剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Waiting to find a missing child
肯定是一个家庭所能面对最艰难的情况
must be the hardest thing a family ever faces.
我们知道长♥期♥抱着希望有多么困难
We know how difficult it is to stay hopeful for so long.
所以你才把我们拖出家门吗
That's why you dragged us out of our home?
来同情我们吗
To sympathize?
我们也不想再把你叫回来
I wish it hadn't been necessary to ask you back,
可是我们搜查你家的时候
but you don't want to be at your house
你们应该不想待在里面
while we're serving a search warrant there.
你们在搜查什么 我们家里能有什么
But what are you searching for? What could we have in our house
能帮你们找到凯文
that would help you find Kevin?
这是一把FN57手♥枪♥
This is a fabrique nationale 5.7.
你名下有这样一把枪
You have one registered in your name.
我们想知道它在哪里
We'd like to know where it is.
为什么
Why?
我们认为这把枪与你儿子的失踪有关
We've linked this weapon to the disappearance of your son.
克拉克先生及太太 很抱歉地通知你们
Mr. and Mrs. Clark, the L.A.P.D. is sorry to inform you
洛杉矶警局发现的一些骸骨
that we've identified remains
根据联邦调查局的牙医记录显示
that, according to dental records on file with the FBI,
属于你们的儿子
belongs to your son
而且很明显
and that apparently,
他死于头部中枪
he died from a gunshot wound to the head.
凶器跟你丈夫持有的这把枪一样
From a weapon like this owned by your husband.
队长 陶副队说克拉克家
Captain, Lieutenant Tao says there's no trace
没有找到FN57手♥枪♥
of the fabrique nationale 5.7 at the Clarks' house.
正前往第二处地点
Moving on to our second location.
你能确定 你没有弄错吗
You positive there's... no possibility of a mistake?
乔治 拜托
George, please.
我们要怎么帮你们找到谋杀我们儿子的凶手
How can we help you find our son's murderer?
失踪的武器
The missing weapon.
自凯文被绑♥架♥后就失踪了
Has been gone since Kevin was kidnapped.
直到付完赎金之后
We didn't notice it had disappeared
我们才发现枪失踪了
till after the ransom was paid.
我们相当确定凯文拿了它
Uh, but we're pretty sure Kevin had it.
你怎么没告诉过我们
Why didn't you tell us that?
因为我们知道杰瑞是怎么想的
Because we knew what Jerry thought all along.
凯文自导自演绑了架自己的戏码
That Kevin had planned his own kidnapping,
拿走了赎金
that he had walked off with the money.
我们怕联邦调查局知道枪的存在后
We were afraid that if the FBI knew about the gun,
会停止寻找我们儿子
that they would stop looking for our son.
好吧
Okay.
你们觉得这个人眼熟吗
Does this guy look familiar to either one of you?
迈克·斯巴克斯
Mike Sparks?
他 他跟凯文从中学起就是朋友
Yeah, he was -- he was a friend of Kevin's since middle school.
我们不认识他父母
We didn't know his parents.
其实 迈克跟杰米和丹尼尔走得
Honestly, Mike was closer to Jamie and Daniel
比跟凯文走得更近
than he was to Kevin.
怎么了 迈克发生什么事了
Why? What happened to Mike?
谢伊探员 请稍等
Agent Shea! Hold on, please.
杰瑞 队长 我们有麻烦了
Jerry! Captain, we have trouble.
你可能搜查证拿得比较早
You might be faster with search warrants,
可联调局也不是吃素的
but the FBI's not gonna put up with this.
你犯了一个大错
You are making a big mistake.
队长 我们的联调局顾问
Captain, our FBI consultant
过来逮捕克拉克夫妇了
has arrived to arrest Mr. and Mrs. Clark
罪名是绑♥架♥及谋杀他们的儿子
for the kidnapping/murder of their son.
特别探员谢伊
Special agent Shea,
我希望你有一颗公平的心
let me appeal to your sense of fairness.
你刚试图把破案功劳揽到自己身上
You just tried to steal credit for solving this case,
就别谈公平了
so fairness is out.
请让开 也许我会在发布会上
Step aside and maybe I'll mention
提到你对取得克拉克家的供词做出过贡献
how helpful you were to the press after the Clarks confess.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔治及珍妮丝·克拉克
George and Janice Clark,
你们有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你们所说的一切
Anything you say can and will be used against you
都将成为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我们的联调局朋友
Our friend from the FBI
拒绝与重案组的进一步合作
has rejected further cooperation with major crimes.
我建议我们继续宣读权利
I suggest that we continue our notification process
不用管他
without him.
你们应该还记得老伙计迈克尔·斯巴克斯吧
I'm sure you two remember your old pal Michael Sparks.
他被发现死在卡尔弗城一栋废弃房♥屋后面
He was found dead behind a vacant building in Culver City.
天呐
Oh, my God.
所以凯文上车的时候
That's why Kevin didn't want us to look up
才不让我们抬头看
when he got in the car.
他知道我们会认出迈克的
He knew we'd recognize Mike.
我告诉你 队长
I can tell you, Captain,
联邦调查局知道这个可不会好过
This isn't gonna go over well with the bureau.
我们想帮他们 谢伊本来可以留下
We tried to help them. Shea could have been here.
他跟别人谈起的时候会说自己在这儿
He will be when he tells people about it.
我们只是给了他的故事一个意外的结局
We're just giving a surprise ending to his novel.
迈克怎么了
What happened to Mike?
往你头上打一枪你就会跟他一样
Well, a gunshot to the head will do that to you.
-他后脑中枪 -被枪决
- He was shot from behind. - Executed.
你们俩现在面临双重谋杀的指控
Now you two are facing charges of double homicide.
双重谋杀
Double homicide?
谁 另外一名受害者是谁
Who -- who's the other victim supposed to be?
我们忘记说了吗
Oh, did we forget to mention?
在迈克尔·斯巴克斯家后院发现了凯文的尸体
Kevin's body was found buried in Michael Sparks' backyard.
什么
What?
我们还调查了你的职业
We also looked into your little career
一名DJ助手
as a DJ's assistant.
原来你足迹遍布世界
Yeah. Turns out you're quite the world traveler,
曾参与过巴塞罗那 罗马及巴黎的大型舞会
playing big dance parties in Barcelona, Rome, Paris.
我们将通过你在每个欧洲机场换钱的行为
We're gonna examine security footage from currency exchanges
追查你的行踪
in every European airport you've been through,
看看你有多少次
See how often you showed up
兑换从绑♥架♥案里拿到的一百美元钞
with $100 bills obtained from the kidnapping.
别再说这是绑♥架♥案了
Stop calling it a kidnapping.
只有违背某人意愿强行劫持才能称为绑♥架♥
It's only a kidnapping if you abduct someone against their will,
而这并非事实
and that's not what happened.
丹尼 不要 我们找个律师吧
Danny, don't. Let's call a lawyer.
不 这件事到了最终需要解决的时候了
No, it's time to clear this up once and for all.
假装被绑♥架♥的事都是凯文的主意
The whole fake kidnapping was Kevin's idea.
他设计了每个步骤
He planned every step.
他选择了地点
He chose the location,
找来迈克 杰米和我
pulled Mike, Jamie, and me in on it,
主要是为了报复他父母
mostly to get even with his parents.
为什么
For what?
凯文从戒毒所出来后 他们扣了他的零花钱
After Kevin got out of rehab, they cut back on his allowance,
扣了很多 凯文很生气
like, a lot, and he was furious.
所以他策划了这起绑♥架♥案
And so he put together this fake kidnapping.
而发生这么多事之后
And after all we went through with him,
凯文改主意了
Kevin changed his mind.
他不想干了
He wanted to back out.
而这对我们又有什么好处呢
And where would that have left all of us?
迈克跟他争执起来 说我们可能会坐牢
Mike argued with him, pointed out we'd go to jail,
凯文掏出了枪
And then -- Kevin pulls out a gun,
迈克尔和他争抢起来
and he and Michael fight over it.
迈克射中了凯文的头 太可怕了
And Mike shot Kevin in the head. It was horrible.
太可怕了
Horrible.
可能是实话
Well, that could be true.
但有一个问题
One problem, though.
奇怪 太怪了
It's odd. It's just odd.
你说迈克是整件事的主脑
I mean, you say that Mike was calling all the shots.
那他后脑中枪
Did that include the one
又是谁下的手呢
that ended up in the back of his head?
我们赶到时 他家已经被翻得一片狼藉
His house was torn up and tossed when we got there.
他有个保险柜 但里面什么都没有
He had a stash space, but it was empty.
他拿到的那份赎金哪去了呢
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表