剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
路易亲爱的 这幅画对你有什么特殊意义吗
Louie, honey, is this painting special to you?
要是你想扔掉的话就没有
Not if you want to get rid of it.
帕特里丝 你拍照干什么
Patrice, uh, what are you taking pictures for?
我有个设计师朋友
This designer friend of mine
说可以帮我们重新装♥修♥
said that he would help us redecorate.
我还以为只要清理掉一些我的东西
I thought we were just getting rid of my stuff
给你腾出点地方来就行了
to make room for some of yours.
稍微提升一下档次又不会死
A little update won't kill you.
我朋友是专业翻装待出♥售♥旧房♥的
My friend stages houses to help them sell better,
他愿意给我们一个非常好的折扣
and we are getting a huge, huge discount.
折扣
Discount?
给我等一下
H-hold on one second.
这...这是什么
What -- w-what's this?
这些看上去就像
Well, they look like hunting decoys
安装了灯罩的猎饵
with lampshades mounted to them.
帕特里丝 这台灯都陪了我三十多年了
Patrice, I-I've had these lamps for over 30 years.
这样吧 你就留一个行不行
Okay, look, how about you keep just one of them?
什么
What?
帕特里丝 我们不能分开它们
Patrice, we -- we can't split them up.
鸭子是要白头偕老的
Uh, ducks mate for life.
那我们就行行好把它们一起卖♥♥了吧
Well, we'll ask goodwill to sell them together.
喂 是的
Hello? Uh, oh, yes.
是富林
It's Flynn.
行行好 求你告诉我有一桩谋杀案吧
Please, God. Tell me you have a murder.
这是几周前
This was found a few weeks ago now
一名七岁的小女孩
by a 7-year-old girl
和她父亲沿着穆赫兰道爬山时找到的
hiking a trail off Mulholland with her dad.
她以为这是恐龙的骨头
She thought it was a dinosaur bone
结果她爸爸一看到就吓得叫了起来
until her father started screaming.
好莱坞警局搜查了那片区域
Hollywood division was brought in to search the area,
找到了这些遗骨
and they found these remains.
看起来都是同一具尸体上的
Seem to all be from the same body.
没错 男性 四十出头
Indeed. Male. 40s.
牙齿保养得很好 至少上颚牙不错
Perfect teeth -- at least his uppers.
这些数字和地图上的一一对应
And the numbers correspond to the location on the map
-代表这些骨头被发现的地方 -没错
- where each bone was found. - Right.
大多都被动物叼走 分散在直径约为
Most of them were scattered by animals across the area,
1.5公里的区域内
roughly a mile in diameter.
那为什么我们要从好莱坞警局手里接管这案子
And we're buying this from Hollywood because?
首先 这位骷髅先生
Well, for starters, Mr. Box-of-Bones here
是头部中枪
was, uh, shot in the head.
这种角度很有可能是自杀
Well, at that angle, it could be suicide.
我在意的并不是枪伤
The bullet wound was not what caught my attention.
现场没有身份证件
There was no I.D. at the scene,
所以莫拉斯医生比对了DNA
so Dr. Morales ran DNA.
我得到结果与两年前一起强♥奸♥案匹配
I got a hit back from a rape kit filed two years ago.
受害人名叫凯莉·普莱斯
Victim's name is Kelly Press --
被性侵时27岁
27 at the time of her sexual assault.
所以 总的来说
So -- so, in order,
骷髅先生强♥奸♥了凯莉·普莱斯
Mr. Box-of-Bones rapes Kelly Press.
凯莉·普莱斯
一年后 也就是去年八月或九月
Now, a year later, uh, last August or September,
可能有人给他脑门上来了一枪
someone maybe put a bullet in his head.
又过了一年 我们围着他的遗骨
Now, another year passes, and we find ourselves
在停尸房♥里站成一圈
standing around his bones in the morgue.
差不多就是这样
Something like that, yes.
看看入射口的大小 这是什么枪
Looking at the size of the entry, what is that?
-点22口径吗 -很有可能
- A .22? - Very probably.
从骨折的裂痕上来看
And judging from the fracturing,
这颗子弹是近距离平射的
the bullet shot into the skull was at point blank.
先说清楚
Now, just to be clear,
我没法把死因定为谋杀
I can't list murder as the cause of death.
即使没在尸体边发现枪吗
Even though the gun was not found by the body?
哪里算是尸体边
What body?
队长 我去查查强♥奸♥案的受害人
So, captain, I'll find out if our rape victim
或者她的家人名下有没有注册枪♥支♥
or anyone in her family has a registered weapon.
去吧 谢谢 副队
Please do. Thank you...lieutenant.
队长 我也不想逼这位年轻的女士
Captain, I-I hate to suggest forcing this young woman
回想起遭遇性侵的经历 但是...
back through her sexual assault, but --
不幸的是 我们就应该从凯莉·普莱斯查起
No. Sadly, Kelly Press is the logical place to start.
看看她方不方便和我们见面吧
Uh, let's see if she's available for a visit.
我以前是教二年级的
I used to teach second grade,
但发生那件事后
but after it happened,
我好几个月连公♥寓♥都出不了
there were a few months I didn't really leave my apartment.
学校最终还是开除了我
School finally had to let me go.
你在强♥奸♥受害者治疗中心工作多久了
How long have you been working at the rape treatment center?
一年多
A little more than a year.
帮助人们从被性侵的阴影中走出来
Helping people recover from sexual assault
可以减轻我自己的脆弱感
made me feel less vulnerable.
我们知道你在那件事后
We understand that you've purchased a gun
-买♥♥了一把枪 -一把小型的点38口径
- since the assault. - A little .38.
-我们凶器是一把点22 -就在我包里
- And our guy was shot with a .22. - It's in my purse.
她可能私下里又买♥♥了一柄点22
She could have bought the .22 on the corner.
-我还上了射击课 -看起来她知道怎么用
- I took lessons, too. - Sounds like she'd know how to use it.
觉得这样能让我感觉更安全些
Thought it would make me feel safer.
你们为什么要在意这些事
Why do you care about that?
普莱斯女士 我们希望你能重新
Ms. Press, we were hoping you might walk us through
和我们说一下那晚的细节...
the details of what happened the night you were --
我已经说了好几遍了
I've been over this several times.
我们也看过你的笔录
And we've read your statement,
但是你的记忆可能有所改变
but maybe there's a chance your memories have changed.
我深表怀疑
I doubt it.
你告诉警方
You told the detectives
袭击者在你的酒里下了药
that your attacker put something in your drink.
因为我失去意识了 没错
Because I blacked out. Yeah.
我从来没失去过意识
And I've never done that before.
那杯酒是那个人给你买♥♥的吗
Was it a drink this man bought you?
是的
Yes.
我当时在酒吧里
I was at a bar, getting stood up
我在网上约的人放了我鸽子
by some blind date that I had arranged online.
然后...
And...
有个人 很帅 比我大一点
There was this guy -- handsome, a little older.
我们开始聊天
We started talking.
他人很好
He was nice.
说要请我吃晚饭
He asked to take me to dinner.
多走运啊 对吧
My lucky night, right?
我早该猜到的
I should have known better.
你记得跟他一起离开吗
You remember leaving with him?
不
No.
等我恢复意识 我...
When I came to, I was...
我在他车的后座上
in the backseat of his car.
我的裤子被拉下了 他...
My -- my pants were pulled down, and he was...
我动不了
I couldn't move.
我要他住手 但他不听 所以我...
I told him to stop, but he didn't, so I just...
我把注意力都集中在从倒车镜里看到的
I focused on the air freshener
晃来晃去的空气清新剂上
swinging from the rearview mirror.
闻上去有香草味
It smelled like vanilla.
他做完了之后 打开了收音机...
After he was done, he turned on the radio...
开了天窗
opened the sunroof,
叫我宝贝
called me babe,
当做什么事都没发生一样开车送我回家
and he drove me home like nothing happened.
在她原来的笔录里
In her original statement,
凯莉说她是在一辆白色四开门宝马里被强♥奸♥的
Kelly said the assault occurred in a white four-door BMW,
但她没提到天窗
but she did not mention a sunroof.
如果我们的骷髅先生失踪的时候
What if Mr. box-of-bones
正开着那辆车呢
was driving that car when he disappeared?
他把车停在某个地方 再没回去取车
Then he left it somewhere and never come back for it.
那车会怎么样呢
So what happened to it?
不好意思 巴斯
Excuse me, Buzz.
泰特·哈里森
我们搜索了九到十二个月之前
We ran a search for all white BMWs with sunroofs
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表