剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Oh. Do you have really personal feelings for T.J.?
什么 谁说我对他有感觉
What?! Who said I have really personal feelings about him?
如果我问的是私人问题
If my question was personal --
乔医生
Look, look, look, D-Dr. Joe,
我现在很忙
I am very busy right now.
我怎么知道我是否对TJ有感觉
How the hell am I supposed to know what I feel about T.J.?
有什么好方法能确认这点呢
What would be a good way to find out?
我想让你知道
Just so you know,
我要邀请纱伦去约会
I'm asking Sharon out on a date.
不是晚餐 不是家庭聚会
And it's exactly what I'm gonna call it --
我就是要将那称之为不折不扣的约会
Not dinner, not a family outing, but an honest-to-god date.
我要看看她怎么说
And I'll see what she says.
好
Okay.
"好"
"Okay"?
就这样吗
That's it?
"好"是意味着你不关心
"Okay," You don't care,
还是"好吧 但你有没有意识到
"Okay, but do you realize
你在拿我们部门的和谐气氛冒险"
you're risking the whole balance of our division,"
还是"好 是时候这么做了"
"Okay, it's about time"?
"好"到底意味着什么
W-w-what does "Okay" mean?
以上所有的一切
All of the above.
以及我很高兴你没有因为
And okay, I'm glad you haven't overthought it,
我们办三人谋杀案时派你
while you've been at the hospital and the morgue,
去医院和停尸间而想太多
We've been solving a triple homicide,
所以抱歉我忽视了你
So excuse me for ignoring you.
巴斯 怎么了
Yes, Buzz?
钮子让步了 我们现在开始审讯
Twizz waived. We're starting the interview.
那我怎么什么都听不到
Well, then why can't I hear anything?
你知道你今天上午为什么会在这吗
You know why you're here this morning?
你们都想当面感谢我
Y'all want to say thanks in person
给警♥察♥基金的捐款吗
for all the money donated to the policemen's fund?
五次保释
Making bail five times
并不意味着捐献 先生
doesn't count as a contribution, sir.
我过去两年都没被逮捕过 狗♥日♥的♥
Well, I ain't been arrested in like two years, dawg, so...
这点可能就要发生变化了 钮子
That may be about to change, Twizz.
我们是第一次见吗
We on a first-name basis?
你叫什么
What's yours?
雷达队长
Captain Raydor.
记得六天前发生过什么特别的事吗
Remember anything unusual happening six days ago?
我们知道有位女士说她
We know a woman who says
见到你出现在一个墨西哥鸡肉卷摊上
she saw you at a taco truck.
我得查查我的日历 但是...
I'd have to check my calendar, but, um...
你这位手下把我的手♥机♥拿走了
your little man over here took my phone.
六天前 你开枪杀死了汉贝托·佩雷斯
Six days ago, you shot and killed Humberto Perez.
唤起你的记忆了吗
Does that jog your memory a little?
我没有开枪杀死任何人
I ain't shot and killed nobody.
就像我跟其他警探说的一样
Just like I told the other detectives --
那位老夫人肯定是把某个帅哥
that old lady must have me confused
看成是我了
with some other good-looking guy.
我们没有弄错
We're not confused.
你认得这个吗 钮子
You recognize this, Twizz?
那位老夫人指认你在汉贝托的鸡肉卷摊上
That old lady placed you at Humberto's taco truck,
用这把枪打死了那个可怜人
using this gun to blow away that poor man.
人是会撒谎的
People lie.
再说了 大家都知道
And besides, everybody knows
我根本就不喜欢吃鸡肉卷
I don't even like tacos.
去问问
Ask around.
我们确实问了 还做了测试
We did ask around. We also ran some tests.
弹道测试证实
Ballistics prove
就是这把枪杀死汉贝托·佩雷斯的
that this is the gun that killed Humberto Perez --
昨晚在风子和他女友塔玛拉举办的派对上
Also that it was used in a triple homicide last night
发生的三重谋杀案
at a small party that you attended,
也用的是这把枪 而你也参加了这个派对
given by Breezy and his girlfriend, Tamara.
我没参加那个派对
Well, I wasn't at this party.
他们肯定把给我的请柬弄丢了
They must have lost my invitation.
这是风子手♥机♥里的照片
This photo's from Breezy's phone,
拍摄时间是在你杀掉他
taken two hours before you killed him,
塔玛拉以及某个无辜的83岁老人
two hours before you killed Tamara,
83岁老人的前两小时
and some innocent 83-year-old man.
看看他
Look at him.
还在想我们有多少证据
Just trying to figure out how much evidence we have.
你们怎么会认为我会杀了风子
What make you think I woulda killed Breezy?
也许因为杀了汉贝托让你有了麻烦
Maybe murdering Humberto caused you problems.
也许因为风子不喜欢警♥察♥去找你
Maybe Breezy didn't like the cops all over you.
又或许是因为他也不喜欢那些人在街区
Or maybe he didn't like them selling tacos on the block
卖♥♥鸡肉卷 却不给我们分成
without a cut for us, either.
但你知道吗 那都没关系
But you know what? It don't even matter.
因为我没有杀叫什么休贝托 汉贝托
'cause I didn't kill Hubert -- Humberto, whatever his name is.
赛克斯警探
Detective Sykes.
你好 我是阿米拉 昨晚见过的
Hi. It's Amira, from last night?
稍等一下
One sec.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anybody.
我看起来像个谋杀犯吗
Does this look like the face of a killer?
一切都正常吗
Hey. Is everything all right?
不 他现在就在这 就在外面
No. He's here now -- right outside.
谁在那
Who's there?
昨晚开枪杀死那些人的人
The guy who shot all those people last night.
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
肯定 他就在这
I'm positive. He's here now.
你得过来抓他
You need to come get him.
我都叫你离窗户远点了
I-I told you to stay away from that window.
好了 往后退一下
All right, stand back a second.
巴斯 忘了问你
Uh, hey, Buzz, I forgot to ask you --
杀人现场附近的便利店有监控吗
That convenience store near our shooting, any cameras there?
只有一个假的
A fake one.
店主说是用来恐吓那些酒鬼的 效果还不错
Owner said it worked well enough to scare off the winos.
好吧 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
听着 阿米拉 我需要你现在做这几件事
Okay, Amira, here's what I need you to do.
既然你已经在窗前了 那就保证自己不被那个人看到
Since you're at the window, make sure the guy can't see you.
盯紧他 他只要一走
Watch him, and as soon as he's gone,
你马上到街角的便利店去
I want you to walk down to the mini-mart around the corner.
用那里的公用投币电♥话♥ 打给
It has a pay phone. I want you to use it to call --
-我可以用我自己的电♥话♥ -不 千万不要
-I can just use my cellphone. - No, no. Don't.
一定要用那个公用电♥话♥
I want you to use the pay phone.
好的
All right.
我没用过 那个电♥话♥要怎么用
I've never done that before. How do they work?
在插槽里投入硬币
You put a quarter in the slot, and then
之后你会听到拨号♥音 然后按号♥码就行
When you hear the dial tone, you punch in this number.
就拨我现在打的这个号♥码吗
The one I called you on?
不不不
No! No.
不要打给我
You're not calling me.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
有的
Yes.
记一下这个号♥码 一会打这个
Then write down the number I'm gonna give you.
让高级警员接电♥话♥
Ask for the desk sergeant,
重复我接下来说的话
and then repeat what I'm about to say.
准备好记下来了吗
Are you ready?
嗯
Yes.
钮子
Twizz.
这是你现在需要考虑的事情
This is what you need to be thinking.
我们提取了这把枪上的所有痕迹
We printed every part of this weapon.
你知道检测显示
Can you guess whose hand
这上面的指纹都是谁的吗
those prints are coming back to?
所以现在你们开始胡说八道了
So now y'all just gonna make shit up.
听着 我要叫我的律师来
Well, look, I think I will call my lawyer.
很高兴今天和你们谈话
And it was nice meeting y'all,
但是现在 谈话已经结束
But, um, this conversation is done.
暂时而已
For now.
他知道他需要个律师
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表