girl
一直被困在水下 不能呼吸
had her head held underwater, unable to breathe.
这也是足以让凶手可以思考着
And that's also how long the murderer had
改变主意停手
to change his mind --
放了玛丽安娜
to stop, to let Mariana go.
法官 我反对
Your honor, I object.
这根本不是在提问
Is there a question in there somewhere?
我们需要你为整件事做一个合理的解释
We're desperate to understand what's going on here,
我们很想知道究竟发生了什么
and we're looking for a little clarity.
你是不是让你儿子策划参与实施了抢劫
Did you let your no-good son plan and commit this robbery
然后把他供出来交给警♥察♥
and then knock him off for getting caught?
我们现在知道都有谁参与这次抢劫
Now that we know who's involved in this little conspiracy...
她可以一直这样保持沉默
She's taking her right to remain silent very seriously.
她儿子也是
So did her son.
如果这起抢劫案直接造成了科里的死亡
If Cory died as a direct result of this robbery,
这就是一起谋杀重罪
this is felony murder.
而你快速致富的计划
And your little get-rich-quick scheme --
这不是钱的事儿
This was never about getting rich!
你真的以为我是那种把钱看得
You really think I'm the kind of mother
比自己儿子重要的妈妈吗
who's gonna trade my son for money?
那为什么你去寻找珠宝
Why were you looking for a bag of jewels
而不是杀死你儿子的人
instead of looking for the man who killed your son?
因为我必须要确定无疑
Because I had to be sure.
确定什么
Sure of what?
确定是他杀了科里
Be sure that he had killed Cory!
确定是他偷走了钻石
I had to be sure that he had stolen the diamonds!
确定我不过就是他另一个下手的对象
I had to be sure that I was another mark to him --
他并不爱我
That he didn't love me.
我的天哪 我信任过他
I mean, my god, I trusted him,
这害死了我的儿子
and my son is dead because of it!
所以你和这位失踪的马文
So you and missing Marvin --
他的名字不是马文
His name isn't Marvin.
他的名字是艾弗里·库克
His name is Avery Cook,
我们在一起一年多了
and we've been in a relationship for over a year.
所以 这起抢劫
So, this robbery --
你 艾弗里 和你的儿子
You, Avery, and your son...
你们是同伙
You're in it together.
是这样吗
Is that right?
这都是艾弗里的主意
It was all Avery's idea.
我想他只是在利用我们
I guess he was just using us.
我真不能相信 我们没看出他是在骗人
I can't believe that we didn't see him coming.
这位艾弗里先生的墓碑上可以这么写
Words on Mr. Avery's tombstone --
"他们都没看出我在骗人"
"They never saw me coming."
我真是太蠢了
I was so fooled.
科里失踪之后 艾弗里说
When Cory disappeared, Avery said
他去餐馆藏东西的地方找
that he went to the stash spot at the restaurant
那里已经空了
and that it was empty.
他说科里带着钻石跑了
He said that Cory had run off with the diamonds
给我们留下了九十万美元的保释金去还
and left us with $900,000 worth of bail to make up for.
我好像都有点同情她了
I feel kind of bad for her.
这就是罗密欧先生的真实身份
Assuming we have Mr. Romeo's true identity,
新泽西州卡姆登的艾弗里·库克
he's Avery Cook of Camden, New Jersey.
艾弗里杀了科里 拿走了钻石
Avery killed Cory and took the diamonds for himself.
你知道艾弗里现在在哪里吗
Do you know where Avery is right now?
他现在估计已经用新身份
He's probably halfway around the world
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表