剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他所说的东西必须由我过目
before posting anything on "Identity."
没有问题 法官阁下
Absolutely, your honor.
-我理解您的管辖... -很好
- I understand that your -- your oversight here is -- is - Great.
接下来是第二个条件
That brings me to my second condition.
我也许会删掉任何访谈中
I may expunge any and every word
任何我不喜欢的词
of any and every interview i don't like
没有例外 没有解释
without exception or explanation.
但是法官阁下 那是审查 我的故事...
But, your honor, ?that's censorship. My story ---
哦很好 你明白这个概念
Oh, good, you understand the concept.
同意不
Agreed.
第三个条件是什么
What's your third condition?
你遵守这里的规矩
That you follow the directions in here
并且申请一月份转学到洛杉矶大学
and apply for a transfer to UCLA effective this January.
法官阁下 我...
Uh, your honor, I-I-I --
我现在申请洛大太晚了
It's too late for me to start UCLA.
这是走个过场 贝克先生 都安排好了
It's a formality, Mr. Beck. It's all arranged.
我妻子看过你所有的视频博客
My wife, who watched every second of your vlog, by the way,
她是洛杉矶大学传播学院
is one of the most published professors
发表文章最多的教授之一
in UCLA's communications department,
据她所说
And, according to her,
你应该报道些比电子课本
you should be reporting on more interesting subjects
更有趣的主题
than digital textbooks.
电子...
Digital t...
是纱伦让你这么做的吗
Did Sharon put you up to this?
这里由我来提问 贝克先生 不是你
I ask the questions here, Mr. Beck, not you!
填完表格 主修传播学
Fill out the form, major in communications.
以及可以考虑去法学院
And think about going to law school
因为如果任何事你都喜欢争论
because if you're gonna argue about everything,
那你也许可以以此为生
you might as well make a living at it.
谢谢您 阁下
Uh, thank you, sir.
法官阁下 我是说我不知道该说什么
Your honor, I mean, I-I -- I don't know what to say.
谢谢就够了
"Thank you" is sufficient.
这对你来说是一次很好的机遇 贝克先生
This is a great opportunity for you, Mr. Beck.
别搞砸了
Don't blow it.
我不会的 法官阁下 我发誓
I won't, your honor. I-I promise.
然后感谢您...
A-and thank you for --
不客气
Uh, you're welcome.
出去的时候请把门带上
And close the door behind you, please.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表