剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
纱伦·贝克的人♥渣♥男友的时候
Sharon Beck's dirtbag boyfriend,
我需要你 我想问问
I need you to -- well, I'm -- I'm asking,
你能不能当我几分钟的朋友
would -- would you please just be my friend for a few minutes
写下我应该邀请来参加婚礼的人
and write down everyone you think I should invite to the wedding?
包括你和古斯
Include yourself and Gus.
副队 我不能决定你婚礼的宾客
Lieutenant, I can't be in charge of picking out your wedding guests.
万一我搞漏了谁
What if I left someone out who --
你不懂 巴斯
You don't understand, Buzz.
如果我今天不把这个搞定
If I don't get this done today,
帕特里丝就不会寄请帖了
Patrice won't send out the invitations.
我能提个小建议吗
Uh, may I make a small suggestion?
当然可以
Of course. Please.
好的 你为什么不按帕特里丝的意思
Okay. Instead of demanding your own way,
而是要按照你自己的意思来呢
why not give patrice the wedding she asked for,
-搞一个非常 -你真的建议
- which was a very... - Are you seriously suggesting
我穿过大街走到市政厅去
that I walk across the street to city hall
在午饭时间结婚吗
and get married during my lunch hour?
不错 你还记得她的想法
Oh, good. You remember what she wanted.
对啊 这就是我的建议
Yes. That's what I'm suggesting.
-你是 -这边走
- You are -- - Right this way.
你给我听着 菲尔医生
Now, you listen to me, Dr. Phil.
我是请你帮忙 不是问你的意见
I asked for your help, not your advice.
还有你的意见都是从哪里来的
And -- and where does that come from, anyway --
你婚礼的经验吗
All your experience with weddings?
不是 长官 来自你全部婚礼的经验
No, sir. It comes from all your experience with weddings.
你不希望帕特里丝开心
Wouldn't you like to make Patrice happy and maybe --
还有你的第六次婚礼
maybe get your sixth wedding
比前五次都有个好开端吗
off to a better start than the last five?
我要确认你给自己的案子准备好辩护了
I just want to make sure you're prepared to plead your own case.
法庭可以为你代请一名律师
The state can provide you with a lawyer --
我需要帮助
I need help.
你也需要帮助
And you need help.
如果我请律师的话就帮不了你了
That won't happen if I lawyer up.
此外 每次我一请律师
Besides, anytime I get an attorney,
我都要多做几年牢
I go to jail longer than I should have.
即使很难相信 盖里
Well, as hard as that is to believe, Gary,
我确实有个问题要问你
I...I do have a question for you.
考虑到我们有你
Considering that we have a video
洛杉矶警局
洛杉矶警局
持枪抢劫一家酒品店的录像
of you holding up a liquor store at gunpoint,
你还能帮我们什么忙
what further help do you think we need?
至少不会让我三振出局
Well, for something lesser than three strikes,
我可以指认我的同伙
I can identify my accomplice.
我知道你是谁
I mean, I know who you are.
你肯定有兴趣看着那个疯婆子被逮起来 对吗
You got to be interested in seeing that crazy bitch put away, right?
估计很快就结束了
Ay. This could be over real fast.
你难道不想让纱伦·贝克
Don't you want to see Sharon Beck
再也伤害不到你的儿子吗
where she can't hurt your son again?
路易斯先生 你什么时候开始
Mr. Lewis, when did you develop
这么关心起拉什蒂的安危了
this touching concern for Rusty's welfare?
是从你揍完他然后
Was it just after you stopped beating him
把他丢在动物园之后吗
and abandoned him at the zoo?
-全都是他妈妈干的 不是我 -是这样吗
- His mom did all that, not me. - Is that so?
我知道他和你们说的完全相反
Well, I know he tells it the other way around.
可能那样的回忆对他来说更能接受
It's probably easier for him to remember it that way.
每个人都更容易接受
You know, easier for everyone, isn't it?
都怪盖里
Just blame Gary.
是的 我承认那孩子遭到了虐待
Yeah, I admit the boy wasn't treated right, sure.
但是纱伦·贝克从来没对任何人好过
But Sharon Beck has never treated anyone right --
没对我 也没对我之前的男人
Not me, not the guy she was with before me
或是再前面一个
or the guy before him, either.
我不想让她就这么离开我
And I do not want her leaving me like this,
假装她在保护她的儿子
pretending that she's protecting her son.
我是说谁会相信啊
I mean, who believes that?!
你不相信纱伦·贝克离开你
So, you don't believe that it's Rusty's fault
是拉什蒂的错吗
that Sharon Beck left you?
不 那也太荒唐了
No. That'd be ridiculous.
我知道有人会那样做 对吗
I mean, I know some people do that, right?
把女朋友离开的原因怪到其他人头上
They blame someone else when their girlfriend jumps ship,
洛杉矶警局
但我不是
but not me.
我知道是她自己原因
I know it's all her.
但是你跟踪拉什蒂
But you were following Rusty.
我不是因为生他的气
Not because I was mad at him.
这孩子什么都没做
I mean, the kid never did anything.
她才是问题所在 现在还是
She was the problem, and she still is.
既然你这么合作
Well, um, since you're being so helpful,
我们会和检察官谈谈的
we will certainly talk to the D.A.,
看看有没有交易的可能
figure out if a deal is, uh, possible.
不好意思
Excuse me.
关于乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的序列号♥发现两条线索
其中一条可能会破案
其中一条线索是我
Well, one of these searches is me --
我们第一次在教堂发现武器的时候
when we first found the weapon in the church.
对 我看见了 迈克
Yes, I see that, Mike.
但在我们发现枪之前 弗朗辛
But before we found the gun, Francine,
你认出它是之前的一件凶器
you I.D.'d it from its casings.
没错
That's right.
但是你在国家综合弹道信息数据库里
But you entered the Uzi into the NIBIN database
输入这把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥后五小时才报告给我们
a full five hours before you reported it to us.
为什么会拖这么久
Why the delay?
为什么迟了
Why the delay?
-艾米 -警长 我要为此道歉
- Amy? - Captain, I apologize.
-艾米 -队长 我很抱歉
- Amy? - Captain, I apologize.
我当时对那些案子非常感兴趣
I was so excited about those casings,
我仿佛能感觉到那把枪握在我手里
I could actually feel that gun in my hands.
希克曼一直在调查那起案子
And Hickman never stopped working that case.
但是我知道他不会把自己的想法
He had ideas I was sure he wouldn't...
告诉你们其他人
share with the rest of y'all,
所以我就让艾米去找他 而同时我
So I pushed Amy to go find him while I --
我去重新检查下最终的结果
I double-checked my results.
艾米 然后你就去找马可·希克曼了吗
And, Amy, you then went and spoke with Mark Hickman?
因为弗朗辛说的话 是的
Because of what Francine said, yes.
那么当辩方律师问你证据来源的时候
And how did you intend to treat these conversations
你该怎么处理你和他的这些对话内容呢
when the defense asks for our sources?
希克曼说的每句话我都录下来了
I recorded everything Hickman said
我把这些谈话录音都整理成文字了
and transcribed all of our conversations by hand.
他给出的答案有些可能是错的 警长
He may have come up with some wrong answers, captain,
但他提出了很多很正确的问题
but he had a lot of the right questions.
太多正确的问题了
Too many of the right questions.
这让我找到的另一条线索显得特别奇怪
Which makes the other search I turned up especially odd.
这把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的序列号♥11年前被查过
The uzi's serial number was run 11 years ago.
这怎么可能
How did that happen?
我们也是现在才找到这把枪的
We only now just found it.
诺玛是从里斯被枪击那天后开始查的
Norma started the offline from the date Reese was shot.
我本来没抱什么期待 但是你看
I didn't expect much, but, lo and behold,
她在丹尼尔·普莱斯的庭审前二十天
She found the serial number for the Uzi run
洛杉矶警局的马可·希克曼警探
20 days before the trial for Daniel Price
在系统里查过那把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的序列号♥
by L.A.P.D. Detective Mark Hickman.
2005年5月17日 洛杉矶警局 希克曼
这太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
这都是假的
This is all fake.
马可 这些不是假的
It's not fake, Mark.
你11年前查过那把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的序列号♥
You ran the serial number on the uzi 11 years ago,
-这意味着 -我从来没有拿到过那把枪
- which means -- - I never had the damn gun, man!
听着 即使你们认为我会蠢到
L-listen, even if you think I'm so stupid
在谋杀蕾切尔之前去查那把枪的序列号♥
that I'm gonna run a serial number before murdering Rachel,
武器分♥析♥部
那我又是因为什么要去杀了这位塔米卡呢
What possible reason would I have for killing this Tamika girl?
因为什么
What?
埃米尔记不得把枪放在哪里了
Well, Emile couldn't remember where he put the gun.
但是塔米卡知道
But tamika knew.
而当她越来越害怕他的事情要
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表