剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你们应该知道他的妻子因为这堆火离开了他
His wife left him over this fire thing, you know.
我有麻省理工的工程博士学位...
I have a doctorate in engineering from M.I.T..
也许我没法吃残羹冷饭
maybe I can't scavenge,
但我的智慧有无与伦比的力量
but I have vast intellectual powers.
那个节目是经过刻意的剪辑
Now, that show was deliberately edited
让我看上去不讨喜
to make me look unlikable
并且无比以自我为中心
and full of myself.
我的当事人跟节目的制♥作♥人
My client has filed a breach of contract
有相关的合同
against the producers,
所以他没法谈论细节...
so he is not at liberty to discuss the events...
我在别的地方看到过这个律师
I've seen this lawyer somewhere.
公交车广♥告♥上都是他
On every bus bench in the valley.
我们知道科克伦先生在挑战中做了手脚
Look, we know that Mr. Cochran sabotaged that challenge
使你蒙受了损失
and that he's responsible for your loss.
当然是他
Of course he is.
我们也知道那场挑战过后
We also know that after losing that challenge,
你开始在科克伦的
you started posting threats
社交网页上威胁他
on the Cochrans' social media page
用户名是 杀虫剂
under the handle Thextermin8r.
杀虫剂
得了吧
Please.
这都是些无聊的玩笑
These are meaningless jests,
再说言论自♥由♥是受宪法保护的
protected by the constitution, P.S.
他开这些玩笑纯粹是为了好玩
He posted these jokes for entertainment purposes.
没错
Exactly.
你为了好玩所做的事
Would the entertainment purposes
也包括黑入科克伦家的车
include hacking into the Cochrans' car
让它开往悬崖上吗
and driving it over a cliff?
没有的事
Never.
我只会用我的能力来行善
I only use my powers for good.
弗卢克博士 技术部的专家正在分♥析♥
Dr. Fluke, our I.T. specialists are analyzing the program
入侵的软件
responsible for the hack right now.
如果我们能证实这是来自你的电脑
If we can prove it came from your computer,
那事情就根本没什么好解释的了
there will be no more dots left to connect.
如果你想利用你的能力
If you'd like to use your powers
让你下半辈子免受牢狱之灾
to stay out of prison for the rest of your life,
我们很乐于听听你想说些什么
we're open to hearing your side of the story.
现在我是不是该用假设的口吻跟他们说话了
Is now when I begin addressing them on a hypothetical basis?
没错
Oh, yeah.
我觉得我最喜欢的就是"假设"的口吻
You know, I think "Hypothetical" is my favorite kind of basis.
但其实是错误的
But technically incorrect.
现在还没有给他提条件
There's no offer on the table.
-他的确有律师 -算是吧
- He does have a lawyer. - Sort of.
我的当事人将告诉你们
My client will now tell you one possible way
科克伦的车可能以某种方式
that the Cochrans' vehicle might --
遭到侵入
might -- have been hacked.
侵入那辆车的软件也许是使用蓝牙系统
The program disabling the vehicle was maybe run over bluetooth.
如果你们
Now, for those of you
今天想学点小知识的话
who would like to learn a little something today,
蓝牙的控制范围大概在90米以内
bluetooth has a range of approximately 100 yards.
车辆坠毁时
I was on the other side of town
我在城市的另一端 所以我不是你们的嫌犯
when the vehicle crashed, therefore I am not your suspect.
但如果那是真的
If that were true, though,
入侵者当时肯定就在附近
the hacker must have been very close by.
我刚跟电视台的人通完电♥话♥ 长官
I just got off the phone with the network, ma'am.
他们说寻物游戏决赛选手冲下了悬崖
They say since the "Scavenger hunt" Finale drove off a cliff,
希望能办一♥期♥纪念特辑
they want to put together a memorial episode,
他们想来拍摄我们谋杀调查审讯的画面
and they want to shoot some interviews in our murder room.
我来告诉他们该去哪儿
Oh, well, I'll tell them where to go.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait.
副队 他们说不定能帮上忙
Lieutenant, they might help.
怎么帮啊
How?
天啊 副队
Oh, my goodness, lieutenant,
你不会以为真人秀是现场直播吧
You don't think reality just happens, do you?
这都是有剧本的
It needs a script.
这场悲剧发生时 我根本在控制范围以外
I was far out of range when this terrible tragedy occurred.
你...你怎么知道那个软件是依靠
How -- how do you know the program was designed
蓝牙进行运作的 弗卢克博士
for bluetooth, Gr. Fluke?
我的当事人愿意回答你的任何问题
My client is very happy to answer all of your questions.
而我呢 则希望地检能给我们一些保证
I, myself, would prefer some assurances from the D.A...
要写下来的
In writing.
为了交换交通肇事伤人的
And...in exchange for a plea agreement
辩诉协议和
for vehicular manslaughter,
操控入侵软件者的姓名
and the name of the person who was operating that hacking program,
马上就给他保证
assurances will be forthcoming.
这段经历只会让我们
This experience has only reminded us
更加珍惜过去的一切
of all we have to be thankful for.
生命如此宝贵
Life is so precious.
很好
Great.
卡 切片 下一幕
Cut. Print. Moving on.
雷吉在这里干什么 内特
What is Reggie doing here, Nate?
别告诉他回归节目了
Don't tell me he's coming back to the show.
我们赢了吧
We won, didn't we?
当然了
Of course.
奥林先生...
Mr. Olin...
很抱歉告诉你 雷吉·弗卢克
I'm sorry to tell you that Reggie Fluke
涉嫌谋划昨天所发生的惨剧
was involved in planning yesterday's tragedy.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh, man.
我们提醒过所有人 这只是一场游戏
We remind everybody that it is just a game,
但你也知道 有些人
but, you know, some people
就是很难将现实...和真人秀区分开来
have a hard time separating reality from, um,reality.
所以我们也想证实他荒谬的说法
Which is why we have to try and corroborate his ridiculous story.
不 你的摄影师可以留下来
No, your cameraman can stay.
你也许能拍到...
You might get some, uh,
不错的节目素材呢
really great material for the show.
但首先你们要签署协议表示已经知晓自己的权利
But first you have to sign our releases regarding your rights.
这只是个形式
Yeah, this is just formality.
你看 我也要签
See, look, I'm signing too.
你们有权保持沉默
Uh, you have the right to remain silent.
大写 然后"依照法律" 大写
Initial. And then "In a court of law," Initial.
"律师" 你有权聘请一位
"Attorney," You have a right to one of those.
然后 大写 大写 大写
And initial, initial, initial.
签字
Sign!
洛杉矶警局
You see, the L.A.P.D.
在责任问题还是有挺大问题的
has some pretty big liability issues itself.
雷吉 雷吉声称
Now, Reggie -- Reggie claims
节目组联♥系♥他
that the show approached him
要他设计一个蓝牙安全软件
about creating a bluetooth program for safety purposes.
让弗卢克这样的蠢货保证安全问题吗
Hiring a loser like Fluke to ensure safety?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
他在电脑上的确有一手 科琳
Well, he was kind of a computer whiz, Colleen.
他用回形针修好了我的笔记本
He fixed my laptop using a paper clip.
超厉害的
It was really neat.
内特 如果这是某种
Nate, if this is some sort of trick
夺走一百万美元的把戏...
to take our $1 million --
这种顾虑非常合理 科琳
That is a legitimate worry, Colleen,
因为雷吉说联♥系♥他的人
because Reggie says the person who approached him
入侵科克伦汽车的人就是你
about hacking the Cochrans' car was you...
奥林先生
Mr. Olin.
伙计们 等一等
Guys, guys -- hold on a minute.
你当时就开车跟在后面 对吗
You were in the follow van, weren't you?
就在奇普和唐娜车子的后面
Right behind Chip and Donna's car?
那是我的工作 有什么问题吗
Yeah, that's part of my job. Why is that an issue?
因为弗卢克博士的软件是通过蓝牙运作的
Because Dr. Fluke's program runs through bluetooth.
黑入科克伦一家车辆的人
Whoever hacked into the Cochrans' vehicle
必须在九十米范围之内
had to be within 100 yards of them.
你们要说什么
What are you saying?
关上摄像头 胡迪
Turn off the camera, Hoodie!
巴斯 接下来你来吧
Buzz, will you take over, please?
奥林先生 希望你听听这个
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表