剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第四季 第十六集
科里
Cory!
科里
Cory!
科里 你在里面吗 赶紧出来 伙计
Hey, Cory, you in there? You better come out, man!
这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况
911,what's your emergency?
现在知道他为什么没有出庭了
Now we know why he missed court.
科里的母亲一周前请我们保释他出来
Cory's mom got us to bail him out a week ago.
塔马约保释担♥保♥人
卡门·塔马约
昨天是他的审前听证会
His pre-trial hearing was yesterday.
他没有出庭 我们就过来找他
When he didn't show, we came looking.
最初是谋杀盗窃部逮捕了他
The original arrest was made by RHD,
不过既然嫌疑犯死了
but now that he's a dead suspect...
案子就归我们了
The pleasure is all ours.
这孩子叫科里什么
Kid's name is Cory what?
休伊特 20岁
Hewett. 20 years old.
我们已经保释过他 几次来着
We've bailed him out -- what?
三四次吧
Three, four times?
看出来了 人品有保障啊
I see -- a quality human being.
我不做评判
I don't judge.
我只负责收钱把他弄出监狱
I just put up the money to get him out of jail.
你怎么知道在哪找科里的
How did you know where to find Cory?
这里不是他的住址
This isn't his address.
我在他的车子里装了GPS追踪器
I put a GPS tracker on his car.
那告诉我 卡门
So, tell me, Carmen,
法官同意你
did a judge give you permission to --
得了 别开玩笑了 行吗
Come on. Don't make me laugh, all right?
有一百万等着我呢
I had $1 million on the line.
让科里按时出庭是我的工作
It was my job to make sure Cory showed up at court.
你的工作破坏了我的犯罪现场
Well, you doing your job contaminated my crime scene.
光是排除你的指纹就得花一天时间
We're gonna spend all day just eliminating your prints.
如果不是我们
Hey, if it wasn't for us,
你们还不知道科里死了呢
you wouldn't even know Cory was dead.
那真是太悲剧了
Oh, what a tragedy that would be.
我猜任何强行进入的痕迹
I'm assuming that any signs of forced entry
也是你在做你的工作
are also you just doing your job.
猜得没错
You assume correctly.
我们来的时候大门紧锁
The house was locked up tight when we got here.
保释担♥保♥人 都是边缘暴徒
Bail bondsmen -- borderline thugs.
你刚订了婚 副队
You just got engaged, Lieutenant.
还以为你会开心几个礼拜呢
You're supposed to glow with happiness for weeks.
我这个年纪时间过得更快
Time moves faster at my age.
鉴于还要考虑婚礼
And where weddings are concerned,
我头痛的事多得很
I have something of a record.
受害者的前科都是些小事
Victim's priors are petty stuff,
偷开了一辆车
hot-wiring a car,
摇倒了一台自动贩卖♥♥机
shaking down a vending machine.
不过
But -- ohh!
最近一次是由于持枪抢劫被逮捕
His latest arrest was for armed robbery.
这次他偷了什么
W-what did he steal this time?
钻石
Diamonds.
钻石 看起来不像是他能干的事啊
Diamonds? That seems a little out of his league.
钻石被追回了吗
Were they recovered?
没有 长官 目击者说
No, sir, but eyewitnesses say
还有一名嫌疑犯开车逃离了现场
there was a second suspect driving the getaway car.
谋杀盗窃部想问出名字
RHD tried to get a name,
但是科里不肯出♥卖♥♥♥同伙
but Cory wouldn't roll over on his partner.
是啊 他再也不会了
Yeah, and now he never will.
便宜他同伙了
Convenient for his accomplice,
一个人独吞了钻石
who now has all the diamonds to himself.
好了 肯德尔
Okay, Kendall.
腐烂使得死亡时间难以精确推算
Decomp makes it hard to be exact,
不过这家伙可能是上周二遇害的
but the guy probably died last Tuesday,
在陶副队说他被保释之后没多久
not long after Lieutenant Tao said he made bail.
死因是后脑上的一枪
Cause of death -- one round to the back of the head.
子弹还在头骨里
Bullet's still in the skull.
我们没找到弹壳 长官
We haven't found the casing anywhere, sir.
谋杀很专业 像行刑一样
Murder was professional -- execution-style.
科里的同伙可能是个老手
Maybe Cory's partner was a little more experienced.
就像我说的 凶手可能独占了钻石
Like I said, the killer probably has the diamonds.
咱们还是先把这地方翻个底朝天
But let's tear this place up anyway,
看看我会不会超乎寻常的错了
just in the extraordinary off chance that I'm wrong.
咱们找的时候看看
Oh, and while we're at it, let's see
能否查出房♥子的主人
if we can find out who this house belongs to
还有这些钻石一开始是如何被偷的
and how those diamonds were stolen in the first place.
如果你有兴趣的话 长官
If you want, sir,
新的后备警官培训课教了我们
I know from my new reserve detective class
如何接手抢劫杀人案
how to get in touch with robbery homicide
再把它们交给
and have them deliver --
谢谢 科伦坡
Thank you, Columbo,
但是我们已经有一位专猿
but we already have a dedicated desk monkey
可供差遣了
that can run that errand for us.
富林
Uh, Flynn.
谋杀盗窃部有一起尚未结案的案子
I need an open case file from RHD.
天使之城杂♥志♥
高端珠宝窃贼入网
新闻报道说科里和他的未知同伙
News reports say Cory and his unidentified partner
出了点小交通事故
staged a fender bender.
对 他撞了一辆豪华轿车
Yeah, he hit the brakes in front of a limo,
科里跳下车
Cory jumped out
然后用枪指着乘客也就是珠宝设计师 抢劫了他
and robbed the passenger/ jewelry designer at gunpoint.
司机看见了那孩子本♥田♥车的部分车牌号♥
Chauffeur got a partial plate number from the kid's Honda,
我们已经有了
which we now have,
司机和两位目击者
and the chauffeur and two witnesses
在一排人里辨认出了科里
I.D.'d Cory in a lineup.
科里犯了很多错
Cory made a lot of mistakes.
他只是小偷小摸 钻石对他来说太过了
Well, he's a petty thief. Diamonds were way over his head.
你已经一个人住了一段时间了
So, you have been on your own for a couple of days now.
感觉好吗
You feeling okay?
不只是好 棒极了
Not just okay -- great.
老实说 我可以重新出外勤了
Frankly, I could be back in the field.
你的医生可不同意
Well, your doctor doesn't agree.
总之 你今天得在法庭上指证滑子
And anyway, you have to testify today against Slider in court.
那有什么难的
How hard can that be?
就是那人♥渣♥干的 结束
The dirtbag did it. The end.
你也不用送我去法庭
And you don't have to walk me to the court, either.
我想都没想过
Oh, that thought never crossed my mind.
安迪
Hey, Andy.
我正准备出发去参加庭审
I'm on my way to the trial.
要我等等你吗
You want me to wait for you?
当然
Sure.
我去找人复印这些文件
Let me get someone to copy these files.
一会电梯门口见
I'll see you by the elevator.
我从来没想过会说这些
So, I-I never expected to say these words,
但是我觉得我面临某种道德困境
but I think I may have something of a -- a moral dilemma.
怎么说
In what way?
霍布斯带古斯从维加斯飞回来
Well, Hobbs flew Gus back in from Vegas
今天要在庭审上辨认他的妹妹
to identify his sister at trial today.
然后呢
And?
古斯看见我就会认为我是来帮玛利亚娜的
And when he sees me, gus will think I'm there for Mariana,
滑子会以为我在庭上是帮他的
and Slider will think I'm court for him.
所以你担心他们撞上了
Oh. So you're worried about those two wires crossing.
如果 如果滑子朝我挥手
W-well, what if -- what if Slider waves at me
当他被带回去的时候 就像昨天一样
when they lead him back in, like he did yesterday,
然后我再向他招手 被古斯看见了怎么办
and I wave back and Gus sees that?
古斯不是知道你跟滑子之间发生的事吗
Well, hasn't Gus been following your story about slider?
我 我 我不知道
I-I-I don't know, really.
古斯回拉斯维加斯后 你就没跟他通话了吗
You haven't talked to Gus since he went back to Vegas?
没有
No.
他 他给我发过几条短♥信♥
Well, he-he's texted me a few times,
大多数我都有回复
And I-I texted him back, mostly.
大多数
Mostly?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表